887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

3 hours ago, Simmie said:

Hi sunny just a question when did they contacted u .. i have also applied through agent.. just checking .. if they contact u or the agent.. and how old ia ur bub .. they have asked the medical for .. good luck and hope u get grant soon. Prayers for all applicants.. 👍

They Contacted me this morning, CO contacted agent directly and my bub will turn 6 months tomorrow. Good luck to u too

54 minutes ago, MCPBLBC said:

Yes, it is so sad and unfair!

It was super hard for Feb 2018 applicant as department in between just stopped pick new files after process application till feb 7th 2018.

Slow period started from September 2018 to feb 2019 not much application was processed and that the real cause of this backlog and wait.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Sonu said:

Hi Friends ,

I was a silent follower of this form.We got or PR today(Direct grant)

We haven't provided PCC( we had travelled to our own country for a week only).

Congratulations @Sonu🎉🎉 Love happy silent followers who often make our day!!!! Enjoy your grant and thanks for sharing!!!! 🤩

• Like 2

13 hours ago, nudgee said:

Just wondering , did CO ever ask to certify AFP and PPC?

They don’t need the AFP certified I’ve just read that on line 👌

ps Can I ask did you up date all your family’s police checks after 12 months? 

54 minutes ago, joshwaitaminnit said:

hey guys, can anyone please tell me what the email address is where you can send documents... it was something like skilled support@ something...

A friend needs it since his immi account does not allow him to upload docs...

adelaide.gsm.team10@homeaffairs.gov.au - we used this one in the past, but from 1 May 2019 they made this one "no reply" and you cannot send anything to this one. 

They also have this one: no.reply.gsm.allocated@homeaffairs.gov.au, and

gsm.allocated@homeaffairs.gov.au

but it is not for emailing to them, as all emails come back with the following autoreply:

How do I provide documents or update my information?

All documents must be uploaded to your ImmiAccountDo not email documents to us.

If you reach the attachment limit for an applicant, you can attach more documents to other clients on the application.

There was another email, too, I cannot find it. Maybe, someone else can help? 😉 

My impression is that they cut all possible means of emailing them. 😞 They just want to be left in peace. 😄 

On 4/3/2019 at 12:11 PM, Russki said:

CO will ask for it with 99.99% certainty. 🙂 Better to do it in advance, I think... Most of us here did ours in advance. ...and now we are renewing them because it has been more than a year wait! 😄 

Hi Russki.. I’m well confused now. I take it these are the Uk police check they are asking for? Didn’t we all need to do them to get our first visa or do they asked again from the time that one was granted and we left the uk? 🙈 🤷‍♀️ 

Sorry to be a pain.. 

4 minutes ago, Katie said:

Hi Russki.. I’m well confused now. I take it these are the Uk police check they are asking for? Didn’t we all need to do them to get our first visa or do they asked again from the time that one was granted and we left the uk? 🙈 🤷‍♀️ 

Sorry to be a pain.. 

I have been back to the UK since... So I reapplied for mine. D'oh! 🙂 😄 

And, thinking about it,  even after I received 489 I still stayed in the UK for further 6 months... So I defo needed one again! 

2 minutes ago, Russki said:

I have been back to the UK since... So I reapplied for mine. D'oh! 🙂 😄 

And, thinking about it,  even after I received 489 I still stayed in the UK for further 6 months... So I defo needed one again! 

Aw damn that means I’ve got ours to do now 😩 

Thank you Russki i really didn’t know about this.. 

1 hour ago, joshwaitaminnit said:

hey guys, can anyone please tell me what the email address is where you can send documents... it was something like skilled support@ something...

A friend needs it since his immi account does not allow him to upload docs...

skilled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au? Some guys in the forum used this once.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, MPK said:

Hi all,

anybody know,What can I do if I could not submit the PCC from overseas (DRC congo) where there are not providing PCC online.

Thanks..

I think you should be able to apply from DRC embassy in Australia; did you check that?

11 minutes ago, MPK said:

unfortunately here is no embassy for DRC.😌 

Please don't mind just out of pure curiosity how would you apply for visa from Australia in case you need to travel any other country except DRC? 

• Confused 1