887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

13 minutes ago, Puneet said:

Hey guys,

Good news!

Finally got the golden email today. We received our grant today by CO Adam.

Feeling really happy, thank you all for your help. This forum really helped me a lot in keeping track of applications.

Hope others get their grants soon especially @Russki and the others stuck from September.

Cheers to all.

Congrautlations ?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Puneet said:

Hey guys,

Good news!

Feeling really happy, thank you all for your help. This forum really helped me a lot in keeping track of applications.

Hope others get their grants soon especially @Russki and the others stuck from September.

Cheers to all.

Congrats Puneet??

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Marcus said:

Hi Punnet,

Congrats!

If you don't mind me asking, what other documents did CO ask for your 2 year residency?

Think it would reduce the number of 2nd timers if get everything right the first time.

Thank you.

Brian

HI Brian,

I had supplied whatever I could find with my name and address on it. This being said, most of the documents were related to Car rego, bank statements, any government letter which had my name and address on it, bills, traffic fines, etc.

CHeers

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Puneet said:

Hey guys,

Good news!

Cheers to all.

Congrats Puneet!!!!! ? ? ?  Such a relieve to see your grant!!!! Happy for you! ???

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Puneet said:

Hey guys,

Good news!

Cheers to all.

Congrats mate 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Puneet said:

Hey guys,

Good news!

Cheers to all.

Hey Puneet when you submitted required information 2nd time?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Puneet said:

Hey guys,

Good news!

Cheers to all.

Congratulations mate...

• Like 1

Hi all, iam a silent follower of this link. We have applied for 887 on 15th of december 2017. Co dat asked for my pcc from india on 13th june 2018. We submitted the doc on aug1 2018. Still waiting.[emoji19][emoji19]
Congrats Puneet for your grant.
Hi aswathi, welcome to the group. Didn't you submit the India PCC at first instance?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, B3sT said:

Hey Puneet when you submitted required information 2nd time?

6/6/18 I was asked for more information. I had submitted some of it the same day and also uploaded the latest PAYG summary later when I got it in July. Also clicked that confirmation button in immi account a bit late (27th July I think). 

8 hours ago, Puneet said:

Hey guys,

Good news!

Cheers to all.

Congrats bro?

• Like 1

On 9/18/2018 at 8:46 AM, Honey said:

Hi Everest 

i am not expert but I’ll suggest book medical n try to do it with in 1-2days if CO will check that health assessment done than they will wait for sometime to make decision. Otherwise if they send you mail for medical than it will take another month for decision 

Thanks for suggestion honey, I received an mail yesterday from immi and I live in a regional area too I don’t have other option then waiting,  I booked an apartment for next Monday though !!!

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, deftown said:

Guys,

The processing time is changed from 10 to 11 months now.

?? Why they are doing this. They can hire more staff and clear more files. If this gonna continue,  I am afraid there will be time when there will so much of backlog that people have to wait for 18- 24 months just to get the PR. Forget about the citizenship. I know everyday a lot of people are adding application but that should be estimated with every new financial year. I hope and I believe they should have statistical people to predict all this figure so that Govt can plan accordingly.

• Sad 2

30 minutes ago, Angos said:

?? Why they are doing this. They can hire more staff and clear more files. If this gonna continue,  I am afraid there will be time when there will so much of backlog that people have to wait for 18- 24 months just to get the PR. Forget about the citizenship. I know everyday a lot of people are adding application but that should be estimated with every new financial year. I hope and I believe they should have statistical people to predict all this figure so that Govt can plan accordingly.

Moreover, for the backlog, they have to just verify one or two document. Still, they taking ages for decision. So SLOW.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, deftown said:

Guys,

The processing time is changed from 10 to 11 months now.

Before it’s was 12 months too so y u guyz getting sad I will sujjest to our forum members who have completed 11 months time period they should launch global complaint feedback though in email reply they say applicant has to wait but I know few other frds who put their feedback they got positive response with in a week or half.