887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

6 hours ago, joshwaitaminnit said:

Who was your case officer to begin with Nimmi? I applied on 07/11/2017 which is a month before you, first CO was ADAM and Now Sophorn

Hello 

started with Nancy ,peter, sophorn , agian sophorn and finally granted by peter

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sharky0903 said:

Guys, just received pre-grant from co Joan requesting my eldest daughter to be back

timeline:

applied - 9 March 2018,

had newborn daughter- April 2019

first contacted by co Regina requesting my AFP - 15 May 2019,

sent daughter’s birth certificate and form1022 to gsm.business.support@border.gov.au - 16 May 2019,

got my daughter’s 489 and bva- 20 May 2019,

Submitted new AFP, all newborn daughter’s documents - 21 May 2019,

sent email to apply for eMedical form- 3 June 2019,

got eMedical form- 5 June 2019,

Submitted GP’s letter and eMedical consent form - 7 June 2019,

got pre-grant - 20 June 2019 from co Joan

have already arranged my daughter’s flight in early July, then wait again...

good luck to all !

Congratulations @Sharky0903

Hi Everyone 

I had been a silent follower from last 14 Months,Finally got the most awaited Email Today.

Applied -1/4/2018

First Contact-16/5/19

Granted-20/6/2019

CO-Manuel

Really appreciate all of u guys Time for Recent Updated.This forum had been very helpful throughout the whole Process.Keep it alive Guys.

Thanks

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, Jag said:

Hi Everyone 

I had been a silent follower from last 14 Months,Finally got the most awaited Email Today.

Applied -1/4/2018

First Contact-16/5/19

Granted-20/6/2019

CO-Manuel

Really appreciate all of u guys Time for Recent Updated.This forum had been very helpful throughout the whole Process.Keep it alive Guys.

Thanks

Congratulations @Jag..enjoy your new freedom now..

12 minutes ago, Jag said:

Hi Everyone 

Applied -1/4/2018

First Contact-16/5/19

Granted-20/6/2019

CO-Manuel

Thanks

Congrats. thanks for sharing

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Jag said:

Hi Everyone 

Applied -1/4/2018

First Contact-16/5/19

Granted-20/6/2019

CO-Manuel

Thanks

Congratulations @Jag if you dont mind me asking what documents did CO ask for? Thanks 

• Like 1

Hi All, 

I really need you help, I am in Adelaide on 489 and it's just been a month. We are planning to extend our family but I am unsure of any health insurance which gives no waiting period or small waiting period for pregnancy cover's.

Can any one please help me or guide me the best way to go through this.

Bupa or most insurance have 1 year waiting period and I am really not looking to push it to another year due to certain health conditions and having a baby without insurance is again very expensive ( is what I heard till now).

I don't know what to do from here, any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Please please add your thoughts:)

Thank you!

5 hours ago, Happy and lucky said:

Hi All, 

I really need you help, I am in Adelaide on 489 and it's just been a month. We are planning to extend our family but I am unsure of any health insurance which gives no waiting period or small waiting period for pregnancy cover's.

Bupa or most insurance have 1 year waiting period and I am really not looking to push it to another year due to certain health conditions and having a baby without insurance is again very expensive ( is what I heard till now).

Thank you!

It will cost you around $14000. 

Better to go your country for this.

9 hours ago, Happy and lucky said:

Hi All, 

Thank you!

Hi,

You could admit to govt; hospital (i.e. Women and Children) as private patient for delivery and you could pay by chargers by itinstallment basis according to your financial status. Go and discuss with them. Rates may be around $2600 per day plus other chargers.

Insurances very tricky and many hidden chargers. Because they only pay us medicare component only and more than 60% we have to pay by your pocket.

Going back to your country is final option and calculate both side and you decide.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Happy and lucky said:

Hi All, 

Thank you!

Hi Happy and Lucky,

You can call health insurance companies and find out the waiting periods. But what I would like to give my input on is thinking beyond the delivery cost, prepare for the worse. Pregnancy can turn out to be nightmare if there were any complications before or after the delivery (right now you are not even considering any of that). I had Bupa from first day of my 489, but I still waited until I filed the 887 and got medicare.  Yes, you will have your concerns but waiting here or having delivery overseas may help you.

Hopefully this helps.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Vayani said:

Hello everyone,

Anyone who applied 887 in April 2018? No response yet since visa officer - Divithotawela contacted on 23rd May 2019. Provided docs on 30th May 2019.

I applied 3rd April, First contact - 21st may by co regina,  still waiting

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vayani said:

Thanks Sunny for your response.

what docs they asked for and when did you submit requested docs? 

Thanks 🙂

They asked for Updated AFP which i uploaded a month ago because by old one was expired. so i uploaded the same again and made a complaint. they replied on 26th may and said they have received afp and will process the application further.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vayani said:

Hello everyone,

Anyone who applied 887 in April 2018? No response yet since visa officer - Divithotawela contacted on 23rd May 2019. Provided docs on 30th May 2019.

Same here applied on 16 April 2018 co request documents for partner English and new born medical on 28 th May document submitted 6th June still waiting 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SHamal said:

Hello everyone,

Applied 30/03/2018

1st contact CO Grant 15/05/2019 asked for more evidence of living and working in a regional area. supplied docs on 22/05/2019.

Visa Grant on 19/06/2018.

wait a week more. I believe your grant is not far too. 

• Like 7