887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Did u guyz notice it’s been couple of months dat, Sophorn and Adam were assessing files now two more names we can see Nancy and Wendy

so hopefully they speed up their processing  May ALLAH bring good news for everyone ?????? Aameen

• Like 4

Hi Guys,

I am new to this group. I applied for 887 Visa on 17/04/2018.

Had a query

I have not attached my India PCC with the documents as it is written that it is required when CO requests it. Do we need to attach it ??

Thanks

6 minutes ago, Poonam said:

Hopefully co will grant us residency soon... I am bit worried because there are too many people waiting from sep 2017 their co is also Adam .... I think my file is also stuck  now ...it is very frustrating ???

Hi Poonam, please do not worry, our files are not attached to one CO any more. ? Several COs can look after your file at different times, so at this moment of time CO Nancy may be looking at your file! And you may be granted visa by her or someone else. ? 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, pahj said:

Hi Guys,

Had a query

I have not attached my India PCC with the documents as it is written that it is required when CO requests it. Do we need to attach it ??

Thanks

Hi Pahj,

In my opinion, target for a direct grant. Hence, get the indian PCC and attach it. worst case scenario they'll ask again and you can attach again.

Regards,

toot

• Like 1

I already have Indian PCC done. Only thing i need it

2 minutes ago, toot said:

Hi Pahj,

In my opinion, target for a direct grant. Hence, get the indian PCC and attach it. worst case scenario they'll ask again and you can attach again.

Regards,

toot

I already have Indian PCC done but have not applied.. I can attach it now but what's the process now of attaching. Can i simply edit and attach document?

14 minutes ago, pahj said:

Hi Guys,

Had a query

Thanks

Welcome to the forum!

COs are spending extra time on verifying our info specially when it comes to character and security related matters. There used to be a time they didn't ask for PCCs for overseas if the visit is not exceeding 8 weeks. But process keeps getting more and more strict.

So I believe it would be better to have the PCC ready and upload it. Same with the English for spouse (if it applies) . COs are being really fussy about that too.

All we can do is being proactive and submit docs before they ask for them . That way you might end up getting a direct grant :).

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi Poonam, please do not worry, our files are not attached to one CO any more. ? Several COs can look after your file at different times, so at this moment of time CO Nancy may be looking at your file! And you may be granted visa by her or someone else. ? 

Thank you so much Russki for saying positive words ....Hopefully all who are waiting so long get their grant soon ????

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Poonam said:

Hopefully co will grant us residency soon... I am bit worried because there are too many people waiting from sep 2017 their co is also Adam .... I think my file is also stuck  now ...it is very frustrating ???

Hi Poonam, 

Im also waiting applied on 19th oct, anyways processing time changed from 8-10 months, am bit worried in my case, i still havnt got any case officers

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Poonam said:

I understand your situation, actually i am in more trouble because of not getting grant. i have applied for house loan 2 days ago, i know bank will take around 10 days to finalise laon application so i am hoping to get a grant before bank checking my PR status. if i wont get grant in next 8 days i wont get a house loan.? overall i only have 45 days to do settlement. so i am praying everyday, hope CO's  wont increase my frustration.??

10 minutes ago, Raman_ 3rd Nov 2017 said:

I understand your situation, actually i am in more trouble because of not getting grant. i have applied for house loan 2 days ago, i know bank will take around 10 days to finalise laon application so i am hoping to get a grant before bank checking my PR status. if i wont get grant in next 8 days i wont get a house loan.? overall i only have 45 days to do settlement. so i am praying everyday, hope CO's  wont increase my frustration.??

I can feel you frustration!

Same here - waiting to build ?  - 

Fingers crossed - you will get the grant within next few days

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Raman_ 3rd Nov 2017 said:

I am also in same scenario our settlement date is 9 th of July  and we haven’t applied for loan yet ..I am praying everyday ...bcoz if I couldn’t do anything then I will be in for financial and legal problem ???? now we are looking for a person if someone wants to buy house  ....we are on brink of loosing everything now

• Sad 2

27 minutes ago, neel said:

Hi Poonam, 

Im also waiting applied on 19th oct, anyways processing time changed from 8-10 months, am bit worried in my case, i still havnt got any case officers

I can understand your problem ...you are still waiting for co allocation...Hopefully co will allocate your file soon n give you grant??

29 minutes ago, Poonam said:

I am also in same scenario our settlement date is 9 th of July  and we haven’t applied for loan yet ..I am praying everyday ...bcoz if I couldn’t do anything then I will be in for financial and legal problem ???? now we are looking for a person if someone wants to buy house  ....we are on brink of loosing everything now

guys - since we started the topic- let me query - if you have bought or signed to buy a land before you grant the PR doesnt it affect on your first home buyers grant - and we are treated as foreign residence when it comes to buying properties without PR - how did you jump that hurdle.

4 minutes ago, su89 said:

guys - since we started the topic- let me query - if you have bought or signed to buy a land before you grant the PR doesnt it affect on your first home buyers grant - and we are treated as foreign residence when it comes to buying properties without PR - how did you jump that hurdle.

Hi Su, 

we brought a property on 887 visa, unfortunately we had to pay 20% deposit. and also me and my husband applied for FIRB approval it will cost $5000 , without FIRB approval you cannot get a loan from bank. Last year when we had purchased only st George bank gives loan to non resident applicant. we also had to pay 13% as a stamp duty. was a hell lot of money. 

Bank consider 887 visa as on non resident, same as FIRB (Foreign Investment Reserve Bank). 

Hope this helps. 

• Like 2

Hi Su, 
we brought a property on 887 visa, unfortunately we had to pay 20% deposit. and also me and my husband applied for FIRB approval it will cost $5000 , without FIRB approval you cannot get a loan from bank. Last year when we had purchased only st George bank gives loan to non resident applicant. we also had to pay 13% as a stamp duty. was a hell lot of money. 
Bank consider 887 visa as on non resident, same as FIRB (Foreign Investment Reserve Bank). 
Hope this helps. 
Thank Neel.. its alot of money and time.. hope.everything works well for you..

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

45 minutes ago, Poonam said:

we are in the same boat as well, we have a house being built and the builder has been very cooperative not to sigh the agreement yet , we have given him the 30 June  as a last day we would like to sign and if not the house would be put up in open market .... a lot of emotions are tied up with this build , as we have made a lot of changes to the plan to suit our need and liking..... fingers crossed hope we all get grants with in this week.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, su89 said:

there will be a fee ( foreign investor i guess about $5000 and the loan would be only less then 80% of the property value.

• Like 2