887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

24 minutes ago, Delfin said:

If someone who applied AFTER u receives their grant first, can you use that as a basis for a complaint? Or will immi just give the usual response which is follow the global processing times?

Unfortunately that is no basis for a complaint, if it was, most of us on here would have done so. It depends on how long it takes to verify your proof documents and how complex each case is, this meaning someone who applied after you could get their grant before you, because their case is less complex and/or their documents were verified before yours.

On 6/25/2019 at 2:44 PM, Trendzinn said:

Can you please guide me what sort of gp letter you submitted (what should be written in it)? My child is born in Australia,18 months old now and we added him in our application. No CO is being assigned to us yet. So can I submit just gp letter or should I wait for Hap id to be allocated. 

I dont want my decission to be delayed just because of my son's medical. So in desperate need of proper guidence regarding childs medical. Thanks 

Applied on 20-06-2018

You have to create hap Id and medical should be done . Gps letter is needed if child is under 6 month. Mine one was just 4 month so they won’t do any medical for under 6 months.

Hi guys, I am a new member in this group.  my husband and I will apply 887 on this mid Sep. I am wondering if

1. we can have our health check before applying? And what kind of that can you please tell me more if you have the same experience.

2. My husband is the main applicant but his ielts score until Sep is 2 years, but we dont see any mentions about main Applicant’s english proficiency in 887. Should he have a test again to renew it?

3. We use a lot of bank cards, which one could be the most bank statment to convince CO about our transactions in our residential and working area? Like credit card or something? 

Thank you for your concern and hope to receive your responses. 

10 hours ago, Bhavishya said:

Now, my doubt is, do I need to obtain FBI clearance from USA embassy upon return to Australia or can that 5 weeks be considered as my general annual leave?

Thanks

You need it brother...If you search the forum, you can find that one  guy has been asked for FBI clearance for four weeks of stay in US..It costs you less than USD 20...So no need to think twice..Apply online once you are back...Happy journey👍

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SHamal said:

You have to create hap Id and medical should be done . Gps letter is needed if child is under 6 month. Mine one was just 4 month so they won’t do any medical for under 6 months.

I though that we can’t do anything till the co gets back to us ?

he is nearly 2

9 hours ago, Jose said:

You need it brother...If you search the forum, you can find that one  guy has been asked for FBI clearance for four weeks of stay in US..It costs you less than USD 20...So no need to think twice..Apply online once you are back...Happy journey👍

Hi ,

I have  travelled to different countries before and after the 887 application submission. Do I need to submit all police clearance for these counties?

Here is the detail:

Before the submission:

1, Japan for 8 days

2, USA  for 15 days

after the submission:

1, home country for 20 days

2, Bali for 8 days.

Thank you

58 minutes ago, nudgee said:

Time to prioritize 887, we only wanna be treated fairly. Same as the 189 applicants. Yes we might have less points when we apply for visa, but we have more work experiences and we fit in well in the OZ society, we all come a long way 😞

Here here 👌 

17 hours ago, peace_at_heart said:

Hi Experts,

I am asking this question on behalf of my friend who is on 489. 

Question: Only primary applicant for 887 needs to fulfill 2 year residency/1 year work requirements? The secondary applicant had entered in Australia few months later, would that be okay? or shall we wait to file until everyone is here for 2 years?

It should be fine for your friend; no need to wait for secondary applicant.

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Trinh said:

Hi guys, I am a new member in this group.  my husband and I will apply 887 on this mid Sep. I am wondering if

1. we can have our health check before applying? And what kind of that can you please tell me more if you have the same experience. - you do not need health check up for 887 unless and until CO asks for or you have a kid born in Australia

2. My husband is the main applicant but his ielts score until Sep is 2 years, but we dont see any mentions about main Applicant’s english proficiency in 887. Should he have a test again to renew it? - Primary applicant does not need to provide English proficiency; only secondary applicant in case expired please take test again

3. We use a lot of bank cards, which one could be the most bank statment to convince CO about our transactions in our residential and working area? Like credit card or something? - Ensure that the bank statement you share should have rent paid, salary coming in and most of the expenses done in your living area. I attached all my bank statements from 2 banks

Thank you for your concern and hope to receive your responses. 

Hi Trinh - i have inserted some input; hopefully this helps....Edited.....

• Thanks 2

887: Yeah finally two years are gone, submit my application, work so hard, save my deposit, ready to buy my dream house for my kids 😊

189: Congratulation, lucky you! I have booked another PTE next month, wish me luck 😊

6 months later…

189: OMG finally after 4 months of long wait I am a PR and I will fly to Europe to celebrate next week! Did you buy your house yet 887?

887: …

1 year later…

189: My house has been built, are you free tomorrow to come to my house for a tea, we have a pool too if you wanna swim 😊

887: …alright

• Haha 8
  • Sad 2

8 minutes ago, nudgee said:

887: Yeah finally two years are gone, submit my application, work so hard, save my deposit, ready to buy my dream house for my kids 😊

189: Congratulation, lucky you! I have booked another PTE next month, wish me luck 😊

6 months later…

189: OMG finally after 4 months of long wait I am a PR and I will fly to Europe to celebrate next week! Did you buy your house yet 887?

1 year later…

189: My house has been built, are you free tomorrow to come to my house for a tea, we have a pool too if you wanna swim 😊

I like tea and pool.......pain is real though😐

56 minutes ago, nudgee said:

6 months later…

1 year later…

Any 887 pays more