887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hello Guys ,

I am eligible to apply my 887 visa but I have two jobs and i am not sure how I will combined two jobs to show 35 hours . i work in fuel station and drive taxi. The problem is i dont get payslips weekly but,  fortnightly from fuel station total of 60 hours   and some fortnight i drove taxi just for one day for 10 hours . so can i count at-least one week for 35 hours to show ? Please advise if any suggestion .

9 hours ago, Sunit said:

Update my timeline 11aug 2017, (apply), jan 2018, new born baby docs like passport, July 2018, medical for baby , aug 2018, AFP, jan 14,2019, grant, after global feedback form, thanks my friends and best of luck, hope for best 

Congratulations dear

9 hours ago, jahidul said:

Hello Guys ,

I am eligible to apply my 887 visa but I have two jobs and i am not sure how I will combined two jobs to show 35 hours . i work in fuel station and drive taxi. The problem is i dont get payslips weekly but,  fortnightly from fuel station total of 60 hours   and some fortnight i drove taxi just for one day for 10 hours . so can i count at-least one week for 35 hours to show ? Please advise if any suggestion .

Yes you can combine two jobs, I also done that and got my PR,

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Sunit said:

Update my timeline 11aug 2017, (apply), jan 2018, new born baby docs like passport, July 2018, medical for baby , aug 2018, AFP, jan 14,2019, grant, after global feedback form, thanks my friends and best of luck, hope for best 

l4dags.jpg.57f18ff9354b4c0b8dffcd8d15f491f7.jpg

1 hour ago, Don Family said:

I think feb applications will start from next month once they complete the 12 months wait. Sigh. emoji1741.pngemoji3603.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont think so.. they would have to increase the time frame before they start processing if they process feb files in feb almost everyone would be over 12 months timeframe..