887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

On 10/5/2018 at 9:08 AM, DKAGG said:

Congrats Kasthamandeep!!!!

A little more detail about your case will be really helpful for this forum.

I applied through my agent and got direct Grant. 52 weeks pay slips , 2 years super annuation statement, bank statements for 2 years, utilities  bill of 2 years.Rental history and ledger Police report from here and overseas. Employment letter were the docs I provided. Cheers

On 10/5/2018 at 3:51 PM, Tpsk said:

Did you get any reply from co?

not yet. they're adding notes on my file and asked me to sent email with Subject "URGENT".

Do anyone come across similar situation where CO ask something to be done in furture date and give 28days timeframe to submit at the same time?

Regards

1 hour ago, B3sT said:

not yet. they're adding notes on my file and asked me to sent email with Subject "URGENT".

Do anyone come across similar situation where CO ask something to be done in furture date and give 28days timeframe to submit at the same time?

Regards

If anyone can ask their Immi Agent what to do in this case?
And have they come across similar situation with any of their clients?

Regards

Guys, I recently lodge my 887. And received the Bridging visa A immediately. Though it's not active because my current 489 has still got 2 years of validity.

Now it is clearly mentioned in the bridging visa grant email that - If you plan to leave Australia while on a Bridging visa, you will need to apply for a Bridging visa B (BVB). 

I have panned travel to India next month. Do I need to apply for Bridging Visa B before that? or not required to do anything because technically my 489 is still valid?

Thanks in advanced. 

1 minute ago, Ajay said:

Guys, I recently lodge my 887. And received the Bridging visa A immediately. Though it's not active because my current 489 has still got 2 years of validity.

Now it is clearly mentioned in the bridging visa grant email that - If you plan to leave Australia while on a Bridging visa, you will need to apply for a Bridging visa B (BVB). 

I have panned travel to India next month. Do I need to apply for Bridging Visa B before that? or not required to do anything because technically my 489 is still valid?

Thanks in advanced. 

Hi, I been through similar situation. As long as your 489 visa is still valid on the date of returning back to Australia, you don't need Bridging visa B. You can just leave and come back.

It is better to leave a note for the department letting them know your traveling plan.

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Don Family said:

emoji42.png The longer they take to process, the longer applicants have to wait too. I don’t think anyone really benefits from it at the end of the day. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Department itself full of scam department 

every month they change processing time and we suffer for everything. Since last 10 months they changed processing time many times and kills our all emotions. 

I don’t know how they gonna clear 200000 plus applications. 

This department is joke and it’s called immigration department 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raed said:

Hi, I been through similar situation. As long as your 489 visa is still valid on the date of returning back to Australia, you don't need Bridging visa B. You can just leave and come back.

It is better to leave a note for the department letting them know your traveling plan.

Thanks, @Raed for the prompt response...Really appreciate it 🙂

I can’t imagine the time they will take to open Feb applicants file the second time since we are already close to hitting 8 months and our files have not even been opened the first time as yet. 🤷🏽‍♀️ What happens if they want more docs and then it passes our 489 visa expiry? [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk