887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

26 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi guys,

Sorry I cannot help much with this, because I am not applying for anything - I do not have a young family and I earn good money, so I just assumed that I will not be entitled to anything. 🙂 😄  The information attached may help you guys to start with, but I think it is best to go straight to Centrelink office and see what you can claim.

website-narwp-post-passage-factsheet-etcom-waiting-period-02-jan-19_0.pdf

Am I able to ask whether we get these centerlink benefits while in bridging visa? Especially the childcare benefits since I have a 6 months old baby? 

34 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi guys,

Sorry I cannot help much with this, because I am not applying for anything - I do not have a young family and I earn good money, so I just assumed that I will not be entitled to anything. 🙂 😄  The information attached may help you guys to start with, but I think it is best to go straight to Centrelink office and see what you can claim.

website-narwp-post-passage-factsheet-etcom-waiting-period-02-jan-19_0.pdf

Thanks Russki,

This is very useful

• Thanks 1

I have to admit I am so jealous that 189 and 190 applicants can get their PR in 4-6 months. I have seen people applied in Feb 2019 and got PR already.

Anyways guys it’s never easy for us but you are not alone. Please do take care of yourself and move your concentration to something fun.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, nudgee said:

I have to admit I am so jealous that 189 and 190 applicants can get their PR in 4-6 months. I have seen people applied in Feb 2019 and got PR already.

Anyways guys it’s never easy for us but you are not alone. Please do take care of yourself and move your concentration to something fun.

Is it worth to apply for 189/190 instead of 887 ?

10 hours ago, Vee kay said:

Hello guys, the wait is over... received golden mail yesterday Saturday morning (22/05/2019), but I check my mail yesterday night.

applied:- 10/05/2018

1st contacted 24/05/2109, required more salary slips and more residence proof of spouse in regional area. , co- Joan 

finally grant on 22/05/19 co michael

Very helpful group.

all the best to all mates

cheeeeeers!!!!!

Congratulations on your grant! Enjoy your new life!

Is your application date maybe 10/04/2018 and grant date 22/06/2019?

Hello guys, the wait is over... received golden mail yesterday Saturday morning (22/05/2019), but I check my mail yesterday night.
applied:- 10/05/2018
1st contacted 24/05/2109, required more salary slips and more residence proof of spouse in regional area. , co- Joan 
finally grant on 22/05/19 co michael
Very helpful group.
all the best to all mates
cheeeeeers!!!!!

Hi Vee, Congratulations on your grant :)
Can you kindly tell as why case officer requested for more residential evidence for your partner ? I believe these evidences were subject mainly to the primary applicant ?

Sent from my ZTE B2017G using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone, Congratulations on all the recent grants so far....Just a very quick question

Can a parent do a statutory Declaration for newly born baby, indicating that the photos are the same as the baby in the passport, during medical ?

The baby is born offshore and yet to do medicals for subsequent entry ?
Any submission will be greatly appreciated guys.

Thanks

24 minutes ago, samrooley25 said:

Hi Vee, Congratulations on your grant 🙂
Can you kindly tell as why case officer requested for more residential evidence for your partner ? I believe these evidences were subject mainly to the primary applicant ?

Actually after getting visa my wife come to Australia in oct 2017 and I apply 887 in April 2018,,,, so I think they required more proof,,, then I submitted more proofs and we both got grant

• Like 1

On 6/19/2019 at 8:43 PM, Satish said:

Do we need to get overseas police clearance certificates for 887 visa or just AFP.

I have travelled overseas for 6 weeks.

Pleasr advise. Thanks

We need both of them. In my case when decision was made it was more than a year but CO didn’t ask for new AFP and Overseas Police Clearance. Thanks

18 minutes ago, SHamal said:

Yeah finally we got our PR today applied on 16/04/2018 further documents requested on 28 May  for newborn medical and partners English submitted on 6th June .

Congratulations on your grant! Enjoy your new life! Who was the CO that granted your visa and is it the same as the one that requested further information?

22 minutes ago, SHamal said:

Yeah finally we got our PR today applied on 16/04/2018 further documents requested on 28 May  for newborn medical and partners English submitted on 6th June .

Congrats. Hope July will be opened AGAIN soon!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, SHamal said:

Congratulations mate,

How did you submit New born medical.

Did you upload @ immi account?

I submitted new born medical @  immi account on 6 june but it showing medical require.

Please advise me if i need to do something different.

Thanks

Hello everyone.

Great news !! I just received grant email an hour ago. Finally after 10 years of struggle we got it. There were loads of ups and downs due to change of rules etc. 

Applied on 16/04/2018

Co - Divithotawela assigned on 23rd May 2019, requested new AFP for partner. Also, partner Functional English ability docs even provided intermediate educational certificates conducted in English. But after request email I also submitted more than two years Australian work experience for her and updated AFP. 

Uploaded docs by 30th May 2019

Visa granted: 24 June 2019 - Co - Wilson 

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, Vayani said:

Hello everyone.

Great news !! I just received grant email an hour ago. Finally after 10 years of struggle we got it. There were loads of ups and downs due to change of rules etc. 

Applied on 16/04/2018

Co - Divithotawela assigned on 23rd May 2019, requested new AFP for partner. Also, partner Functional English ability docs even provided intermediate educational certificates conducted in English. But after request email I also submitted more than two years Australian work experience for her and updated AFP. 

10 years !!!

Long wait ...

Many congrats and enjoy stress free life ...

8 minutes ago, Vayani said:

Hello everyone.

Applied on 16/04/2018

Congratulations on your grant Vayani! Enjoy your new life!