887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Very unfortunate that there's no update for 2013-2014 applicants lately..

Yes sugar boy...you are right. .no updates. ..most of 2013 and 2014 applicants disappeared from this forum. ..

Before I used to think that we may get visa after 12-14 months of last team 13 contact. ..

But current situation is even worse than what I initially thought. ..

Hi Guys,

Applied on 27 March 2015

25th May CO asked Birth certificate and passport size photos and submitted same day.

Still no response, status shows Application being processed further. I am checking my application status below.

Lets see when it comes. some one told me that PR quota is over for this year and new quota will be from 1 July.

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa/

I even tried to submit a fresh 887 application since one of my friends who is a 2014 April applicant had been told by immigration over the phone that he could lodge a fresh application which might not go through security checks given the circumstances now totally changed and cases aren't referred to ESC as they used to be.

Anyway, halfway through the application process I was denied progressing further as system realized that this is a duplicated application. I am assuming that a new application is only possible if the existing be withdrawn first or it might even be possible if the new application lodged by paperwork, who knows really?!!.

Hi Guys,

Applied on 27 March 2015

25th May CO asked Birth certificate and passport size photos and submitted same day.

Still no response, status shows Application being processed further. I am checking my application status below.

Lets see when it comes. some one told me that PR quota is over for this year and new quota will be from 1 July.

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa/

Can you please let me know from whom you got the information regarding to the quota is over?

I've tried to google that but I could find anything.

So if you please could share the source and how likely that information is, that'd be great.

Thank you.

Yes sugar boy...you are right. .no updates. ..most of 2013 and 2014 applicants disappeared from this forum. ..

Before I used to think that we may get visa after 12-14 months of last team 13 contact. ..

But current situation is even worse than what I initially thought. ..

I think 2013/2014 applicants are just silent. Nothing to say or share......its too much now. Only God knows whats in our fate

I think 2013/2014 applicants are just silent. Nothing to say or share......its too much now. Only God knows whats in our fate

Regarding 2013 applicants, we guys are way beyond our frustration - no mood to write anything :( It is exactly 2 years since I have applied for 887 - no news yet. Lodged complaint to IGIS for 3rd time - no response from them as well. Called Brisbane gsm team - they have said that every box has been ticked but did not let me know what causing the delay.

This long wait is just sucks.

Regarding 2013 applicants, we guys are way beyond our frustration - no mood to write anything :( It is exactly 2 years since I have applied for 887 - no news yet. Lodged complaint to IGIS for 3rd time - no response from them as well. Called Brisbane gsm team - they have said that every box has been ticked but did not let me know what causing the delay.

This long wait is just sucks.

IGIS are usually pretty good, they replied me in 40 hours when I lodged a complaint with them in Feb this year.

There's a nice lady on the phone at their end - if you call them they might be able to assist there.

3 complaints is insane!

IGIS are usually pretty good, they replied me in 40 hours when I lodged a complaint with them in Feb this year.

There's a nice lady on the phone at their end - if you call them they might be able to assist there.

3 complaints is insane!

Lodged my 1st complain to IGIS around July last year. 2nd one was Jan this year and last one was early last week. This time I had some issues lodging the complaint online, so emailed them the details - received an auto response that's it. No further response since then.

Hi VSM,

I have submitted all the documents asked by CO on 29.05.2015....awaiting for further communication.

They asked me for my daughters DOB... I have submitted too in 1 day gap after allocation but no response yet . And one of my friend apply in May first week he got direct grant today . Happy for him :)

Guest Cloud
Lodged my 1st complain to IGIS around July last year. 2nd one was Jan this year and last one was early last week. This time I had some issues lodging the complaint online, so emailed them the details - received an auto response that's it. No further response since then.

Hi Screwed887.

2 years is bad.

The worst - you do not know when it ends. It can be today or in twenty years.

I guess you have a bridging visa, right?

Are U still in regional area?

I'm feeling so sorry for you guys. That is so unfair. I hope that the department will change its policies and don't consider migrants as a humans 3rd class. At least they should play with open cards and let us know what they are doing and why and also how long does it roughly take. Considering the fact that we've paid so much money, that kind of service is the absolute minimum the need to provide.

I wonder if there is an institution to support migrants.

If not, we should found one in order have more power and to get heard.

Good luck guys.

If I was you, I would hire a professional Immigration lawyer, withdraw my application and put a fresh one, Maybe other visa option 190 or something!

Time is money! Money is not time!

Professional lawyer cannot do anything much in this case unless I withdraw current application and lodge something else 190 or so. Had a discussion with a senator and the senator raised this to the immigration department as well, but still not luck with that. Also, there are couple of other members in this forum are facing the same situation in the name of Security checks. This is freaking insane.