887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

38 minutes ago, Rabea B said:

Yeah they do that more often, if they see that you been home even for a short period during the 2 years they do ask for it. 

I know how it looks like to start counting again. Never mind, now the wait should be shorter :) ..  it will be additional 42 days from the CO appearance date.  good luck.

Thanks mate. :) Painful, but at least things are moving.

On 2/6/2018 at 9:16 AM, Rabea B said:

Yes everything, almost two years of permanent work contract, 2 years tenancy agreement, electricity bills etc. in the first year I traveled for a period of 6 weeks, and the 2nd years I traveled for 6 weeks as well. The officer comments that this does not considers a short holiday. The case officer has access to my travel dates and he listed the dates I was in and out from Australia.

hope not all the CO is that strict... All the best to your current application. Hope we all get direct grants :)

Hi russki 

ok . See this is completely error from CO side as per rule you’re not required to provide pcc for Russia . I’m assuming you’re in Australia from past 10 years ? If so just email you’re case office mentioning that this screenshot And also apply for pcc they will revert in week time . And apply for pcc just incase they still ask for it  . 

Cheers 

D67A1DCA-E65D-4BD7-980C-F7CE39183961.png

2 minutes ago, Gur 87 said:

Hi russki 

ok . See this is completely error from CO side as per rule you’re not required to provide pcc for Russia . I’m assuming you’re in Australia from past 10 years ? If so just email you’re case office mentioning that this screenshot And also apply for pcc they will revert in week time . And apply for pcc just incase they still ask for it  . 

Cheers 

Hi Gur 87,

Thanks so much for your advice, will apply for PCC asap... Can take a while. I agree, that I don't need to get this PCC according the immi guidelines, but we all already figured out that it is best not to argue much with COs, but just give them what they ask for. They may have their own weird reasons we do not know about. :) 

I lived in the UK from 2000 and then moved to Australia in 2015. Not lived in Russia since June 2000. :)

On 2/3/2018 at 3:53 PM, Kamran said:

Hey mate, 

After baby's birth you'll inform immigration by uploading changes in circumstances form, they'll grant your baby 489 and include baby in visa application for 887. They'll ask you for baby's passport and birth certificate. for birth certificate you'll register your baby's birth online, and a paper base medical for your new born, for that you have to get a report from baby's GP. 

And if you guys get a grant before baby's birth then he'll be eligible for citizenship.

hope it helps

Thank you very much mate. Wishing for the last one indeed, difficult though.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Russki said:

Ok guys. I have just been contacted by CO named Dat from Adelaide team.  They asked me to provide PCC from Russia. WHY?! I have not lived there for 18 years. :(

Oh well. Going to get one from Sydney Russian Embassy. 

Hi Russki,

Can I ask you on what date you applied for your 887 visa? I applied my one on 14th of October 2017. No reply yet.

Thanks in Advance.

Zubayer.

1 hour ago, Zubayer said:

Hi Russki,

Can I ask you on what date you applied for your 887 visa? I applied my one on 14th of October 2017. No reply yet.

Thanks in Advance.

Zubayer.

Hi Zubayer, 

I applied on the 25th September 2017.  4.5 months ago.  This is my first CO contact. :)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Russki said:

Ok guys. I have just been contacted by CO named Dat from Adelaide team.  They asked me to provide PCC from Russia. WHY?! I have not lived there for 18 years. :(

Oh well. Going to get one from Sydney Russian Embassy. 

Oh no!!!!! Sad to hear that you are going back to waiting again :( . These COs are clearly buying free times as I don't not see any reason for your Russia PCC bcz it was more than 10 years before. Totally unnecessary to ask that. Wish we could complaint to somebody about this.

• Sad 1

On 03/02/2018 at 11:58 AM, Tsep said:

Hi Barracountry, coagulation for your grant. I saw your case is same like me. 

My daughter born 20/08. And I applied 887 for me on 22/09 and same time I upload my daughter documents with my file. Yesterday I got 489 visa of my daughter and I can see my daughter in my immi account too. But thing is I didn't get any communication for 887 visa and Medical for my daughter also not receive bridging 887visa for my daughter. Can you please your case with me. 

Hey mate, Thanks!

on the 19/2 your child will be 6 months, if you don’t here anything before this date from the CO...they will write to you requesting for a full medical examination for the child....I had to do a paper based (went to GP and got a letter stating the health and well being of my child- referred as paperbased examination)...

If you don’t here anything before the above date they will request for a full medical examination...(like occurred with Kamran- feel very sorry for him)

unfortunately, you can’t even complaint due to the set standard processing timeframes...So it’s a wait game unfortunately....

