887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi guys I have also put complain via feedback link but got same reply as others . So sad and frustrating. 
I believe they are not processing atm the files of March or April but January and February. Mostly 2nd timers of January.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

10 hours ago, a4anudeep said:

I hope the news is right. As the bill passed I was wondering about you that how were you taking this. But now it's all seems good it doesn't effect u.

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

What bills???

11 hours ago, joshua.qj said:

Hi Johnny,

If you don't mind, I want to ask  why  did Sophorn ask your mom's AFP, is she live here long time with you?

and you can try to ring CO to process your file again,

Because  I have included her as my only living parent.

after uploading the New AFP, how can I try contacting him to open my file again? Have u done it before? If so how?

14 hours ago, Feb18 said:

I have following this forum form the outside and I found great interest into the information share here. Wonderful people. 

Just to let you know that I have got my grant today by Sopbron

Applied 28/01/2018

First request: 03/09/2018 (Adam) Asked about address and employment and VP. I lived in a shared house so I just get a statutory declaration from my landlords (learned about stat declaration from this forum) and added up my invoices from medical and studies I did. I didn't apply for medicare as it does not affect me (doing fine from work) . I reattached my bank statement with highlights on the salaries, and attached permanent employment contract(no issue here because I have a permanent job since 2015). I travelled overseas for 6 weeks (no worry about travelling as lons as u don't exceed 3 months). 

I advise each one of you here to renew you VP when it reaches 11 months (much safer). I have always taken this process easy as my understanding is that as long as we haven't committed a crime, this visa is going to be granted later or sooner. So please everyone relax and focus on building your future. I know many have plans (like buying houses). But again take it easy please. 

Thanks you all of you here and all the best. @Ruski the legend of the forum I will celebrate the day u will get the grant. I hope it is very soon. 

Hi Feb 18, 

I have to drop lines down here because of your comment. Thank you for that, we need more people like you and more comments like that to get more positive about this visa. 

Congrats for future journey! May I ask you why the CO get backed and require further more about your Address and Employment? didnt you submit all of paperwork showing your living and working before? or Maybe, you didnt submit enough evidences?

Anyway, Thanks for your positive comment and congrats. 

Cheerz

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Feb18 said:

I have following this forum form the outside and I found great interest into the information share here. Wonderful people. 

Applied 28/01/2018

First request: 03/09/2018 (Adam) Asked about address and employment and VP. I lived in a shared house so I just get a statutory declaration from my landlords (learned about stat declaration from this forum) and added up my invoices from medical and studies I did. I didn't apply for medicare as it does not affect me (doing fine from work) . I reattached my bank statement with highlights on the salaries, and attached permanent employment contract(no issue here because I have a permanent job since 2015). I travelled overseas for 6 weeks (no worry about travelling as lons as u don't exceed 3 months). 

I advise each one of you here to renew you VP when it reaches 11 months (much safer). I have always taken this process easy as my understanding is that as long as we haven't committed a crime, this visa is going to be granted later or sooner. So please everyone relax and focus on building your future. I know many have plans (like buying houses). But again take it easy please. 

Thanks you all of you here and all the best. @Ruski the legend of the forum I will celebrate the day u will get the grant. I hope it is very soon. 

More great news!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Feb18 said:

Applied 28/01/2018

Congratulations @Feb18, thank you for your kind words! 🙂 Celebration time!!!!! 🎉🎉🎉 Great news! 

• Like 1

On 3/4/2019 at 10:50 AM, Russki said:

@Russki  Does it mean that 887 was not affected by priority processing though 887 visa in not in priority? 

Visas not affected by priority processing

We process the following visas in the order in which we receive them:

• 189 – Skilled Independent (New Zealand) stream
  • 887 – Skilled Regional

14 hours ago, ham11 said:

Congratulations on getting your grant! Just a question, I lived in my auntie's house when I arrive here, then when I got a job, I started renting in her house. So I need a statutory declaration for that? Where can I find it? Thank you

Just print a commonwealth stat declaration form and get her sign it. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rangana said:

Payslips and letter of employement are not enough? Do I need to submit superannuation statement too?

Its prudent to add:

1 Payslips

2 Employer Ref letter

4 Employment Letter

5 Super certificate

6 Pay G

• Thanks 2