887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi guys

Not related to 887 visa... just sharing my news.

got my wife’s visa (489 subsequent) today

timeline:

17jan applied

14 feb more documents requested

28feb submitted required documents 

23 april grant

took 3+ months 

CO: Rajani.

thank you 🙏 all

all the best for everyone. Will use this thread for 887 once i am eligible to apply. Hope everyone gets their pr soon.

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, 489 to 887 said:

Not related to 887

Hi friends,

I just got refusel today for parents visit visa.

I have attached the reasons plz can someone guide me what to do now.

I can apply again how i can give them gauurnte that they are geniune visitors.

Thanks in advance

Screenshot_20190423-154026_Drive.jpg

Did you attach covering letter stating that you will take care that thy will return after completion of visa time frame.

2 hours ago, 489 to 887 said:

Not related to 887

Hi friends,

Thanks in advance

You need to show evidance, 

1) Parent's income

2)  Return to home country such as business letter, if parents have, deeds and letter of other children 

3) Your income 

4) your rental agreement 

5) letter of supports for parents such as food, insurance, accommodations ....

6) Invitation letter from you

7) invitation accepted letter from parents 

9 hours ago, Russki said:

Hard to tell if this is correct. Someone has been messing about with the tracker again. I found a lot of entries are corrupted and mine is gone! :( 

So these entries for new grants may be or may not be genuine. Let's wait and see if the owners come forward and confirm. :)

Could Russki or anyone fix up tracker sheet as much as possible?

Hi guys 

I have one question.Recently if a person is granted 489 visaand after the grant he marries then how can he sponsor her partner to australia.

and also one otherthing if he has already spent 1 and half years and then her partner joins him(he marries her and then her visa is granted)so in the next 6 months he will apply for 887 visa.will he face rejection as her partner did not lived in regional area for 2years but only for 6 months as her visa got granted after the marriage which was exactly 6 months before the completion of 2 years condition of primary applicant

If any senior member like@russki or anyone who has knowledge please help

Edited by ausdre
forgot to add

19 hours ago, Russki said:

Hard to tell if this is correct. Someone has been messing about with the tracker again. I found a lot of entries are corrupted and mine is gone! 😞

So these entries for new grants may be or may not be genuine. Let's wait and see if the owners come forward and confirm. 🙂

Mine too is gone🙄

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, 489 to 887 said:

Not related to 887

Hi friends,

Thanks in advance

Very sad situation as i faced somewhat similar but for a friend though. My parents-in-law are frequent visitors to Australia as my sis-in-laws is also here and i can share with you the documents we/they provide:

1. Invitation letter from Australia

2. Bank statement and salary slips from Australia stating that we can support them

3. Copy of Australian license as residence proof

4. Parents bank statements for last 3 years

5. Parents pension etc. which comes in there bank including documents that they own house etc. back home

6. Parents Income tax return copies

7. Parents Insurance copies

For us also its very important to show solid ground as both kids are in Australia and parents live back home. I would also recommend wait for few months and then apply again or if you have all the supports you can probably contest decision. All the best!

17 hours ago, 489 to 887 said:

Not related to 887

Hi friends,

Thanks in advance

Hi, 

My parents' visa was rejected because of this very issue. My parents' financial and family ties in Pakistan were not proved through the supplied documents. In our case,  we didn't give enough evidence to prove our family income. So I had to submit documents of all properties, their rental agreements, for some of them we haven't had one, so we created declarations.

With that, I've submitted one statuary declaration from parents that they don't want to live in Australia permanently because they have so much to do back home and they have 3 other kids and an army of grand-children to take care of. I've also attached two statuary declaration from myself saying  (1) I am responsible for all their expenses in Australia and they're going to stay with me at my house, (2) I am also responsible of sending them back before their visa expires. 

Since the visa is already rejected and I'm presuming you have not been given right to appeal, so you need to answer all their questions in your next visa applications. 

Please PM me if you need more details. 

• Like 1

No grants yet, very slow movement. Waiting queue is getting bigger and bigger who cares about us. CO are on holiday I guess, also another holiday is knocking at the door. They are doing nothing getting good pay. Wish I can be a case officer.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, ausdre said:

Hi guys 

I have one question.Recently if a person is granted 489 visaand after the grant he marries then how can he sponsor her partner to australia.

and also one otherthing if he has already spent 1 and half years and then her partner joins him(he marries her and then her visa is granted)so in the next 6 months he will apply for 887 visa.will he face rejection as her partner did not lived in regional area for 2years but only for 6 months as her visa got granted after the marriage which was exactly 6 months before the completion of 2 years condition of primary applicant

If any senior member like@russki or anyone who has knowledge please help

Can anybody please help me with this

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ausdre said:

I will try to answer and rest other members can share there input;

Your individual application will 100% not get impacted. Since you are primary applicant so you can apply as soon as you complete 2 years of mandate and nothing changes for you. I am sorry but i am not sure about your partner process; i highly recommend speaking with Immigration/DIBP.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Dee said:

I will try to answer and rest other members can share there input;

Your individual application will 100% not get impacted. Since you are primary applicant so you can apply as soon as you complete 2 years of mandate and nothing changes for you. I am sorry but i am not sure about your partner process; i highly recommend speaking with Immigration/DIBP.

MY concern is that she will be under partner subsequent visa which has the same condition as me .During 887 visa do they require your partner to satisfy the 2 year condition also even though she just arrived 6 months back before my condition gets completed.she will live with me in regional area.She will be my secondary applicant.Does the secondary applicant has to satisfy her visa condition or only primary applicant satisfying the condition will suffice.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ausdre said:

A 489 visa holder who marries has to advice or let the dept. of home affairs (immigrations) know about the change to his relationship status.

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/skilled-regional-provisional-489/invited-pathway#When

After that, I think he could bring his spouse as member of his (as a 489 visa holder) family unit.

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/skilled-regional-provisional-489/subsequent-entry-pathway#Overview

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ausdre said:

MY concern is that she will be under partner subsequent visa which has the same condition as me .During 887 visa do they require your partner to satisfy the 2 year condition also even though she just arrived 6 months back before my condition gets completed.she will live with me in regional area.She will be my secondary applicant.Does the secondary applicant has to satisfy her visa condition or only primary applicant satisfying the condition will suffice.

As far as my knowledge goes she doesn't need to satisfy same conditions as you and you can add her in your application as dependent. But as i mentioned before either some one who has similar experience can share his/her thoughts or you must check with DIBP.

21 minutes ago, 02 Feb 18 said:

A 489 visa holder who marries has to advice or let the dept. of home affairs (immigrations) know about the change to his relationship status.

2 minutes ago, sw1 said:

Hi all, applied 23/2/2018 and just got granted today. Thanks and wish everyone all the best 

Congrats