887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Do anyone know how to apply for extension?
I was requested to get my NewBorn 501 Medical Examination done, but they want after my baby 6-months old. the time I received she was 4.5months and I cannot submit that in 28 days.

Do you know how to get the extension or CO wont reopen my file because they know they have requested this?

2 minutes ago, B3sT said:

I was requested to get my NewBorn 501 Medical Examination done, but they want after my baby 6-months old. the time I received she was 4.5months and I cannot submit that in 28 days.

Do you know how to get the extension or CO wont reopen my file because they know they have requested this?

Its all in their CO list. i think once you done medical, you can call immigration or response back to CO email that i am waiting for decision now.

5 minutes ago, B3sT said:

Did you get any reply from co?

3 hours ago, Chaitanya27 said:

Backlog stuck after 15 December applications, 

don’t know how long they will take to clear December 2017, very frustrating 

Its so annoying hope we all get it soon 

did you try to contact the CO ? I applied on 12 jan got contacted on 19 july haven’t heared anything else since then i told my agent to contact CO he sent the mail but no response yet . 

2 hours ago, Sandy kundlas said:

Its so annoying hope we all get it soon 

did you try to contact the CO ? I applied on 12 jan got contacted on 19 july haven’t heared anything else since then i told my agent to contact CO he sent the mail but no response yet . 

I did, my agent did but no response. Applied on 18 December, case officer contacted me on 20 June , now almost 4 months no update from case officer

Experts - need urgent help, please.

I have made one mistake in my 887 application. I have entered the incorrect name of my son. is there any way for re-correcting it?

I have also received an email with a bridging visa grant. please reply guys as I am really worried now.

Thanks in Advanced.

Experts - need urgent help, please.
I have made one mistake in my 887 application. I have entered the incorrect name of my son. is there any way for re-correcting it?
I have also received an email with a bridging visa grant. please reply guys as I am really worried now.
Thanks in Advanced.
Is the error something like surname and given name are interchanged?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

yes..in given name - I added my name too. but in his passport, there is only his name.
Don't worry mate. It is easy. when I applied tourist visa for my uncle, somehow the given name and surname are interchanged. In short the entire name becomes incorrect. I submitted the "change of incorrect answers" where you see this option on your immi account - > update details.

Enter all your details correctly and submit it. Once your submit it, you can see your request is submitted on your immi account - > update details.

Also mention there that please send me the bridging visa with the correct name of your child.

The process is easy but unfortunately your request will not addressed until the CO is assigned. In todays time line, the CO is assigned after 6 months. So be patient. Hope this helps.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, deftown said:

Don't worry mate. It is easy. when I applied tourist visa for my uncle, somehow the given name and surname are interchanged. In short the entire name becomes incorrect. I submitted the "change of incorrect answers" where you see this option on your immi account - > update details.

Enter all your details correctly and submit it. Once your submit it, you can see your request is submitted on your immi account - > update details.

Also mention there that please send me the bridging visa with the correct name of your child.

The process is easy but unfortunately your request will not addressed until the CO is assigned. In todays time line, the CO is assigned after 6 months. So be patient. Hope this helps.

@deftown you are a superstar mate. That's a big relief. Yes, I can see this option. I will enter all the correct information now. But will it they send me the corrected grant letter now?

[mention=1609]deftown[/mention] you are a superstar mate. That's a big relief. Yes, I can see this option. I will enter all the correct information now. But will it they send me the corrected grant letter now?
Once the CO is assigned, first thing he will see the incorrect answers. Definitely you will get the grant with the correct name. But you need wait CO to be assigned.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, deftown said:

Once the CO is assigned, first thing he will see the incorrect answers. Definitely you will get the grant with the correct name. But you need wait CO to be assigned.

ok...got it. Thanks for the quick response. Really appreciate it.

[mention=1609]deftown[/mention] Now that I received bridging visa,  I am entitled for Medicare card.  But with this incorrect name in my childes visa grant email,  would there be any concern? 
Yes. There will be a problem. Don't apply for medicare. On Monday, call immigration and tell your concerns. May be they can help you to get the bridging visa with the correct.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, deftown said:

Yes. There will be a problem. Don't apply for medicare. On Monday, call immigration and tell your concerns. May be they can help you to get the bridging visa with the correct.

Ok..Will do. May be will visit them personally. Thanks a ton again @deftown