887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

16 minutes ago, nudgee said:

They should be in “other family members” if they don’t migrate with you. Correct this mistake as well.

Do not worry it is one of the most common mistakes people make on the application.

Family members Provide details of ALL your family. Include family members who are not accompanying you to Australia as well as deceased family members. Where appropriate, you are required to provide details of the following family members: • Your parents • All your brothers and sisters (including full, half, step and adopted brothers and sisters) • All your children (including children from previous marriages/relationships)

its clearly says provide details of parents and brothers and sister. but  immigration new definition says family member means children and spouse.

thank you so much of your time.

On 6/28/2019 at 9:27 AM, Dee said:

Ok - lemme try to answer and @Russki can surely add/amend etc.Appended please see my input in Italic/Bold. All the best

1. After I submitted my application, I found my parents were listed as applicants and then I read the information on the internet that "none-accompanying family units" are dependants... I don't want to include them in my application. So I sent correction notice online stating that they should be removed and categorized as 'other family member'. Do you think it is enough to convince them to correct it? Will this hinder my application? - it should be ok; i wouldn't worry about it

2. For residency proof, in the first year, I don't have a formal lease with any landowner or real estate agent because I share the flat with another person who rented it. I signed a rental agreement with her. So is this effective to prove my 2 years residency? I'm also going to upload my bank statements which are full of my spending records in Darwin. Will combing of these two enough to prove my residency? - please take a statutory declaration from her and that would back your agreement with her. Including bank statement which would show rent paid to her or if you have rent receipts. Ensure uploading enough residential proof i.e. phone bill, bank statement, car rego., car insurance, medical insurance etc. basically all that has your residence address mentioned .

3. I have spent about 5 weeks as holidays in Sydney during the last two years. Does it affect the duration of two years' stay in regional Australia? - It should be alright; i wouldn't worry about that as its domestic holiday which is understood

Anyone who can help me with these questions will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your reply, @Dee. I wonder if the statutory declaration is a must in this case. What if the people I shared home with losing contact with me?  I don't have bills in that period but I got mail from my union, superfund company and bank etc, as well as some emails, indicating home address occasionally ( 3-6 months frequency) and my gym membership contract in Darwin. Are they strong enough to support? 

July Update 2019.

All data has been collected from excel sheet, don't relay on it. There are more people outside the forum and shy applicant too. The purpose of this analysis is to know the inside story.  This is my own analysis from excel data. 

1493370389_887.jpg.0250ec8058875a4213400360eec2f013.jpg

From January 18 to June 18 there were 307 applicant. 134 people contacted by a case officer. In that period 202 people got their grant, whereas 105 people still waiting for their PR. To be honest 307 applicant in last 6 month was a bigger number to assess for immigration. Somehow they have managed to move on very smoothly. If the immigration is maintaining this speed for the upcoming months, we will see the processing time will go down to one year.

As we don't have many applicant until December 2018. From July to December we have 83 applicant plus 105 people who have been contacted by a case officer and still waiting for grant. 202 Grant in 6 month average 33 people got grant every single month. So at the end of July we might able to know what is going on. If we see immigration finalise July and August by July, it will be definitely a good indication. All the best everyone, make sure upload all the recommended documents, make sure your police clearances are still valid. So, case officer can finalise  as soon as possible.    

I will try to make analysis end of this months. Please update the tracker so that it will be helpful for everyone. Shy applicant please update the excel sheet with the information, you don't need to use your real name. Just pick one name and update the excel sheet. Thanks. 

• Like 16
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Maxzone said:

July Update 2019.

All data has been collected from excel sheet, don't relay on it. There are more people outside the forum and shy applicant too. The purpose of this analysis is to know the inside story.  This is my own analysis from excel data. 

From January 18 to June 18 there were 307 applicant. 134 people contacted by a case officer. In that period 202 people got their grant, whereas 105 people still waiting for their PR. To be honest 307 applicant in last 6 month was a bigger number to assess for immigration. Somehow they have managed to move on very smoothly. If the immigration is maintaining this speed for the upcoming months, we will see the processing time will go down to one year.

As we don't have many applicant until December 2018. From July to December we have 83 applicant plus 105 people who have been contacted by a case officer and still waiting for grant. 202 Grant in 6 month average 33 people got grant every single month. So at the end of July we might able to know what is going on. If we see immigration finalise July and August by July, it will be definitely a good indication. All the best everyone, make sure upload all the recommended documents, make sure your police clearances are still valid. So, case officer can finalise  as soon as possible.    

I will try to make analysis end of this months. Please update the tracker so that it will be helpful for everyone. Shy applicant please update the excel sheet with the information, you don't need to use your real name. Just pick one name and update the excel sheet. Thanks. 

Excellent analysis!!!  Thanks!  And from datas, we can see an expectable July is coming, all good for the 105, then August is for 83!  Minimum 8 months of waiting time!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Seacity112 said:

Excellent analysis!!!  Thanks!  And from datas, we can see an expectable July is coming, all good for the 105, then August is for 83!  Minimum 8 months of waiting time!!

Please update me on excel sheet. Applied 6 November 2018.thanks

6 hours ago, Maxzone said:

July Update 2019.

Good work. Appreciate your afford. 

• Like 1

One question if an expert could help. 

I am on 489visa - applied 887 in November 2018 so if everything goes well then I will get my 887 in November 2019. 

Recently my wife got a Visitor visa for 1 year and it does not have "No Further Stay condition" which I believe a good thing. 

My question is, suppose I receive my 887 in November or December 2019 then can I apply my wife PR while she is here? and will she get the work rights too?

Really appreciate if someone could answer. Thanks

Hi

I have applied 887 in june 2018 and case officer requested for extra documents for me and wife on 26th June 2019

1. For me:  More evidences for the address where I lived and Police Clearance Certificate of my country.(infact i have submitted lease documents as residence proof)

2. Wife: Evidence of your relationship with your spouse.

If anyone gone thru this case or know what to do, please and please let me know what documents helps to submit, so that case officer gets satisfied.

will be waiting for reply.

Prasad

12 hours ago, prasadseelam said:

Hi

I have applied 887 in june 2018 and case officer requested for extra documents for me and wife on 26th June 2019

1. For me:  More evidences for the address where I lived and Police Clearance Certificate of my country.(infact i have submitted lease documents as residence proof)

2. Wife: Evidence of your relationship with your spouse.

If anyone gone thru this case or know what to do, please and please let me know what documents helps to submit, so that case officer gets satisfied.

will be waiting for reply.

Prasad

You can submit utility bills_ water elect gas internetetc , rent ledgers and bond notifications letters

Hi,

In your country PCC at least for 10 years back which you lived period and its name should match with passport.

Married certificate and children birth certificate revels your relationship.  

All utility bills will help for address proof and bank statements too. 

Hi, I am new to this forum. I am going to fulfil 2 years of residency requirement within a week. I am working on ABN as cleaner and also delivering through Uber Eats when I am not doing cleaning. I get paid twice a week for cleaning work but it shows amount only not hours worked as it is on contract basis. But  as company charges 40/hour and pays me 60% of that. 

Is it possible to calculate number of hours worked according to figure of 24/hour.

For Uber Eats are screenshots of payment summary fine.

I have also spent 3 week out of Australia. Should I delay by 3 weeks.

Thanks