Wayner1

For Sale - Beautiful, 5 Bed, 2 Storey, Villa Style Home

Ready now! 

Sought after location in the Coastal Estate of Seaford Rise, Esperance Boulevard.

2 minutes walk to the shops. Less than 5 minutes to the gorgeous Moana beach. 

Beautiful,  unique, not your average Hickinbotham home. 

Lots of amazing features, extras and spaces. 

Listed with Raywhite on realestate.com.au - please check out the pictures.

$549 ONO 

Any questions please ask! 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By sarahlh
        Hi there

We are doing a Validation visit to Adelaide in July/August.  We're a family of 4 and the 2 little ones are age 2 and 7.  We have currently booked a few days in Glenelg and a few days in Stirling to get a feel for the different areas.  We are wondering on the 3rd area we could visit and need some help.  Should we also stay in the CBD?  Should we stay more down south like Brighton or Seacliff?  Maybe Norwood or more north of the CBD?
        We are trying to find out what suburbs are nice to live in, not too cramped and not congested (we're from the UK so not interested in too many queues 🤨).  We need to also look for good Primary schools. 
        Once we move, our final destination will need a good sized garden, along with a view of some sort (sea or hills), it just boils down to space and views but not too far out with lots of traffic.  Not asking for too much are we! 😊.
        Has anyone got any advice on where this 3rd holiday stay could be?  I am thinking of Norwood, Brighton or going 40 mins north or south from the CBD, but don't have any idea on how remote they really are.  We both need jobs, so don't want to make it difficult for ourselves
        xxxxxx
      • By AndyC
        Hi Everyone,
        I'm applying for citizenship by descent as my father (now deceased) was born in Perth in 1943. In application form 118 it states:
        "You will need to provide original overseas penal clearance certificates from each country where you spent more than 90 days"
        I'm thinking this means 90 days cumulative rather than 90 days continuous? But thought to ask you guys for confirmation as I'm not looking forward to obtaining one for Malaysia as they stipulate you must collect it in person...after 3 months!
        Thanks in advance,
        AndyC
      • By MacLeods
        I have a lovely self contained studio apartment  to let on short term basis from December 17 in the leafy suburb of O’Halloran Hill.
        It’s ideal for a couple or single who has newly arrived and a great place to start your new life from whilst looking for long term accomodation.
        The studio is fully furnished and equipped, linen, towels, wifi, tv, microwave, cooker, fridge all you need to do is book and show up.
        Minimum rental 1 week to 6 weeks ( negotiable)
        If you’re interested, please send me a PM and I will get back to you with details, availability, photos and answer any questions you may have.
        Thanks
        Michelle 

• By MacLeods
        I have a lovely self contained studio apartment  to let on short term basis from December 17 in the leafy suburb of O’Halloran Hill.
        It’s ideal for a couple or single who has newly arrived and a great place to start your new life from whilst looking for long term accomodation.
        The studio is fully furnished and equipped, linen, towels, wifi, tv, microwave, cooker, fridge all you need to do is book and show up.
        Minimum rental 1 week to 6 weeks ( negotiable)
        If you’re interested, please send me a PM and I will get back to you with details, availability, photos and answer any questions you may have.
        Thanks
        Michelle 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use