Studio apartment - New Arrivals

MacLeods

I have a lovely self contained studio apartment  to let on short term basis from December 17 in the leafy suburb of O’Halloran Hill.

It’s ideal for a couple or single who has newly arrived and a great place to start your new life from whilst looking for long term accomodation.

The studio is fully furnished and equipped, linen, towels, wifi, tv, microwave, cooker, fridge all you need to do is book and show up.

Minimum rental 1 week to 6 weeks ( negotiable)

If you’re interested, please send me a PM and I will get back to you with details, availability, photos and answer any questions you may have.

Thanks

Michelle 

• 2 years later...

Hi there,

We (Family of 4) are expecting to move out to Adelaide in January 2021, would your studio apartment be available then? And would it accomadate the 4 of us?

I was looking at the suburb of O'Hallaran Hill as a long term option so this location would be ideal.

Any information on the area including schools would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks

Gareth