887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 3:52 PM, Roma said:

Hi mates, a quick question to check with you all experts. In the Form 80 question 35. Have you been to Australia before? in my case I had a one-year business visitor visa and came to Australia two times during that year. My question is Do I NEED TO ADD DETAILS OF BOTH THOSE VISITS like arrival date and departure date or DO I NEED TO INCLUDE ONLY THE VISA DETAILS?

In one online guide, I noted that we should in such case include only the visa details?  

Does anyone have some experience or view on this pls?

hi Provide as much detail as you can, I have similar case. I was on Student visa Before and then went back to my Home country. Its better to give all details.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Maxzone said:

Hi Experts, I have one serious question to ask, I applied 887 last December.  I live in Queanbeyan NSW, next to Canberra as my designated region. I got a full time job in Queanbeyan but their training will be held in Canberra. As of 489 visa holder I know, I can't live and work in Canberra. What happen if I done my training in the other store. Do you think it will be any consequences ? 

If you are traveling Work related or Annual Leave, Will not impact your 489.

FYI, you can live accross Australia and work, but to qualify for your Visa 887, you need to meet this requirement (2 yrs of Stay and  equivalent to 1 year of Full time work).

Thanks

Sudip

• Like 1

My 887 file has opened on 21st of June 2019 for Vic and they expect more information, such as

AFP for me and my Wife

Change of Name for my Wife

2 years of Address proof .

Though my Wife has no Surname on Passport and she has never changed her Name on any document even after marraige. What is the purpose of asking Change of change of Name Document. Is this bacuse she didnot change her name after marriage?

How and which document she has to submit. Any  format for Stat. Declration. Please share.

Thanks

Sudip

19 minutes ago, SUDIP said:

document

19 minutes ago, SUDIP said:

My 887 file has opened on 21st of June 2019 for Vic and they expect more information, such as

AFP for me and my Wife

Though my Wife has no Surname on Passport and she has never changed her Name on any document even after marraige. What is the purpose of asking Change of change of Name Document. Is this bacuse she didnot change her name after marriage?

How and which document she has to submit. Any  format for Stat. Declration. Please share.

Thanks

Sudip

Hi Sudip

When did you apply visa??

1 hour ago, SUDIP said:

AFP for me and my Wife

Thanks

Sudip

Hi,

Name appears on the passport takes as reference. That should be every where else. ( except higher education certificate's name)

Marriage certificate may be the right document.

Specially police reports' name and passport name should be tally.

Hello mates on a same boat to 887 visa. I lodged my application for 887 June 2018. I have been desperately waiting for the decision like you guys and have financial issue because most jobs in my area are out of regional postcodes. I live in Gold Coast. I have a few job offers from out of rural worrying it might be affecting my visa decision. I am still with 489 visa so I cannot work out of regional areas theoretically. I do not know if they crosscheck with ATOs when they assess my visa. I have already worked and lived in regional areas for more than 2 years, but just really really fed up with waiting and see how they work; it is extremely frustrating to see they grant visas for the last two weeks! Almost nothing! I have lodged complaints and emailed several times to tell our situation as well as to raise attention with no use. Could you guys let me know if you ever worked in out of designated postcodes after lodging 887 visa and got a grant after all? Me and my family might starve to death before grant if they keep delaying grant...

Thanks in advance,

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

17 minutes ago, Joshua said:

Hello mates on a same boat to 887 visa. I lodged my application for 887 June 2018. I have been desperately waiting for the decision like you guys and have financial issue because most jobs in my area are out of regional postcodes. I live in Gold Coast. I have a few job offers from out of rural worrying it might be affecting my visa decision. I am still with 489 visa so I cannot work out of regional areas theoretically. I do not know if they crosscheck with ATOs when they assess my visa. I have already worked and lived in regional areas for more than 2 years, but just really really fed up with waiting and see how they work; it is extremely frustrating to see they grant visas for the last two weeks! Almost nothing! I have lodged complaints and emailed several times to tell our situation as well as to raise attention with no use. Could you guys let me know if you ever worked in out of designated postcodes after lodging 887 visa and got a grant after all? Me and my family might starve to death before grant if they keep delaying grant...

