887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

5 hours ago, HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) said:

@Russki, have to called immi or logged  the complaint ?

I called them yesterday and got a repeated answer " no more documents required and the application is completed , you have to be patient and wait for the decision ".

Hi mate, I am away on holidays (in Victoria), haven't tried anything yet... I am so annoyed for you, I hope you told immi that THEY have stuffed up and this is the reason why you are still waiting way past the deadline???? 🤨🙂  

I will definitely call immi after the 16th October, when I am back from holiday. 

PS I was meant to spend this holiday with my sick mum in Russia, but cannot even leave the country... Will give COs a call for sure. 😤😄🤞

@SK10, @ricky21232, @Taha, any news guys? 🙂 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi mate, I am away on holidays (in Victoria), haven't tried anything yet... I am so annoyed for you, I hope you told immi that THEY have stuffed up and this is the reason why you are still waiting way past the deadline???? 🤨🙂  

I will definitely call immi after the 16th October, when I am back from holiday. 

PS I was meant to spend this holiday with my sick mum in Russia, but cannot even leave the country... Will give COs a call for sure. 😤😄🤞

I would say call now, I called yesterday about my visa but same answer, but good news is call waiting time was only 5 mins plz grab this opportunity. Hopefully they will grant u visa. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Russki said:

@SK10, @ricky21232, @Taha, any news guys? 🙂 

Nothing yet

• Like 1

5 hours ago, marlowe022 said:

GUYS! just got my grant 11:40am
emoji3.pngemoji3.pngemoji3.png

CO Adam

thank you for this forum really helped a lot emoji18.png

I’ll still be around fixing the spreadsheet from time to time. Patience is a virtue! Goodluck for all the rest waiting emoji4.pngemoji1316.png

mate one quick question, when did your application status changed from received to initial assessment and also from initial assessment to grant. cheers

• Like 1

• 1 post

Hi, Guys

I have applied for 887 visa in March 2018 and I am considering traveling overseas in this December. 

On the border.com.au, it says: "You can travel outside Australia while your visa is being processed but you must let us know. This is because you must be in Australia when the visa is decided."

I have called the department and they all have said the same thing.
However I wonder if they would put my application back if I really travel overseas.

I would very much appreciate if you can share your opinion and experience.

Best regards,

12 minutes ago, Vien said:
  •  

Hi, Guys

I have applied for 887 visa in March 2018 and I am considering traveling overseas in this December. 

On the border.com.au, it says: "You can travel outside Australia while your visa is being processed but you must let us know. This is because you must be in Australia when the visa is decided."

I have called the department and they all have said the same thing.
However I wonder if they would put my application back if I really travel overseas.

I would very much appreciate if you can share your opinion and experience.

Hi Vien and welcome,

You can let the immigration know and you can go overseas, it will not affect processing time for you, however, if CO picks up your file while you are overseas, they cannot grant the visa until you are back here. They will just assess your application and will email you to say the decision is made on it (in case of direct grant). 🙂 When you are back on shore, inform COs that you are back and the actual grant will be issued to you after a while.

Remember though you cannot travel on Bridging visa A, only on 489 and Bridging visa B. 🙂 Good luck. 🙂 

Hi guys , i worked in a casual position which i found when i first arrived in my regional state in 2017 , however i only got one 35.5 hours payslip which i received during the first week of this job due to mandatory training and induction hours did not receive full time hours from this job after that so i left the job after i found a full time job elsewhere. Now , after working 7 months in that full time job i have resigned and i have re joined the same casual position which i found when i first arrived here and hope to do it until i can secure another full time job , so i will be receiving another payslip this week which will be more than 35 hours due to mandatory training and induction hours. My question is , can i use these two , single payslips towards my 52 week full time work requirement? payslip shows the pay period which is weekly and is paid weekly , however we only receive full time hours during the first week. 

• 2 hours ago, Russki said:

Hi Vien and welcome,

You can let the immigration know and you can go overseas, it will not affect processing time for you, however, if CO picks up your file while you are overseas, they cannot grant the visa until you are back here. They will just assess your application and will email you to say the decision is made on it (in case of direct grant). 🙂 When you are back on shore, inform COs that you are back and the actual grant will be issued to you after a while.

Remember though you cannot travel on Bridging visa A, only on 489 and Bridging visa B. 🙂 Good luck. 🙂 

Thank you very much for your reply 🙂

Edited by Vien
  • Like 1

GUYS! just got my grant 11:40am
[emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

CO Adam

thank you for this forum really helped a lot [emoji18]

I’ll still be around fixing the spreadsheet from time to time. Patience is a virtue! Goodluck for all the rest waiting [emoji4][emoji1316]
Congratulations mate

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hello everyone good morning. I have been following this forum for quite a while and was very helpful both emotionally and mentally. Reading grants post used to make me very happy and sad as well when someone had to wait long for stupid reasons and demand from co. Anyway after a long wait of 8 months and 2 days and couple of hours,minutes and seconds I have been granted 887 visa yesterday. Thanks to all of you guys and good luck to all of you. 

Cheers😀😀😀😀😀😀

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, Kasthamandap said:

Hello everyone good morning. I have been following this forum for quite a while and was very helpful both emotionally and mentally. Reading grants post used to make me very happy and sad as well when someone had to wait long for stupid reasons and demand from co. Anyway after a long wait of 8 months and 2 days and couple of hours,minutes and seconds I have been granted 887 visa yesterday. Thanks to all of you guys and good luck to all of you. 

Cheers😀😀😀😀😀😀

Congratulations dear when you applied?

32 minutes ago, Kasthamandap said:

Cheers😀😀😀😀😀😀

Congrats mate. When you applied?

• Like 1

Cheers[emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Congrats [emoji322] I’ve added you to the list [emoji4] May we know whos the case officer? Cheers!
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kasthamandap said:

Cheers😀😀😀😀😀😀

Congratulations. Enjoy your freedom. 😀.   Were you the primary applicant ?? I have few doubts for secondary applicant  actually.

3 hours ago, Kasthamandap said:

Cheers😀😀😀😀😀😀

Congrats Kasthamandeep!!!!

A little more detail about your case will be really helpful for this forum.