887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

8 minutes ago, Honey said:

Feeling so helpless at the moment. We can not do anything with these processes. Everything is attached.  Only CO required.

@Russki how's your going on with the lawyer ?

It is all good for now @Honey, just a waiting game. My 28 days submission deadline passed last week, everything I could possibly submit to date - attached in Immiaccount, it is now CO's decision. My lawyer in on standby for when I need him next. 🙂 🙂 Tick-tock-tick-tock! ⏱️

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Russki said:

It is all good for now @Honey, just a waiting game. My 28 days submission deadline passed last week, everything I could possibly submit to date - attached in Immiaccount, it is now CO's decision. My lawyer in on standby for when I need him next. 🙂 🙂 Tick-tock-tick-tock! ⏱️

hi Russki, what do you mean by 28 submission?

5 minutes ago, JoeIAm said:

hi Russki, what do you mean by 28 submission?

🙂 Every time the department request additional information, they give you 28 days to provide it. If you have not managed to provide requested documents to them within 28 days, you have to either provide an explanation, showing that you tried and failed, or request an extension of deadline.

For example, in the situations where you were asked to provide a new overseas police certificate but it didn't arrive on time, you can write to immi just before 28 days' deadline and provide evidence that you applied for police certificate. They can give you an extension in most cases. 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Russki said:

🙂 Every time the department request additional information, they give you 28 days to provide it. If you have not managed to provide requested documents to them within 28 days, you have to either provide an explanation, showing that you tried and failed, or request an extension of deadline.

For example, in the situations where you were asked to provide a new overseas police certificate but it didn't arrive on time, you can write to immi just before 28 days' deadline and provide evidence that you applied for police certificate. They can give you an extension in most cases. 🙂 

I see, in your case, at least you had CO get back to you already. I am still hopping they will get back here one day 🙂

Best of luck for both of us

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Russki said:

I would suggest call IMMI and say that you have already crossed the deadline and ask them to grant the pr. I mean provide the decision. Else they gonna take more time and as you are third timer so probability of grant is higher. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, JoeIAm said:

hi Rangana, the most important document is Tax invoice you can have it when you claim for Tax at financial year. that is Government paper work, so I think its easy for them and strong evidence for us to show the IMMI that we work and we pay for the country. other than that, we should try our best, submit everything supporting for our efforts. 

Just remember, dont make them confused, 🙂 everything is clear for them. I got some of my friends, he always asked me to take care of Tax invoice seriously :)) 

best of luck for us. 

hey CO or any hidden CO, we are people follow all your requirements and pay / distribute for the community/ country. Please take care of us. we are not like 189 or 190, get the VISAs but not sure they pay for the community after that or else 🙂

Have a good day all 489s and 887s. 

Thanks JoelAM. All required docs were submitted clearly and a verification chart also was submitted. That means, I prepared a chart with invoice details, working hours and bank deposited amounts' details etc. I think, CO can varify easily.

• Like 2

On 2/18/2019 at 9:48 PM, Hina said:

Hello friends..i m a new member of this grp i just want to ask the same question if u lodged ur application on ur own n there r few weeks r just 30 or 33hrs in ur whole 52 weeks n there is not any other 35 u have then is it better to withdraw the application or?????

Plz help 

Few weeks under 35hrs should not be a problem according to my Lawyer. I had 1 week under 35 hrs and got the PR.

• Like 2

there is some doubt guys,

Can I submit police verification after 3 or 4 months after I applied for 887 visa?

another doubt is I have a university document to prove my wife's functional English but it is 2 year old ,we used it  while 489 visa application.Can I use the same document for 887 visa application?

thanks,

MPK😌

11 minutes ago, MPK said:

there is some doubt guys,

Can I submit police verification after 3 or 4 months after I applied for 887 visa?

another doubt is I have a university document to prove my wife's functional English but it is 2 year old ,we used it  while 489 visa application.Can I use the same document for 887 visa application?

thanks,

MPK😌

Yes you can use it. Just attach transcripts in regards to that document 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good Afternoon,

I have applied today for me and my wife 887.

Please can someone put my details in the spread sheet.

Applied date: 20-02-19

And I got my medicare today as well card they will post to my address in three weeks. 

Documents they need for medicare.

1: Passport.

2: acknowledgement letter.

3: Bridging visa copy.

I will upload the documents tonight.

Best of Luck Everyone.

Thanks 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JPSLTOZ said:

Few weeks under 35hrs should not be a problem according to my Lawyer. I had 1 week under 35 hrs and got the PR.

Hi there, did you give exactly 52 payslips though? Because if you submitted more than 52, with or without the payslip that had less than 35 hours, you still would've received ur grant I think.

Hi everyone, I am applying for 887 next month and my 489 expires in December 2019. How do I get a bridging visa? And how can I go about applying for Medicare? 
You will get your bridging visa strate way after you have apply for 887. As long as your 489 still valid your bridging visa won't effect. Once your 489 expire your bridging visa will be activated. You can get medicare easily you need to go medicare office along with bridging visa and acknowledgement letter.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1