887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

41 minutes ago, Khan90 said:

Hello everyone. 

I have little concern here. My partner also have attempted PTE to prove functional english nd we just uploaded the PTE report in "attach documents" section,so is that ok or we have to send scores to department if yes then how do we do it plz advise. 

Hi Khan90,

Could you just attach score sheet on immi account? ? I assume, if she achieved the score levels shown in this link, she has satisfied English language requirement and does not need anything else:

https://pearsonpte.com/countries/pte-in-australia/visas/

?  Do you guys agree?

42 minutes ago, Khan90 said:

Hello everyone. 

I have little concern here. My partner also have attempted PTE to prove functional english nd we just uploaded the PTE report in "attach documents" section,so is that ok or we have to send scores to department if yes then how do we do it plz advise. 

Hai khan, I would say to login to pte website open the score card and better to click the button sent scores Type DIBP in the field marked institution/Organization/Department/School and click search 
Tick the box next to our name when it appears in the list.
Scroll down the page and then click next 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Vikky said:

I have attached the pte score card to attach documents in the imni account but case officer asked to login to vue/pte and click the send button and confirm it to DIBP. 

I see! ? OK, I understand now. So as well as attaching the scores, you have to also send it via website. Cool.?‍?

Khan90, I hope you are reading! ? ? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Russki said:

I see! ? OK, I understand now. So as well as attaching the scores, you have to also send it via website. Cool.?‍?

send a copy of your Pte Academic test result through ur online Pte Academic account so that they can verify them.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi Khan90,

Could you just attach score sheet on immi account? ? I assume, if she achieved the score levels shown in this link, she has satisfied English language requirement and does not need anything else:

https://pearsonpte.com/countries/pte-in-australia/visas/

?  Do you guys agree?

yes

12 minutes ago, Russki said:

Yes i m reading guys. I have already sent it to DEPARTMENT OF HOME AFFAIRS. guys on the very serious note THANK YOU Indeed. This forum is a help, huge help nd thanks everyone to share your thoughts here otherwise it would b nightmare waiting in dark without any updates but atleast now i know where the things are. I applied on 30th of december plz pray i m hoping for direct grant. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Russki said:

Hi Toni and welcome! ? Unfortunately, you cannot use the bills received after 887 application lodgement as a residency proof. It needs to be before that date (before 19 Dec 2017). Look for other proofs, like bank statements, local GP visits, dentist records, car rego, driving licence etc. Look for any proof, documents that place you in Victoria for certain calendar dates to prove 2 years residence collectively.

If you are short on documents, you can also supply statutory declarations from you and from your relative to say you lived at their address for first 2 months. ?  

Thanks much for your advise Russki. But could you please tell me why I could NOT use the bills after lodgement date? Is that your experience or your friends experience? I could not find anywhere on the Immi website that stated those bills after lodgement date are invalid? Even I rang up the Immi, the officer sitll cannot assure. I apprieciate if you can provide any official link? 

Edited by Toni Huynh

Hi Guys,

Very bad luck today for me.. CO Nancy requested AFP for me. Just only one document. I have uploaded New AFP on june 1st 2018. Still they are asking one for me again. They have considered AFP for my wife. I dont know why they have asked for me again. Ok bad luck..

My question is those who have got AFP request again..

Is the below statement same as like me? 

Also what is complete disclosure AFP?

My application is still in RECEIVED status. When it will change to Further assessment?

Request Detail Character requirements – Australian Federal Police (AFP) National Police Check In order to be granted a visa to enter or remain in Australia you must meet the character requirement. If you are 16 years old or above and have lived in Australia for a total of 12 months or more in the last 10 years (these 12 months are calculated cumulatively and need not have been consecutive) you need to obtain a 'Complete Disclosure' AFP National Police Certificate by completing a National Police Check Application Form. A colour copy of the AFP certificate must be provided to us. When entering your name on the National Police Check Application Form, ensure your legal name is entered as shown on your current passport. You must also include any previous names you have been known by, any aliases and/or anglicised names. List all names in the National Police Check Application Form, matching the order and format of the name in your passport. If the name on the police clearance certificate received by us is different from your passport or does not list any aliases you have been known by, you will be requested to obtain another police certificate. You should use code 33 'Immigration/Citizenship - for supply to the Department of Home Affairs' for the purpose of the check. For details of the fee payable see www.afp.gov.au/what-we-do/services/criminal-records/ national-police-checks Send your completed form to the AFP at the address on the form. If you do not have access to the internet you can request for a form to be posted or faxed to you by calling the AFP helpdesk on +61 2 6140 6502. If you are unable to obtain a 'Complete Disclosure' AFP National Police Certificate, it is in your best interest to demonstrate to us, with documentary evidence where possible, that you have made a genuine attempt to obtain this certificate. If we are satisfied that you are unable to obtain a 'Complete Disclosure' AFP National Police Certificate and have made a genuine attempt to do so then a waiver of this requirement may be granted. If you do not provide a 'Complete Disclosure' AFP National Police Certificate and I am satisfied that it is reasonable for you to provide this certificate, your application may be refused.

