887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi Pb08vk

Congrates mate for your visa

Do u know if we have any exemption for time staying overseas in that 2 years before filing 887 PR visa?

Thanks Mate'

I got 8 weeks off as i had annual leave. But i paid my rent and utilities in that period.. I got 487 on 6.6.13 and filed 887 on 11.6.15

I will complete my 2 years next month on 10 but i am wondering whether i am eligible to file my 887 on that day or not bcz i have been to india already 3 times for total of 80 days. but paid my all rent and bills during that period so i have to w8 that time or still i can apply after exact time?

How much exemption in days we have in staying overseas?

Thanks

If the online sys allows u to file an application that lodge it straight after 2 years. Rest leave it on CO. Good luck :)

If the online sys allows u to file an application that lodge it straight after 2 years. Rest leave it on CO. Good luck :)

Yes, it is.

My visa is 475 granted 3 Dec 2012, first entry 9 sep 2013 so according to that if u see visa grant date i am eligible, even i already filled all aRentpplication online without any problem.Just need to enter submit.I paid all my rent and utilities online during my overseas stay but bcz my job was casual every time i didn't get any wage..Is it fine still if i apply exactly after 2 years? my 80 days time period consist of 54+26= 12 weeks almost so do i have to wait another 4 weeks in case my application will be fine?

Thanks for your reply mate.

Hi,

In my experience please don't wait for CO to come and ask for your documents, including police check, form 80 and all other docs. Update every thing in 1 shot while the submitting time itself. I did the same for my 489 and 887 and my Visa granted on the same day when my CO assigned with out asking any further docs.

Applied date: 10/06/15

Visa granted :21/07/15.

For your 2 year stay give anything(like letter in your name or utility bill or rent receipt or driving license) In case you stayed with your friends or family member without any docs to show get a Statutory declaration from saying you stayed with him for so and so period in the address. I stayed in 3 states and 6 different address, I used these things to show my address.

Work experience: contract or manager letter or statutory declaration and 3 or 4 payslips are enough.

1 more thing don't go to any agent for your visa process they simply eat our money with out doing any work. The whole system is so simple and direct.

I envy you man!

CO allocated so soon after your application was lodged. Wish I could be as lucky as you were. Thanks for sharing that info!

Hi,

In my experience please don't wait for CO to come and ask for your documents, including police check, form 80 and all other docs. Update every thing in 1 shot while the submitting time itself. I did the same for my 489 and 887 and my Visa granted on the same day when my CO assigned with out asking any further docs.

For your 2 year stay give anything(like letter in your name or utility bill or rent receipt or driving license) In case you stayed with your friends or family member without any docs to show get a Statutory declaration from saying you stayed with him for so and so period in the address. I stayed in 3 states and 6 different address, I used these things to show my address.

Work experience: contract or manager letter or statutory declaration and 3 or 4 payslips are enough.

1 more thing don't go to any agent for your visa process they simply eat our money with out doing any work. The whole system is so simple and direct.

Hi,

Hi Vin

I have same case as you. 489 granted in may 2013. i came here in melbourne on 31st aug 2013. now preparing apply for 887. can we do on 1st september or it is better to wait 2-3 days. one more thing that do we have to provide them PCC from India. Other wise all documents are ready to upload. please reply

thanks

Hi Vin

I have same case as you. 489 granted in may 2013. i came here in melbourne on 31st aug 2013. now preparing apply for 887. can we do on 1st september or it is better to wait 2-3 days. one more thing that do we have to provide them PCC from India. Other wise all documents are ready to upload. please reply

thanks

Hi Hetal

Better if u can wait for atleast 1 week or so in filing your PR application and don't file it exactly on 1 sep as it help in assesing your application so easily.

Hi Friends

My 2 friends from pakistan got their visa exactly after 2 months.

One friend file on 12 may and got his visa on 11 july while oter friend filed his visa on 23rd june and got his grant letter on 24 aug.

It shows CO take only 2 months in finalising the application if all documents are fine and they need no additional information or documents.

Hope this information work.

Thanks

Hi Friends

My 2 friends from pakistan got their visa exactly after 2 months.

One friend file on 12 may and got his visa on 11 july while oter friend filed his visa on 23rd june and got his grant letter on 24 aug.

It shows CO take only 2 months in finalising the application if all documents are fine and they need no additional information or documents.

Hope this information work.

Thanks

that's good news them may be will get my grant this week or next week

i applied in 6th of July 2015

but my agent is ass hll he never told anything if we try to contact him he dont want to talk and tell anything MF agent...

do not use any agent u can do it ur self its easy i want to do mt self but i listen to my wife so i am suffering with this ass HLL agent

Hi Vin

thanks

You dont have to wait.you can apply as soon as you finish your 2 year residency.you are eligible and can apply on 31August.You don't have to wait a single day.check immi website for reference.you can apply for 887 as soon you fulfill you visa condition.immi goes with calendar days(730 minimum).but u should have got your indian PCC by now.if not then go for it...it will take 5 days(thats what it takes in WA).you can apply now and pay the fees.and start submitting your document.you will get at least few days to upload.you will be eligible for Medicare same day on getting acknowledgement of application submission.

Edited by sanjeevkathuria