887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

52 minutes ago, Junaid said:

Hi there,  just my opinion is to provide statuary declaration for uber and marketing job as a supportive documents to prove hours, statuary declaration is a legal document in Australia,  well there are many seniors here who can advice you here too,  I've recently applied my 887 .

Thanks 

Thanks junaid.

if anyone used stat dec for employment references and got grant plz give ur suggestions.

14 hours ago, Bern83 said:

Negative thoughts attract negative things...

Positive thoughts attract positive things...

Stay positive people, whatever will be will be, whether you keep your head up during the storm is a choice only you can make. It won't make your day easier or happier by thinking negatively.

There are many of us in the same boat who have been waiting for such a long time, but we'll get there some time or another.

Just my two cents...

Agreed, I don't like negative predictions, it does not achieve much. We will all have a positive year

• Like 3

16 hours ago, nudgee said:

Yea don’t take the risk. If you wait 3 months you will 100 % get your PR, just a matter of time, if you apply now. You will live in fear for the next 12 months worrying about the decision . Just my opinion 🙂

Thanks a lot, yes you are absolutely right.. 

• Like 1

Can someone help me with another question.

Having a baby during the processing time of 887 visa (before 887 is granted)

How does this impact the process?

What is process of adding baby to our ongoing 887 application

Thanks a lot 

17 hours ago, Bern83 said:

Negative thoughts attract negative things...

Positive thoughts attract positive things...

Stay positive people, whatever will be will be, whether you keep your head up during the storm is a choice only you can make. It won't make your day easier or happier by thinking negatively.

There are many of us in the same boat who have been waiting for such a long time, but we'll get there some time or another.

Just my two cents...

way to go buddy....

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Pawan Preet said:

Hey everyone 
I want to know about self employment . I want to start business as owner courier driver with TNT company.
And TNT company is based in the metro area. Can I work with them as a subcontractor while on 489? My business base will be in regional area

As long as all the work done is regional there should not be any problem being employed by a non-regional employer (or work as a subcontractor). 

12 hours ago, Kirankaur said:

Yes, both are full time jobs which was covered 1 year employment( not continuously but with breaks)

for example

jan16- Mar16 (1st job) 3 months

Apr 16- june 16 ( uber) part time

May 16- dec 16 (2nd job) 8 months ( mon to fri)

Jan18- apr 18(1st job) 4 months

we asked uber to provide reference as we working in regional area and they refused to provide any.

Marketing employer provided us reference letter but payslips are not showing no of hours worked. We dont have any invoice where we can proof no of hours. I dont know what else we can provide.

If anyone can help. Plz give ur suggestion.

Hi Kirankaur

For UBER job - UBER does not provide refrence letter because they are not your employer your working like subcontractor to them with ABN

However you can provide the contract which you can download from UBER online account but it will not have our signature as it is electronically generated

Did you submit weekly timesheet screenshot showing Number of hrs online?

I applied 887 with UBER Eats I submitted weekly timesheet from UBER online account showing number of hrs online and trips completed details. Also weekly UBER invoice showing my address with ABN no and UBER fee

I also provided bank statement showing UBER salary paid into my bank account with Notice of assessment and Income Tax Return document showing my UBER Eats income profit and loss

Have you submitted the above for UBER job??

Edited by wincivil

7 minutes ago, wincivil said:

Hi Kirankaur

For UBER job - UBER does not provide refrence letter because they are not your employer your working like subcontractor to them with ABN

However you can provide the contract which you can download from UBER online account but it will not have our signature as it is electronically generated

Did you submit weekly timesheet screenshot showing Number of hrs online?

I applied 887 with UBER Eats I submitted weekly timesheet from UBER online account showing number of hrs online and trips completed details. Also weekly UBER invoice showing my address with ABN no and UBER fee

I also provided bank statement showing UBER salary paid into my bank account with Notice of assessment and Income Tax Return document showing my UBER Eats income profit and loss

Have you submitted the above for UBER job??

We have not provided any doc for uber as with other 3 jobs we fulfill our 1 year employment condition. He worked with uber for about 3 months in 2016. He changed his job when uber refused to give any reference letter.

Now, my husband uber id is not active and even an email where he got payslips got deactivated due to some unknown reasons.

2 minutes ago, Kirankaur said:

We have not provided any doc for uber as with other 3 jobs we fulfill our 1 year employment condition. He worked with uber for about 3 months in 2016. He changed his job when uber refused to give any reference letter.

Now, my husband uber id is not active and even an email where he got payslips got deactivated due to some unknown reasons.

What documents you submitted?? Shall you please clearly explain for what job then CO asked reference letter and other supporting documents?? 

25 minutes ago, wincivil said:

What documents you submitted?? Shall you please clearly explain for what job then CO asked reference letter and other supporting documents?? 

I submitted below docs

1. Taxi logbook ( login/off details)

2. Taxi reference letter

3. Marketing job reference letter showing contract hours 9am-6pm 

4. Reference letter and payslips for 2 nd job

Please find the attached screenshot.

E8362EB9-8FF1-486C-A172-718688F887A6.jpeg

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Emadh said:

Applied on 15/06/2018 and fist contact on 25/06/2019

Requested for Form 80 and wife's Language Requirements 

I have uploaded the requested document today

Will they ask further document ?

How long i can expect Reply from them?

Hey Emadh

why did they ask for wife language requirements?

did you not submit when lodged your 489 ?

or she came after your 489

Just now, Pawan Preet said:

Hey Emadh

why did they ask for wife language requirements?

did you not submit when lodged your 489 ?

or she came after your 489

hi Pawan,

Yes i submitted the proof when i applied for 489 but i did not when i lodged 887 😞 .So i submitted the same  document which i provided for 489 today

7 minutes ago, Emadh said:

hi Pawan,

Yes i submitted the proof when i applied for 489 but i did not when i lodged 887 😞 .So i submitted the same  document which i provided for 489 today

Proof of functional English is only valid for one year and proof for superior is valid for three years. The proof you attach at the time of application should still be valid when you apply. This meaning, if you provided proof for functional English when you applied for 489, it wouldn't be valid anymore when you apply for 887, as one year would already have lapsed.

14 minutes ago, Emadh said:

hi Pawan,

So, It means that we need to submit spouse english documents again for 887

I submitted wife’s functional english result for 489

when I will apply for 887 then She need to sit for PTe exam and get functional english ?

right?

1 minute ago, Bern83 said:

Proof of functional English is only valid for one year and proof for superior is valid for three years. The proof you attach at the time of application should still be valid when you apply. This meaning, if you provided proof for functional English when you applied for 489, it wouldn't be valid anymore when you apply for 887, as one year would already have lapsed.

Got yea. Thanks

• Like 1

Just now, Bern83 said:

Does it mean that we cannot submit the same proof which was submitted while filing 489 ?

what is the letter of proof of English is provided from college at the filing 489, will that work for 887 or same letter to be generated again from college with fresh date ?