887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi anybody please tell me whether we need to go for medical tests while applying for 887 after 489 visa, although already gone thru medical tests during 489.

Secondly, when contacted by CO in Sept 2018, he demanded for 2nd VAC payment and that been done on same day and still now not received anything and 887 applied in Nov 2017. So just wondering about medical clause???

14 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Hi anybody please tell me whether we need to go for medical tests while applying for 887 after 489 visa, although already gone thru medical tests during 489.

Secondly, when contacted by CO in Sept 2018, he demanded for 2nd VAC payment and that been done on same day and still now not received anything and 887 applied in Nov 2017. So just wondering about medical clause???

as I know, we dont need to go to the medical tests again, since My friend who got 887 already didnt need to do it. 

what is VAC? may I know?

23 minutes ago, JoeIAm said:

as I know, we dont need to go to the medical tests again, since My friend who got 887 already didnt need to do it. 

what is VAC? may I know?

On 2/19/2019 at 6:20 PM, Rangana said:

Yes JoelAM. I submitted all documents with letter of employement and totall income was $44000.  Is it enough JoelAM?

Hi, JoelAM,

I submitted receipt of 2nd VAC for my wife for 887visa. But, it was paid, when I apply for 489 visa (nearly two and half years). Is it ok? or do I pay again for 2nd VAC? Pls if someone knows, help me.

Thanks .

1 hour ago, Rangana said:
  On 2/19/2019 at 6:20 PM, Rangana said:

Yes JoelAM. I submitted all documents with letter of employement and totall income was $44000.  Is it enough JoelAM?

Hi, JoelAM,

I submitted receipt of 2nd VAC for my wife for 887visa. But, it was paid, when I apply for 489 visa (nearly two and half years). Is it ok? or do I pay again for 2nd VAC? Pls if someone knows, help me.

Thanks .

No you don’t need to pay for 887 visa . It’s just one time payment . My friend recently got 887 visa as she paid 2nd VAC on when she has applied 489 visa so co did not ask for spouse English test . Thanks 

Hello everyone. Can somebody here enlighten me please. Is it alright for me to go home to my country while my application is still pending and I am on a bridging visa? I was intending to just wait until the decision for my 887 application comes but it's been taking too long and who knows how long I still have to keep waiting. I  have been in Australia for 3 years straight and I am dying to see my family. What can I do? Thank you

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gracee said:

Hello everyone. Can somebody here enlighten me please. Is it alright for me to go home to my country while my application is still pending and I am on a bridging visa? I was intending to just wait until the decision for my 887 application comes but it's been taking too long and who knows how long I still have to keep waiting. I  have been in Australia for 3 years straight and I am dying to see my family. What can I do? Thank you

When did u apply??

I would say go n visit your family. There is no point waiting and stressing yourself out to wait for the visa.  God knows how  long its going to take and what immigration is planning for us. I think just to avoid any further delayed get PCC and upload Before they ask..

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Gaurav said:

In my case, during 489 they approved English transcripts for spouse English but during 887 they asked for 2nd VAC and I paid. But still delay in getting grant

when did you apply?I just want to confirm everything, so you already submitted English Academic for your wife in 489 but CO still required 2ndVAC when you applied for 887? 

Cheerz

8 hours ago, Gracee said:

Just make sure you can travel on your bridging visa, make sure you have the correct bridging visa. I know you cannot travel on Bridging Visa A. The last thing you need is to be disallowed entry back into Australia after your travel.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Gracee said:

Please be careful, apply for BVB (Bridging Visa B) before you travel, otherwise you can't get back to Australia. 🙂 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Gracee said:

you can travel oversea w/o informing them or getting BVB B as long as your 489 is still effect. when 489 is expired, then the BVB A will be in effect.  in that case, you need to get BVB B to travel out. 

just notice you that, during the time you are away from Australia, if the CO get you the visa, they will give you the notice! maybe, it will be pre-grant... something. then you have to go back and wait for times to get the grant 🙂 

hope it helps you out

cheers

• Like 2

Hi, from the news and from my agent. Though we are not sure after this May if Labour or Liberal  will get in.  Scott Morison executes and continues Petter Dutton's immigration policy , they don't want more intakes, but can accept in regional areas, but without a clear and practical provision outcome yet. 

187, 887 both are on the edge of innovations. Low volumn means that they are ready to update a new one, like 457 to be replaced by 482, 482 processing time is light's speed, but 457 now snails.

Above is nothing but just my collection from my agent, so true or not  could not be secured, and not for any debating purpose. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, James said:

Where did u get that info from 

Hi, from the news and from my agent. Though we are not sure after this May if Labour or Liberal  will get in.  Scott Morison executes and continues Petter Dutton's immigration policy , they don't want more intakes, but can accept in regional areas, but without a clear and practical provision outcome yet. 

187, 887 both are on the edge of innovations. Low volumn means that they are ready to update a new one, like 457 to be replaced by 482, 482 processing time is light's speed, but 457 now snails.

Above is nothing but just my collection from my agent, so true or not  could not be secured, and not for any debating purpose. 

5 minutes ago, Seacity112 said:

so you reckon after this May, the processing time for 887 is even more slower and slower?