887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

9 minutes ago, Rita said:

Hey guys I am so shocked .. unexpectedly my visa has been granted today .. applied on 9th November  and direct grant 11th may .. what a day to start with ..good luck to all those waiting .. ???

Congratulation Rita!!!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Rita said:

Hey guys I am so shocked .. unexpectedly my visa has been granted today .. applied on 9th November  and direct grant 11th may .. what a day to start with ..good luck to all those waiting .. ???

congratulations!

I think it all depends on how much time CO spend on each file.. lesson we should not panic if we dont hear for a couple of days.. May be CO investigating thw file and direct grant on its way.. Anyway congrats Rita

why did Rita get grant after people who applied after her? 
Congratzzzzzzz

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

26 minutes ago, Rita said:

HI Rita 

Told you earlier don't panic.. Enjoy your freedom. 

23 hours ago, Russki said:

Hi nelakash, just imagined the COs playing with our documents and racing paper planes, ahahaha!!! ? ? 

Not sure why they need hard copies as you say - and I know for sure - they can check IELTS results right from "horse's mouth", the test provider! ?  COs have weird procedures and routines we will never understand, so we''ll just let them be and we'll cooperate! ? ?  

With my case I figured they wanted my ex-husband's details because we were married at the time my son was born, this is probably to do with parental responsibility... Even though we divorced 15 years ago and I submitted for 887 all possible legal papers that he has given his permissions years ago, all legal important documents, the immigration probably still wants to check... ? I tell you, it was the hardest task to track him down and took me almost a month!!!! Sherlock Holmes is my second name now.

Hahahah 

Russki you are really Shelock holmes 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, mgh said:

Frd applied in Nov. application open today CO DAT Ask for baby’s medical health letter from gp. 

Best of luck guyz

Hi Mgh,

How old is your baby?

Does CO DAT send you any form (or form number) for the baby's medical health letter from GP? Or is the letter from GP's handwriting?  

Regards,

Daniel.

58 minutes ago, su89 said:

I think it all depends on how much time CO spend on each file.. lesson we should not panic if we dont hear for a couple of days.. May be CO investigating thw file and direct grant on its way.. Anyway congrats Rita

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Yes it all depends on c/o .so don't panic coz u guys will eventually get there !! ??

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Rita said:

Oh my God!!!!!!! Super news!!!! ? See, they didn't forget you at all! Just let a couple of other applicants jump the queue! ? Enjoy your grant!!!!

Hi guys,

can someone please advise if a degree certificate and a letter from university stating "medium of instructions and study was English" is enough to prove spouse's functional English or do I need to submit transcripts as well?  Do I require to submit my husbands work contract, payslips, PAYG etc?

1 hour ago, Rsvj said:

Hi guys,

can someone please advise if a degree certificate and a letter from university stating "medium of instructions and study was English" is enough to prove spouse's functional English or do I need to submit transcripts as well?  Do I require to submit my husbands work contract, payslips, PAYG etc?

HI RSJV, u have to include the transcript as well, I did for my wife as well.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Daniel24 said:

Hi Mgh,

How old is your baby?

Does CO DAT send you any form (or form number) for the baby's medical health letter from GP? Or is the letter from GP's handwriting?  

Regards,

Daniel.

My frd’s son is less then 6 months old and co send him a form to get fill from gp.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Russki said:

Ricky, I have checked and can see that it is you, SK10, Taimoor, Tsep, Taha (who has been quiet ? ), me and Kota left without grants from September pool... ? 

Hi Russki and all the members here,

I'm still around, anxiously waiting and reading each and every post.

Wish all of us all the best.

• Thanks 1

On 5/10/2018 at 9:41 AM, S.M said:

Good morning everyone, 
I am a silent reader of this group for last couple of months. My updates:
Applied: 3rd Oct 17
CO (Dat) allocated: 27 Feb 18
Co asked to resend the pcc for my wife as it was missing date of issue during scan. I simply re-scanned it &sent it back on the same day it was requested.
Visa Granted : 9 May 18 
CO: Sophorn
Documents attached:
- 52 pay slips( all black&white no attestation), job reference letter.
- firstly i was renting a room so the letter from the owner for first 6 months afterward rental ledger when i had lease under my name. Remember all time i paid rent through my account.
- form 80 for me & my wife (my wife she arrived first time ever on 489 to aus so after one month  she arrived i applied 887)
- car rego paper & miscellaneous letters for my residential proof, as the utility bills were not under my name. 
- letter from uni from overseas to prove my wife's  functional English.
- passport & pcc & afp 
- bank statement (attached just 2 days before the file opened)
- tax return & group certificates
- birth & marriage certficates
- thats all pretty much, no photo attached. 
I applied after living 25 months in regional area, had 8 weeks holidays. 
Hope this info will help you guys. & those who waiting in queue are one step closer to their destination.

Good luck & best wishes for every applicant.

Congratulations ??

16 hours ago, Rita said:

Congratulations ??

Hey guys I am so shocked .. unexpectedly my visa has been granted today .. applied on 9th November  and direct grant 11th may .. what a day to start with ..good luck to all those waiting .. [emoji846][emoji846][emoji846]
Congrats. Enjoy your day. Please let us know what documents were uploaded for your file. So that we know what are essentially required for a direct grant.
Thanks in advance.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk