887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

3 minutes ago, Freddy said:

Hi Mate, did you have to resubmit Medicare application to renew Medicare cards?

Hi my medicare expires this July and i did not contact centerlink  for new cards

but i received new medicare card from centerlink 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, sunnny said:

Anyone contacted in april-may and still waiting?

i was contacted by CO on 21may and still waiting ☹️ 

I applied 7/5/2018 and still waiting for first contact and waiting for co to provide HAPID for my baby medical 🙁

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, June said:

I have to say it again. the person (M***** F***) always delete my name from tracker.

I really want to know why did you do it again and again?

And also anyone else suffer the same things ? or any information being changed always.

Can we restrict the person' s right for editing the tracker? @Russki

Hi guys, sorry, I have not been on forum much. Sorry to hear this is happening again. 😞 

Unfortunately, the tracker is not mine, it is set up by someone else. I can contact the owner of the tracker ask to restrict editing rights to several trusted people. But we need to agree who this will be. These people should be daily updating the tracker. 🙂 

3 hours ago, peace_at_heart said:

Hi @Bern83,

They requested my casual employment contract (because I had earlier submitted my payslips for the same) and details of each employer I had worked for in Australia (including details of unemployment periods). They also requested eMedical consent form signed for the baby.

Thanks.

Do you know where r we able to find e medical consent form 

1 hour ago, darwinsingh said:

question pls- how much validity CO's are looking on passports for an applicant at the time of visa grat ?

thanks 

Well someone told me there agent said it was 6 months???!?!  so I’ve just sent some off. 

I couldn’t see it on line anywhere  but I wanted to be safe n not waste anymore time. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, peace_at_heart said:

Hi @Russki,
Can  you look at my timeline and recommend if/when should I file complaint? It has been over a month since I submitted requested documents but I am still short of 16 months.

What do you say?

Hi, I reckon, if you complain now, immigration may send their standard "within processing time" response... 🙂 But it may be worth a go. What do you have to lose? 

You can use Global Feedback form online. 🙂 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, SHamal said:

On our case It was changed later as Not required after we submitted requested doc.my child was just 4 months old so we submitted gp letter and signed hap Id consent form.

Can you please guide me what sort of gp letter you submitted (what should be written in it)? My child is born in Australia,18 months old now and we added him in our application. No CO is being assigned to us yet. So can I submit just gp letter or should I wait for Hap id to be allocated. 

I dont want my decission to be delayed just because of my son's medical. So in desperate need of proper guidence regarding childs medical. Thanks 

Applied on 20-06-2018

Hi there

Need some help if anyone had similar experience- 887 visa lodgement error 

Our migration agent is having an error saying " you do not have a valid prerequisite visa to enable use of this service" and he is unable to submit the application.

Our 489 visa granted in Sep 2017, however we had the Bridging visa activated since 30 May 2017 after applying for 489 visa. We had been overseas for only 17 days during that period.

Accordingly we have completed living & working conditions since 30 May 2017 an we complete 2 years exactly by 17 June 2019. (combination of bridging visa+489 visa since May 2017)

We cannot think of why we are getting this error... very frustrating !!

Our agent has submitted an inquiry with immi account technical team, God knows when they are going to reply

Any thoughts friends ?

Thanks so much

@Russki