• Sad 3

15 minutes ago, deftown said:

Hi Guys,

Very bad luck today for me.. CO Nancy requested AFP for me. Just only one document. I have uploaded New AFP on june 1st 2018. Still they are asking one for me again. They have considered AFP for my wife. I dont know why they have asked for me again. Ok bad luck..

My application is still in RECEIVED status. When it will change to Further assessment?

Request Detail Character requirements – Australian Federal Police (AFP) National Police Check In order to be granted a visa to enter or remain in Australia you must meet the character requirement. If you are 16 years old or above and have lived in Australia for a total of 12 months or more in the last 10 years (these 12 months are calculated cumulatively and need not have been consecutive) you need to obtain a 'Complete Disclosure' AFP National Police Certificate by completing a National Police Check Application Form. A colour copy of the AFP certificate must be provided to us. When entering your name on the National Police Check Application Form, ensure your legal name is entered as shown on your current passport. You must also include any previous names you have been known by, any aliases and/or anglicised names. List all names in the National Police Check Application Form, matching the order and format of the name in your passport. If the name on the police clearance certificate received by us is different from your passport or does not list any aliases you have been known by, you will be requested to obtain another police certificate. You should use code 33 'Immigration/Citizenship - for supply to the Department of Home Affairs' for the purpose of the check. For details of the fee payable see www.afp.gov.au/what-we-do/services/criminal-records/ national-police-checks Send your completed form to the AFP at the address on the form. If you do not have access to the internet you can request for a form to be posted or faxed to you by calling the AFP helpdesk on +61 2 6140 6502. If you are unable to obtain a 'Complete Disclosure' AFP National Police Certificate, it is in your best interest to demonstrate to us, with documentary evidence where possible, that you have made a genuine attempt to obtain this certificate. If we are satisfied that you are unable to obtain a 'Complete Disclosure' AFP National Police Certificate and have made a genuine attempt to do so then a waiver of this requirement may be granted. If you do not provide a 'Complete Disclosure' AFP National Police Certificate and I am satisfied that it is reasonable for you to provide this certificate, your application may be refused.

I understand, that's only to delay the application for another 5 to 6 weeks and nothing else. There should'nt be any reason to ask another AFP within just 28 days. So strange!!

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, deftown said:

Hi Guys,

I applied 02 of Feb 2018 and submitted AFP on 13 of Feb. Given your situation, is it wise for me to apply for a new AFP as well? How long is the validity of AFP? cheers

4 minutes ago, marlowe022 said:

I applied 02 of Feb 2018 and submitted AFP on 13 of Feb. Given your situation, is it wise for me to apply for a new AFP as well? How long is the validity of AFP? cheers

Please double check your name. Your name and your wife name on Police Clearance Certificate MUST be matched exact to the names on Passports.

38 minutes ago, deftown said:

Hi Guys,

Sorry to read that they asked for this- specially even after you have re-attached it. In your previous AFP - please check if you have complete disclosur for heading ( I have attached below the cropped bit from my AFP. 

image.png.3dd73bceef6b2860022265055a18cba3.png

Also  - please see below from https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/supporting/Pages/485/Evidence-of-having-applied-for-an-AFP-check.aspx

Evidence of having applied for an Australian Federal Police check

When you apply for this visa you must provide evidence of having applied for anAustralian Federal Police check in the 12 months before you apply.

This also applies to all members of your family unit included in the application who are 16 years of age or older.

The AFP National Police Check Application Form is available from the Australian Federal Police website – either an online form or paper form. Visa applicants should tick Code 33 in Section 8 of the form. Fingerprints are not required.

You will be issued with a 'National Police Check' certificate which will have a 'Complete Disclosure' in the heading if your AFP police check is successful.

12 minutes ago, su89 said:

Sorry to read that they asked for this- specially even after you have re-attached it. In your previous AFP - please check if you have complete disclosur for heading ( I have attached below the cropped bit from my AFP. 

image.png.3dd73bceef6b2860022265055a18cba3.png

Also  - please see below from https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/supporting/Pages/485/Evidence-of-having-applied-for-an-AFP-check.aspx

Evidence of having applied for an Australian Federal Police check

When you apply for this visa you must provide evidence of having applied for anAustralian Federal Police check in the 12 months before you apply.

This also applies to all members of your family unit included in the application who are 16 years of age or older.

