887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

5 minutes ago, Russki said:

Go for Option 3, unless they changed it recently. 🙂 

Please let us know what they say to you regarding 887 processing time. 😉 

Thank you Russki for the swift response. I got connected to call centre person in less than a minute 🤩. That guy said exactly same like what’s website says ,nothing more (didn’t even ask any of my application detail 🤨). He said “ department will contact if they need any information “.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jean said:

Thank you Russki for the swift response. I got connected to call centre person in less than a minute 🤩. That guy said exactly same like what’s website says ,nothing more (didn’t even ask any of my application detail 🤨). He said “ department will contact if they need any information “.

Yes, typical... 😞 These guys at the call centre are placed there strategically to remind us to be patient. 🙂 😄 😄 In case we forgot. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Russki said:

Generally, immi does not require documents to be certified. 🙂 If it is a hard copy, they ask for a good quality coloured scan of the document (bills, in your case?).

If it is electronic payslips, most of us, as I understand, submitted them as they come, without printing and certifying. Because you are submitting a lot of other employment stuff with them (PAYG, tax papers, employer's letter, contract, etc), they are easily verifiable. So the answer is, do not have to certify electronic payslips, but if you still feel unsure, you can call immigration service centre for advice. They are not very helpful most of the time, but still you can try...  😉 

Thank you so much Russki! I will take note on that 😉😉

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Delfin said:

Hi guys, has anyone applied for Bridging visa B before? Could  you please tell me what process I'll have to go through? And what documents I need to apply for BVB? Thanks

i did one long times ago, as I rmb you just need to log into your acc, find the BVB B, then fill out all info then submit and pay. about the attached documents, upload as much as you can. most importantly, the travel evidence, the BVB A, current visa....

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, JoeIAm said:

i did one long times ago, as I rmb you just need to log into your acc, find the BVB B, then fill out all info then submit and pay. about the attached documents, upload as much as you can. most importantly, the travel evidence, the BVB A, current visa....

Hey thanks for the reply. Is it true that I need to do a health check to get it?

Date Submitted - 12-12-2017

First CO contact- 02 June 2018 

Requested Wife PTE

Submitted PTE  - 16 June 2018

2nd CO contact- 18 SEP 2018

mentioned that they cant open Online version of PTE to Grant visa 

So I double check with PTE and they found that PTE did not send my wife results to DIBP , So they sent them 18 SEP 2018 and I have send the feed back to CO... Since then no news.

Edited by Dino
  • Sad 3

21 hours ago, 10th feb said:

Guys i cannot believe

I am writing this message. Yes you are right 

Yes its  i have received my golden email. 

I have got my visa 887. Its a direct grant.

This is the first time we have been contacted and its a direct grant. I cannot express the feeling at the moment. It has been a painful wait. Good luck to each and everyone here.. this has been an amazing forum.

Applied on 10tb feb Direct grant today.

Hi mate,

I am boarding on this forum, I am following this forum from last 2 months. I get to know a lot of information from our friends, which helps and update myself...

Congrats.

I have finished my 2yrs stay in NT.

I am going to lodge my appl1st-week on 1st week march.

Pls, guide me on submitting living proof...

What documents required to show for proof of living.

I have sheltered by the employer for 1.5yrs... what document need to submit on this time period. Declaration form??

rest 6 months on rent??

please advise on documents..

Thankyou!

3 minutes ago, Satish Aluri said:

Hi mate,

I am boarding on this forum, I am following this forum from last 2 months. I get to know a lot of information from our friends, which helps and update myself...

Congrats.

Pls, guide me on submitting living proof...

What documents required to show for proof of living.

I have sheltered by the employer for 1.5yrs... what document need to submit on this time period. Declaration form??

rest 6 months on rent??

please advise on documents..

Thankyou!

Hi Dear,

And for tracking you can see sheet1 and for info you can see "INfo"

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ApeHDAjEH60WFBNLeq14wvGzegiqGC4KD0U-OyH_w6U/edit#gid=1536683465

you can find all details in following url :

Document List for 887 https://www.pomsinadelaide.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=4468                                                  

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Satish Aluri said:

Hi mate,

Congrats.

Hi and good luck with your application! 🙂 

For staying in the employer's accommodation, you can show a written agreement with your employer regarding him providing boarding to you, a letter from your employer, confirming that, plus, you can collect letters that have been arriving at that address. Best letters are from tax office, super statements with the address on them, payslips, group certificates,  car registration documents, drivers licence with the address. 🙂 

• Like 2

Hi Guys,

Received an email from Sophorn requesting more docs (at-least they have opened my file)

01. AFP (Me & my wife) as the previous one is expired 

02. Newly added baby's medical

Time line - Applied on 10th Feb 2018

Newborn - 14th June 2018

489 for new born - 20th Sept 2018

More Docs - 26th Feb 2019

• Like 10

27 minutes ago, Ranga said:

Hi Guys,

Received an email from Sophorn requesting more docs (at-least they have opened my file)

Newborn - 14th June 2018

Thats some good news  🙂

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Ranga said:

Hi Guys,

Newborn - 14th June 2018

Not the best outcome but this one u must be expecting. Hopefully they will process it faster when u re submit the docs since you are not too far to cross the 14 month timeline. Best of luck.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Honey said:

Hi Dear,

And for tracking you can see sheet1 and for info you can see "INfo"

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ApeHDAjEH60WFBNLeq14wvGzegiqGC4KD0U-OyH_w6U/edit#gid=1536683465

you can find all details in following url :

Document List for 887 https://www.pomsinadelaide.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=4468                                                  

Thanks bro

1 hour ago, Ranga said:

Hi Guys,

Newborn - 14th June 2018

Thank you for posting. Congratulations for opening file.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ranga said:

Hi Guys,

Hey @Ranga, thanks for the update, good that they opened your file, but it is aa pitty that you have to wait longer... 😞 Stay strong! 🙂 

Your case reinforces the message: guys, it is best to update your expired AFPs and native countries' police certs, highly likely you will be asked for fresh ones. 🙂😉 

Ranga, I updated your entry in the tracker. 🙂 

• Like 3

Hi Guys,

Newborn - 14th June 2018
Hi Ranga
What was the date on the AFP machan

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk