887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, Lucas1808 said:

Applied 25.6.18

Requested more information today which was Kids birth certificates which annoyingly was already submitted but resubmitted just now. Supposed I'll just have to wait however long 🤬🤬🤬

I wonder why. Did you have to translate it? 🤔

19 hours ago, Tt2 said:

Grant 🎉Grant 🎊Grant 🍾

We received our grant last Friday 21st of June. Applied 01/04/18 more information was requested on the 06/06/19 and visa grant 2 weeks later by CO Nicci.Thank you everyone this group really does help and keep you sane. @Russki you are a legend. @Bern83 you are next thanks for everything.

Many congrats @Tt2

• Like 1

On 6/26/2019 at 5:52 PM, TAN said:

Hi All, 

I applied on 7/5/2018.   CO Katherine request for my 7 months old baby medical today 26/6/2019. Booked medical for next Tuesday which is the earliest date I could get. 

Hi, can someone update my details on spreadsheet please as I can’t see it updated yet. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Prashant said:

Hi there, any couple(husband/wife) got grant between 25 June 18 - 30 June 18

I applied on 27 June as couple but no contact yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ur turn is soon. I applied on 25 th june last year. Got direct grant on 28th june 19 yesterday. We r married couple.

Hi,

I am confused to answer this question. any help regarding this question will be highly appreciated. I have said no 

Have you or any person included in this application previously been to Australia, held or currently hold a visa for travel to Australia?

Hi,
I am confused to answer this question. any help regarding this question will be highly appreciated. I have said no 
Have you or any person included in this application previously been to Australia, held or currently hold a visa for travel to Australia?

I answered yes, 887 is an onshore application , so you must have already held 489 right?

Hi guys, 

Do we have a time limit to take insurance after landing in Australia, on 489 visa?

I am not on any insurance for now as I wasn't sure which one will suit us best and it's about two months that we are in Adelaide now. 

Will this cause any issue during 887 ?

There is no requirement for 489 holders to purchase any insurance. The only visa condition is to stay in regional

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Happy and lucky said:

Hi guys, 

Do we have a time limit to take insurance after landing in Australia, on 489 visa?

I am not on any insurance for now as I wasn't sure which one will suit us best and it's about two months that we are in Adelaide now. 

Will this cause any issue during 887 ?

Hi Happy and Lucky,

Is maintaining health insurance one of the requirements of 489 visa? I dont think so. I have not read it anywhere.

The only condition I see on my 489 visa is - 8539 - MUST STAY IN SPECIFIED AREA.

I hope this helps you.

• Thanks 1

Hello guys I just wanted to ask one question .. while applying for ur wife’s visa after your PR there is a question non migrating family unit .. ‘ family unit is my own family not my parents and siblings right ? Parents and sibllings are my immediate family am I right ? Please someone reply ASAP thanks lot 

Hello guys I just wanted to ask one question .. while applying for ur wife’s visa after your PR there is a question non migrating family unit .. ‘ family unit is my own family not my parents and siblings right ? Parents and sibllings are my immediate family am I right ? Please someone reply ASAP thanks lot 

Dependent or non dependent “Family units” only your spouse and children. “Other family member” is your parents and siblings

I thought immigration is asking if i ever had tourist visa. anyways what should you suggest should i change it to yes

Have you submitted your application already? If yes then you can submit incorrect answer form on the Immi account. This question is to ask you for all you current and previous visa history, not just the tourist visa

2 minutes ago, nudgee said:

Have you submitted your application already? If yes then you can submit incorrect answer form on the Immi account. This question is to ask you for all you current and previous visa history, not just the tourist visa

yes i have submitted my application. so should i tell them all of my visa history from start of 2011 when i was a student or just 489 ?.

one more question is it normal to see the details of my non accompanying family members name in immi account attachment ?

yes i have submitted my application. so should i tell them all of my visa history from start of 2011 when i was a student or just 489 ?.
one more question is it normal to see the details of my non accompanying family members name in immi account attachment ?

You need to tell them all of your visas details since 2011.

Who is your non accompanying family members?