887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

On 7 July 2017 at 8:29 AM, Dharmesh said:

Form 80 and 1221  is mandatory for you and your wife!!! For your kid it's not required as far as I know!! 

Hello All

i was a silent follower of this forum.

We applied for 887 from Darwin in May. Just read through this forum and found out that its required to fill out form 1221 for primary n dependant both.

Can someone please give tips to fill this form 1221 in as the form is very confusing. It would be big help as we have lodged our visa on our own so no agent involved. Not sure if we doing the right thing.

Thank in advance. 

So about 7 people applied in April as per posts till now...

Pax                   - 15/04/2017 - No contact yet
16april2017      - 18/04/2017 - No contact yet
vicky patel        - 18/04/2017 - No contact yet
sachin6690      - 18/04/2017 - No contact yet
mohanrambo   - 18/04/2017 - No contact yet
baki2016          - 24/04/2017 - No contact yet
Not member 2  - 24/04/2017 - No contact yet

Keep posted if you get direct grant or co alloted. 

4 hours ago, mohanrambo said:

I Applied on 18 April 2017- no contact yet...
Not Member 1 - 01 April 2017 - no contact yet...
Not Member 2 - 31 March 2017 got Direct Grant on 11 Jul 2017

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mate - can you please keep posting if you get to know about Not member 1 (applied 01 april 2017)  - Direct grant or CO allotted?

Hi all, 

Till now I did not understand the situation of the overseas police clearances. Just a fast question, I am on a 489 visa and will be applying for the 887 visa soon. Do I need an overseas police clearance again, knowing  that I never left Australia since I arrived, meaning that I never travelled to the countries that I lived in since I entered Australia.

To get a PCC from my home country is easy but from the country that I was residing in before is bit difficult, since my residency there is expired for more than 2 years and I don't have any family or friend connection there. 

Please advise.

Regards

Hi,

I applied for 887 visa and I received two bridging visa for me and my wife.

In my wife's bridging visa there is a mistake on the first page about her current resident address. She is in Australia while this address shows her 10 years ago resident address. There is no mistake from our side and it seems that auto-generated letter has done a mistake. Can you help me that is it required to inform department of immigration about it? How? Can we apply for medicare by this letter?

Hi

I am applying for a 887 visa.  I have lived in regional area for two years with my wife.  My son for the last one year stays and works in a seperate area which is also regional area but different from where I stay.  He is above 18 and was above 18 when we come to Australia.  If I show him as dependant what do I have to show him dependant for.  I have paid his fees for two semisters for a part time course.  Would that be enough.  He stays with my brother.  Can I show that I was paying a nominal amount to my brother for keeping him.  Am confused about this.