887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

13 hours ago, April guy said:

Please can anyone assist with the link to print statutory declaration form for CHANGES IN MY Child's face from passport date to medical examination date.

The form where I need attach pictures and get some to notarized on my behalf.

Thanks for a response.

Hi I have attached statdec for child in other section. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, April guy said:

Please can anyone assist with the link to print statutory declaration form for CHANGES IN MY Child's face from passport date to medical examination date.

The form where I need attach pictures and get some to notarized on my behalf.

Thanks for a response.

We had a few members having to do this...  You can search the forum,  this thread,  there was a very detailed explanation somewhere,  how to do this.  🙂 In search bar on the right type key words like "statutory declatation", "same child", "photos" etc. Something will pop up. 🙂

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Chopsan said:

Apart from AFP do we need to get new PCC from home country as well. 

We already provided PCC for home country  and have not traveled since we applied for 887 and provided PCC.

I didn't even travel during my 489 stay but still provided PCC. we never know with these CO's what they gonna ask. Nothing is available in black & white. I just wanted to play safe.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DKAGG said:

I didn't even travel during my 489 stay but still provided PCC. we never know with these CO's what they gonna ask. Nothing is available in black & white. I just wanted to play safe.

I mean I have already provided Home country PCC when I applied for 887 but question is that as people are talking about getting new AFP PCC do we have to get new Overseas PCC as well which doesnt makes sense at all.

31 minutes ago, Chopsan said:

Apart from AFP do we need to get new PCC from home country as well. 

We already provided PCC for home country  and have not traveled since we applied for 887 and provided PCC.

I did have to so there's a good chance you will might pay to get one sorted now.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Chopsan said:

I mean I have already provided Home country PCC when I applied for 887 but question is that as people are talking about getting new AFP PCC do we have to get new Overseas PCC as well which doesnt makes sense at all.

If you provided a new PCC from your home country when you applied for the sc887 and have not been back to your home country since applying for the sc887 then you should not be asked for a new PCC. However if the AFP expires then you may be requested to submit a new one

People who got the grants can you please confirm if you have to get and were asked by CO's for new Overseas/Home country PCC even if you have not travelled since you applied 887 and already provided the Overseas in beginning. 

Just asking because this takes too much time and don't want to add further delay in grant which is already getting painful.

47 minutes ago, Chopsan said:

You are right @Chopsan, a lot of what case officers do or ask for does not make sense. 🙂 😄 Seriously. But we still go ahead and jump the hoops. Even the hoops that are not there yet! Hahaha! That's the way it is, unfortunately...

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, gaz88 said:

No what spreadsheet is that? Thanks 😊

We have a tracker for people waiting for the outcome of 887 application:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ApeHDAjEH60WFBNLeq14wvGzegiqGC4KD0U-OyH_w6U/edit#gid=0

It helps us to track the statistics of grants and CO requests. I added you in now, as you can see. Just need to add the date when the case officer contacted you and (strictly optional, no pressure!) your country of origin... 🙂 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Chopsan said:

People who got the grants can you please confirm if you have to get and were asked by CO's for new Overseas/Home country PCC even if you have not travelled since you applied 887 and already provided the Overseas in beginning. 

Just asking because this takes too much time and don't want to add further delay in grant which is already getting painful.

Yes I did have to get another one just do it I reckon.

• Like 1

Guys, someone is messing up our spreadsheet every day now, a couple of times a day I am having to fix it... 😞 Please be very careful with it.

I also noticed a nasty trend  - someone is writing offensive stuff in the spreadsheet, this is unacceptable. I keep removing it, but it is coming back. Whoever is doing this, please STOP😡

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Russki said:

Guys, someone is messing up our spreadsheet every day now, a couple of times a day I am having to fix it... 😞 Please be very careful with it.

I also noticed a nasty trend  - someone is writing offensive stuff in the spreadsheet, this is unacceptable. I keep removing it, but it is coming back. Whoever is doing this, please STOP😡

May be you need to restrict the read/write permission to few people .

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DKAGG said:

Ya mine was expired in Jan so I renewed my PCC & AFP. all updated.

Thanks for the info. It is really painful. It is just about spending money. I didn’t realise my AFP got expired. I  have applied again and waiting for it now.I hope will receive it soon.  I think have spent around $300-$400 just for afp and pcc 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Angos said:

Thanks for the info. It is really painful. It is just about spending money. I didn’t realise my AFP got expired. I  have applied again and waiting for it now.I hope will receive it soon.  I think have spent around $300-$400 just for afp and pcc 

Why PCC and how  you spect so much for AFP. How many people included in your application ?

11 minutes ago, Angos said:

Hi Angos, My AFP doesnt state a expiry date. Do you know how long they consider as an AFP cert valid?

1 hour ago, Chopsan said:

Theu didn't ask me coz i never left Australia after the application

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, SSH said:

May be you need to restrict the read/write permission to few people .

I see what you mean, but it is not that easy... 🙂 I am not the admin for this spreadsheet, the lady who created it is. 🙂 

I also always hope that we can trust everyone who uses this tracker to be respectful and not write awful things on it and offend others. 

Fingers crossed, it will get better! 😄 💗

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Russki said:

I see what you mean, but it is not that easy... 🙂 I am not the admin for this spreadsheet, the lady who created it is. 🙂 

I also always hope that we can trust everyone who uses this tracker to be respectful and not write awful things on it and offend others. 

Fingers crossed, it will get better! 😄 💗

Russki,really appreciate all you do!!!!!

• Thanks 2