On 07/02/2018 at 11:46 PM, HeyMate said:

Oh no!!!!! Sad to hear that you are going back to waiting again :( . These COs are clearly buying free times as I don't not see any reason for your Russia PCC bcz it was more than 10 years before. Totally unnecessary to ask that. Wish we could complaint to somebody about this.

Hi mate, if Russia is ur birth place- you must submit one....just as a process (I guess the CO’s r doing there job)....just o ensure everything under your name is clean....& no offences...as declared on the application form (form 80).

cheers,

Good Luck,

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Barracountry said:

Hi mate, if Russia is ur birth place- you must submit one....just as a process (I guess the CO’s r doing there job)....just o ensure everything under your name is clean....& no offences...as declared on the application form (form 80).

cheers,

Good Luck,

Hi mate, 

I didn't submit a PCC from my home country and it was not provided in my 489 application (As I was over overseas for more than 10 years before the 489). Should i get one now? Is there an international PCC that i can get (read somewhere in the forum there's international AFP/PCC?)

I was thinking to wait till CO request for one...(confused)

16 minutes ago, JOGC said:

Hi mate, 

I didn't submit a PCC from my home country and it was not provided in my 489 application (As I was over overseas for more than 10 years before the 489). Should i get one now? Is there an international PCC that i can get (read somewhere in the forum there's international AFP/PCC?)

I was thinking to wait till CO request for one...(confused)

Hey JOGC,

You know, I was never asked for one from Russia when applying for 489. So I  assumed I wouldn't need one now. But... I had a little niggling feeling that may be I should do it, just to be safe... :) I should have listened to this feeling! Especially as PCC from Russia takes ages and now I am stuck waiting. Again.  On a  brighter side, it is FREE TO GET!

My advice - get PCC from home country asap and submit. Won't hurt. :)

2 hours ago, Barracountry said:

Hey mate, Thanks!

on the 19/2 your child will be 6 months, if you don’t here anything before this date from the CO...they will write to you requesting for a full medical examination for the child....I had to do a paper based (went to GP and got a letter stating the health and well being of my child- referred as paperbased examination)...

If you don’t here anything before the above date they will request for a full medical examination...(like occurred with Kamran- feel very sorry for him)

unfortunately, you can’t even complaint due to the set standard processing timeframes...So it’s a wait game unfortunately....

Hi mate, thanks for sharing your ideas. I am hoping news from CO before baby turns 6monts. Otherwise I have to wait long to visa grant. 

Thanks once again 

1 minute ago, Russki said:

Hey JOGC,

You know, I was never asked for one from Russia when applying for 489. So I  assumed I wouldn't need one now. But... I had a little niggling feeling that may be I should do it, just to be safe... :) I should have listened to this feeling! Especially as PCC from Russia takes ages and now I am stuck waiting. Again.  On a  brighter side, it is FREE TO GET!

Hi Ruski,

I submitted my PCC from my home country while applying for 489.

Do I need to submit that again? If yes, is it ok to submit that old which I have for 489 application or should I request brand new?

P.S. : During last two years I went my home country for 6 weeks.

Thanks.

32 minutes ago, Kun said:

Hi Ruski,

Do I need to submit that again? If yes, is it ok to submit that old which I have for 489 application or should I request brand new?

Thanks.

If you've been there during the 2 years, certainly he will ask for it.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hey JOGC,

Thanks Russki, my situation is very similar to yours, left home country more than 10 years and live in another country before moving to australia... and yes i have this feeling that i should get the home country pcc as i had never submitted it before for 489...

I guess 489 and 887 got different requirements, after all 489 is just a temporary visa and 887 is a permanent one. So that make sense that we do need one from our birth country if it was never provided before.

Thanks again.. i shall go back to gather evidence again (sigh). Hope it won't take that long. Cheers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kun said:

Hi Ruski,

Thanks.

Hi Kun,

How expensive is it to get a new PCC? Does it take long? You are already so close to your grant day... :) I'd say, quickly attach the old one on immi account and quickly apply for a new PCC at the same time, just in case. :):)

25 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi Kun,

How expensive is it to get a new PCC? Does it take long? You are already so close to your grant day... :) I'd say, quickly attach the old one on immi account and quickly apply for a new PCC at the same time, just in case. :):)

Hi Kun

No news yet? I also got a new PCC from my country and attached it when I apply. 

I don't understand why does it take 2+ days for 10 people to work on 1 file.