The AFP National Police Check Application Form is available from the Australian Federal Police website – either an online form or paper form. Visa applicants should tick Code 33 in Section 8 of the form. Fingerprints are not required.

You will be issued with a 'National Police Check' certificate which will have a 'Complete Disclosure' in the heading if your AFP police check is successful.

Its all there mate..

I really dont know what is happening. I feel somewhat happy at least they have asked just AFP for myself and for my wife and kid , no documents requested.  As like routine template, they did not ask 2 years stay and 1 year work further proof.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Toni Huynh said:

Thanks much for your advise Russki. But could you please tell me why I could NOT use the bills after lodgement date? Is that your experience or your friends experience? I could not find anywhere on the Immi website that stated those bills after lodgement date are invalid? Even I rang up the Immi, the officer sitll cannot assure. I apprieciate if you can provide any official link? 

Hi Toni,

I am afraid I cannot provide any official link, so I urge you not to rely on my words only... Maybe, you know an agent who can advise? ? 

From my knowledge only, and speaking with migration agents in the past, the CO will be looking at 2 years completed living requirement and 1 year full time employment prior to 887 lodgement date. Of course, you can still submit bills to day, it will be favourable to your case, but the CO will still be looking for proof of 2 year residency from the date you arrived in Victoria to the date of 887 visa application. ? 

I didn't mean to worry you, but I think in your case it would be the best way to find as much evidence for the first 2 months to cover that gap. ? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, deftown said:

Hi Russki,

When is the second timer files are opening in the current trend?

Hi deftown, to be honest it is all over the place with the second and third timers at the moment, no system! ? I saw your message about AFP, the only reason I can think of is the name in your passport and in AFP written differently... Can't think of any other reason? Sorry to hear you didn't get a grant the first time, but I very much hope the next time round you will! ?  

2 hours ago, Toni Huynh said:

Hey Toni,

Look at this link, it may be of some help? ? ? It talks a bit about residency proof:

https://www.australiavisa.com/immigration-news/from-a-489-to-a-887-visa/

Hi Guys,

just letting you know, I got my PR today.

( my agent emailed me grant letters just now)

Timeline below;

applied on 3 Nov 2017

got CO Adam on 13 April 2018 asked 1 year employment and 2 year residency proof and today I got PR CO Dat.

Thanks to everyone who putting information on this forum it was very helpfull to know what going around with this visa and specail Thanks to everyone's favourite @Russki( Thanks you buddy for all the help, you are a good man).

i hope everyone will get grants very soon. i hope @Poonam@su89@SK10 @ ricky will get grants soon you guys are waiting from long time. wish you a good luck.

i will hang around to celebrate your success.

Thanks again. 

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, Raman_ 3rd Nov 2017 said:

Hi Guys,

Timeline below;

applied on 3 Nov 2017

got CO Adam on 13 April 2018 asked 1 year employment and 2 year residency proof and today I got PR CO Dat.

Thanks to everyone who putting information on this forum it was very helpfull to know what going around with this visa and specail Thanks to everyone's favourite @Russki( Thanks you buddy for all the help, you are a good man).

i hope everyone will get grants very soon. i hope @Poonam@su89@SK10 @ ricky will get grants soon you guys are waiting from long time. wish you a good luck.

Thanks again. 

Congrats Raman 

32 minutes ago, Raman_ 3rd Nov 2017 said:

Hi Guys,

Timeline below;

applied on 3 Nov 2017

Thanks again. 

Congratulations raman

Hi Guys,

Timeline below;

applied on 3 Nov 2017

Thanks to everyone who putting information on this forum it was very helpfull to know what going around with this visa and specail Thanks to everyone's favourite [mention=2871]Russki[/mention]( Thanks you buddy for all the help, you are a good man).

i hope everyone will get grants very soon. i hope [mention=3008]Poonam[/mention][mention=2978]su89[/mention][mention=3042]SK10[/mention] @ ricky will get grants soon you guys are waiting from long time. wish you a good luck.

Thanks again. 

Congrats mate

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

hi raman (can you please share some information)

the immi just asked for the evidence for  at least 1 year as the holder of an eligible visa.therefore we gave them 1 years of payslips, right?  Likewise i think its okie to submit one years of superannuation statement.  in my case i have a statement for 18 months which has already met the criteria.when  my employer has promised us that  missed super soon.i have already downloaded the statement for 18 months which clearly shows my employer contribution ,  my agent asked me the super statement till now or provide the statutary  declaration for the missed super.in my opinion why should i give super statement him till now which immi didnt ask me?

raman if  have provided the superannuation  statement ,for how many years of super statement did you provide?.

and also in this forum generally those who have applied how many years of super statement did you guys provided.