887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi guys happy to share got the golden mail today evening. Got grant

Applied: 20 Feb 2018

Co Joan: 30april 2019

Request for baby medicals,Spouse AFP,Evidence of english.

Co Michael : grangrant today 

Thanks all for your support I wish you all to get grant soon.

Regards 

Vino

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Maxzone said:

Any silent follower today, comon don't be shy emoji23.png

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

I was a silent follower of this forum, got my PR granted today @ 12.22 PM by CO Michael.

Applied Date : 29/04/2018

Direct Grant : 05/06/2019

Travelled to Overseas 65 days and compensated 60 days. In addition, provided overseas Indian PCC while applying 887 for the first time coupled with Australian AFP. However, I did travel the second time after applying my 887, roughly 6 months later for almost 5 months. Similarly, followed the same pursuit of providing overseas PCC coupled with updated AFP.

In fact, uploaded all the required documents with the help of PDF Combiner and used 59 of the 60 data sheet space allocated for uploading documents, deliberately left one vacant, incase, if they asked for my medicals.

Thank you guys, great forum, great guys. Without this forum, it would be hard for so many people to get Grants or Direct grants, definitely saving some serious money, and also encouraging people to apply on their own.

I thank and wish all best to the guys and their family in this forum.

• Like 10

I was a silent follower of this forum, got my PR granted today @ 12.22 PM by CO Michael.

Travelled to Overseas 65 days and compensated 60 days. In addition, provided overseas Indian PCC while applying 887 for the first time coupled with Australian AFP. However, I did travel the second time after applying my 887, roughly 6 months later for almost 5 months. Similarly, followed the same pursuit of providing overseas PCC coupled with updated AFP.

In fact, uploaded all the required documents with the help of PDF Combiner and used 59 of the 60 data sheet space allocated for uploading documents, deliberately left one vacant, incase, if they asked for my medicals.

Thank you guys, great forum, great guys. Without this forum, it would be hard for so many people to get Grants or Direct grants, definitely saving some serious money, and also encouraging people to apply on their own.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations mate, I just love silent follower. Did you stay 5 months after 887 application? Many applicant ask for same question. If you can answer will be greatful for future reference.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

Hi everyone 

I have applied my 887 visa on 06 March 2018 through an agent and still have not got any news from immi. It seems like visas have been granted up to may applicants.

Are there anyone else from near this date have not got contacted yet?

Please advice me, should i contact immigration? I know there is time of 16 -17 month

• Sad 1

Hello every one...some one asking for silent followers.. and I am here..

today, got diamond email of direct grant

Applied:- 07/05/2018

Direct grant :- 05/06/2019

CO:- Ashish

3 days ago, re submitted AFP and Indian PCC due to expiry , Total 3 member including me.

thank you all member to providing bunch of information. 

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, Arajs said:

Hi everyone 

I have applied my 887 visa on 06 March 2018 through an agent and still have not got any news from immi. It seems like visas have been granted up to may applicants.

Please advice me, should i contact immigration? I know there is time of 16 -17 month

I applied 17 april 2018 no response yet. I know one guy applied on 14 march he is also waiting. Not even contacted by case officers. I sent them email yesterday waiting for reply.

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Abdul said:

I applied 17 april 2018 no response yet. I know one guy applied on 14 march he is also waiting. Not even contacted by case officers. I sent them email yesterday waiting for reply.

Where did you send your email to? Pls let us know when they reply.....

1 hour ago, Arajs said:

Hi everyone 

We are in the same situation as you . We have phoned immi but just get told we are within processing time .

9 hours ago, Simmie said:

Gm guys 

We have been contacted this morning 

Requested doc.

1.Husband and mine  Indian PCC .though we did not travel after 887 application.

2. Both children medical age 3+ and 20 months

And coloured coppied of passports for all

Co-Regina 

Fingers crossed guys .. 

Hi Simmie,

Have you uploaded passport photo? I am not mean copy of passport page. because I see many people talk about passport photos.

thanks.

20 hours ago, Rangana said:

I need to know, did she work only jobs under ABN or halftime tax job?WORKED UNDER BOTH ABN AND TAX

What type of jobs? 

SHE IS WORKING FOR A FOOD CHAIN WHICH IS UNDER TAX AND DID CLEANING JOBS UNDER ABN.

Did she get employement contract under letter heads?

SHE GOT 3 EMPLOYERS AND HAD A CONTRACT WITH ONE WHICH WORKS FOR HER. AND FOR OTHERS,SHE GOT A4 SIZE LETTER WITH ALL INFO OF HER JOB AND COMPANY.

Did she get PR and when?NAH ... SHE WAS REQUESTED AND STILL WAITING.

Thanks

Happy to answer if you have any...😊😊

1 hour ago, Abdul said:

Thanks for a reply, it is bit weird since they have granted visa to May applicants but have not even looked and appointed CO to our files.

Pls let me know the reply from immi to ur email