887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi

I came Australia on 457 visa two years ago with my wife and daughter. 7 months ago, we got a new addition in our family with a baby boy. Now I have to apply for 887 visa on 10 September. The problem is that owing to some procedural hiccups in the embassy, my newborn son will be able to issue his passport quite late, probably b y the mid October. I want to apply for 887 right on the date when our two years duration will be completed i.e 10th September 2015. I want to ask you all that is it possible that I can start my application and submit it without adding passport of my new born son and can provide his passport during the waiting time of approval of 887?

Can anyone having similar experience or knows anything about this situation help me please?

Hi All.

Good news. I got my visa direct granted today. So happy. I didn't get any CO allocated.

Visa applied on 29th June 2015

Granted on 26th August 2015

I wish all of you the best. Hope everyone will get a response soon.

Hi,

Congratulation for getting visa. is it required to submit the police reports and IELTS reports that we have submitted earlier with 489 visa?

Provide your address history in chronological order with no gaps in the timeline. If there are gaps, you must provide an explanation at Part T –

Additional information

Hi All

In the above question of Form 80, do we need to write the gaps even, i mean as i have been to overseas 2 times in my 2 years stay in australia for almost 2 months, so i have to write that too or ignore it as my home address is same every time whenever i went on holidays overseas?

Thanks for all replies

Congratulations! @chat077 for your visa. Did you add your parents in non-accompanying dependent or as other family members? If you added them in non-accompanying dependent, did the CO ask for their health-checks ?

Hi v2r1jeel,

Thanks. Yes I did added them as non accompanying family members (not dependent). CO didn't ask for any health check.

Hi

I came Australia on 457 visa two years ago with my wife and daughter. 7 months ago, we got a new addition in our family with a baby boy. Now I have to apply for 887 visa on 10 September. The problem is that owing to some procedural hiccups in the embassy, my newborn son will be able to issue his passport quite late, probably b y the mid October. I want to apply for 887 right on the date when our two years duration will be completed i.e 10th September 2015. I want to ask you all that is it possible that I can start my application and submit it without adding passport of my new born son and can provide his passport during the waiting time of approval of 887?

Can anyone having similar experience or knows anything about this situation help me please?

is it 457 visa or 475 visa??be clear with sub class so that others can address your query.

I added my father as non-accompanying dependant by mistake, and in immiaccount his health check is automatically requested for. Now I'm trying to put him under "other family members" but no CO has been allocated yet.

Hope this helps.

Congratulations! @chat077 for your visa. Did you add your parents in non-accompanying dependent or as other family members? If you added them in non-accompanying dependent, did the CO ask for their health-checks ?

Anyone have an idea about processing time of visa 887 after submitting requested documents?

U need to submit ur docs within 28 days. As CO will pick up ur file again after 28 days cycle and if all docs are ok, u ll be granted visa

Edited by Pb08vk

U need to submit ur docs within 28 days. As CO will pick up ur file again after 28 days cycle and if all docs are ok, u ll be granted visa

Hi Pb08vk

Congrates mate for your visa

Do u know if we have any exemption for time staying overseas in that 2 years before filing 887 PR visa?

Thanks Mate'

I added my father as non-accompanying dependant by mistake, and in immiaccount his health check is automatically requested for. Now I'm trying to put him under "other family members" but no CO has been allocated yet.

Hope this helps.

I have uploaded form 1023 to correct the information. Rest all depends on the CO .

Exactly after 2 years but we can go overseas 4 weeks per year...which ll b countable....if its paid than no drama

I will complete my 2 years next month on 10 but i am wondering whether i am eligible to file my 887 on that day or not bcz i have been to india already 3 times for total of 80 days. but paid my all rent and bills during that period so i have to w8 that time or still i can apply after exact time?

How much exemption in days we have in staying overseas?

Thanks

Hi KRAZZY10.i haven't received any email from you.Can you email me if possible.thanks

Sorry Bro

Actually i can only logon with my mobile since last couple of days and haven't login my imm account due to busy job schedule.

I know you r curious to know each and everything but trust me on my day off i will send it to u

Thanks