Thanks in advance,

Hi mate, the frustration that you are going through right now is well understood. We all are in the same boat some or rather. This is a very tricky question and if I were you I will not move out of regional areas as you are so close to the grant and almost there, so pls pls just hang on...you can do this. 😍 as after all these hard work, why we risk.....

• Like 6

Dear all, 

Need to know how to prove my working hours while I am working using my own ABN. I work as a part time job on my TFN, as an employee, and this working hours are easy to be proven because I have payslips for them, but in parallel, I work as a food delivery with one of the restaurants, this working hours I want to show to the case officer, as I am working during this job using my ABN, please try to help me in this issue, thanks... 

Omg anothet quite day 😔😞  are these immigration people serious?????? How can they be so quite after a great month of june for grants. they should have new budget in hands now for pr visa's but no grants 😞common ppl act as human instead of computers ... who just wait for commands.. 

We need to do something about it i am thinking to buy slab of redbull to sent it to the case officers 🤣

We all are so helpless but at the same time guys stay strong  and positive ... another day gone but many more to come ... 🙂

good luck to all..

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Simmie said:

Omg anothet quite day 😔😞  are these immigration people serious?????? How can they be so quite after a great month of june for grants. they should have new budget in hands now for pr visa's but no grants 😞common ppl act as human instead of computers ... who just wait for commands.. 

We need to do something about it i am thinking to buy slab of redbull to sent it to the case officers 🤣

We all are so helpless but at the same time guys stay strong  and positive ... another day gone but many more to come ... 🙂

good luck to all..

My visa is running out in 2 months and after last month's speed i was hoping for my file to be opened before bridging visa kicks in but now i am so depressed 

On 7/14/2019 at 4:23 PM, Maxzone said:

Hi Experts, I have one serious question to ask, I applied 887 last December.  I live in Queanbeyan NSW, next to Canberra as my designated region. I got a full time job in Queanbeyan but their training will be held in Canberra. As of 489 visa holder I know, I can't live and work in Canberra. What happen if I done my training in the other store. Do you think it will be any consequences ? 

Hi have been in training in CBD as well, but as long as you are paid from the current location it will be fine. 

16 hours ago, Joshua said:

Thanks in advance,

If your 489 visa got expired you can use your bridge visa that has no restriction to work or live, but if you still on 489 you need to wait for it mate. My case is similar as yours but I am in Sunshine Coast QLD. 

58 minutes ago, Guil said:

If your 489 visa got expired you can use your bridge visa that has no restriction to work or live, but if you still on 489 you need to wait for it mate. My case is similar as yours but I am in Sunshine Coast QLD. 

I'm from Sunny Coast as well

2 hours ago, Lufe said:

Hello,  someone in bridging visa could please check in vevo is there are not conditions. Just want to confirm if I can move from a regional area once my bridging visa starts. Thanks

As far as i know your 489 visa conditions roll over to your bridging visa though it might show that you have "no conditions"; before taking any step i would highly recommend checking with DIBP or MARA consultant.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Dee said:

As far as i know your 489 visa conditions roll over to your bridging visa though it might show that you have "no conditions"; before taking any step i would highly recommend checking with DIBP or MARA consultant.

Information on DIBP page regarding Bridging visa below. It states the grant letter will tel you about these conditions and you can check it in VEVO. My grant letter states Nil conditions, just want to check with someone already in Bridging that could check VEVO.

image.thumb.png.9ad815d8784b54b23f8ed04341c62798.png

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lufe said:

Information on DIBP page regarding Bridging visa below. It states the grant letter will tel you about these conditions and you can check it in VEVO. My grant letter states Nil conditions, just want to check with someone already in Bridging that could check VEVO.

image.thumb.png.9ad815d8784b54b23f8ed04341c62798.png

I also called and ask immi and they told me that you are good to go anywhere on bridging visa. 

• Thanks 3