887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

12 hours ago, Delfin said:

Hi Katie, I hope things will go right for you. If I may ask, how many payslips did you give immi and are they all from one employer?

Thanks Delfin . We submitted 24 months of everything but then they came back 6 months later n asked for certified copies,  even though we submitted through our immigration account,  so we sent it. 

Hi,I have received Pre-grant on 26/06 and  asked for my wife arrival proof document as she was overseas .

just wondering how to contact GSM Adelaide . The given contact email says 

“ no.reply “.

Can someone please advice .

thank you 

B8C78332-23F0-4878-974E-CFA9DB6E23DC.jpeg

Hi Everyone! New to the forum and have a quick question.

The first month and half after I arrived from my home country, I actually stayed with my friend before finding a house for myself

In this case, what proof of residence should I be giving for the time I was staying with my friend? Or should I be counting my 2 years from the day of my rental lease? 

Let me know please

Regards

17 hours ago, alsk said:

Guys, do we get bridging visa if our 489 gets expired once you apply for 887? Do we have exact working rights under bridging visa?

Appreciate someone can clarify.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

BVA automatically generates once you apply to 887 whether your 489 expired or not. BVA will become active( automatically) when 489 visa expires. 

Thats what happened in my case and I believe it is general. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Sohail said:

The first month and half after I arrived from my home country, I actually stayed with my friend before finding a house for myself

In this case, what proof of residence should I be giving for the time I was staying with my friend? Or should I be counting my 2 years from the day of my rental lease? 

Let me know please

Regards

Was it in regional area? If yes, Ask your friend to write a declaration provides that you were residing in his property during that period of time. Moreover, if you still have a copy for any transaction i.e. grocery , receive a mail to that address, 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, 887-M said:

Hi,

BVA automatically generates once you apply to 887 whether your 489 expired or not. BVA will become active( automatically) when 489 visa expires. 

Yes that’s right. 887-m 

can I ask how long have you been on yours? 

1 hour ago, Sohail said:

Let me know please

Regards

Hi,

If you pay for your friend get proof. Otherwise get the letter from him.

You could count residency period while you staying with friend. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 887-M said:

Was it in regional area? If yes, Ask your friend to write a declaration provides that you were residing in his property during that period of time. Moreover, if you still have a copy for any transaction i.e. grocery , receive a mail to that address, 

Thanks Mate! This helps 

Hi ,

is there a way to modify the tracker by inserting additional columns to CO rather placing them in comments column? 

The reason behind that is we will easily identify the number of case officers working in 887. And we can present and use it in rendering complains, contacting sbs in an attempt to get 887 visas moves again. 

It is frustrating, since last week of June the immi has almost ceased processing application. 

4 hours ago, 887-M said:

Hi,

Yes that’s right. 887-m 

can I ask how long have you been on yours?