887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

3 minutes ago, DANISH RAZA said:

Congratulation alot. 

but you are still in processing time.

Mine application is 17/07/2018 On complaint they said you are still in 90% of processing time. means after 3 days from today i will be completing 19 months in total. then will complaint again. 

I can feel you situation, it is just a matter of luck, also I reckon my application was less complex , had only one Employer, stayed at one place 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DANISH RAZA said:

Congratulation alot. 

Mine application is 17/07/2018 On complaint they said you are still in 90% of processing time. means after 3 days from today i will be completing 19 months in total. then will complaint again. 

Are you a single applicant?

12 minutes ago, Pre4189 said:

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone, was a silent follower of this forum 

visa granted today (direct grant ) 

applied 16/11/2018

granted 14/02/2020

family of two 

Be patient , don’t stress , try to keep your mind away from this

good luck comrades 👍🏿

You have shared a very great news after 2 weeks of frustrating time.. Great to hear Nov application got opened.

Congratulations and Enjoy your grant.

Did you got the direct grant? If so, have you updated the documents like AFP with latest ones?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DANISH RAZA said:

Congratulation alot. 

My last complaint was in December, generic answer on first few, second last requesting to keep minimum contact with department, last one saying no further reply will be given unless you provide new evidence to your claims, this matter is now closed by department 

so,

better not try to complain before your application cross 90%current processing time, it’s just waste of your and departments time 

i strongly suggest to complain if your application pass 90% processing time 

33 minutes ago, Pre4189 said:

applied 16/11/2018

granted 14/02/2020

family of two 

good luck comrades 👍🏿

Congrats!

Hope you're not a case officer posting jokes here😂😂😂

• Like 2

Guys this will be my last post in this forum, just want to mention few things based on my own experience and study:

1) moving from one region to another is not an issue at all as long as you live/move within regional areas. We moved nsw regional to qld regional 

2) doing 2 or more job to make 35 hrs weekly is not an issue at all

- any 52 weeks during 2 years in regional is ok

3) if you have baby born after 489 Grant or after applying 887 and need to do medicals, do not wait co to contact you

create hapid for 189/190 and do medical

this is perfectly ok 

4) update your afp if older than 12 months and overseas one if you have traveled, do not wait  cos to contact you for this 

I have mentioned about English for spouse in my previous post.

donot stress out but provide/update documents, ready for direct grant,  you will be okay 

good luck

Edited by 06/08/2018
  • Thanks 1

applied 16/11/2018
granted 14/02/2020
family of two 
good luck comrades [emoji1531]
Goon on ya. After a so long we have been waiting for this grant. Hopefully they will keep it rolling. November applicant please make some noise.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pre4189 said:

applied 16/11/2018

granted 14/02/2020

family of two 

good luck comrades 👍🏿

Congradulation

Who is ur CO?

On 2/11/2020 at 1:41 PM, ninolaine said:

hi TTTF, 

I have raised a complaint online. resubmitted the documents including the expired ielts. I have renamed the file though, "Functional english as per legislation". not sure if my use of term legislation is right but maybe it'll work. but as per @Dee tough luck! while waiting we will be booking an ielts as well, 4 hours drive or a plane ticket fare is nothing compared to the pain of an endless wait...

i hope others get some good news today. i still feel better now than no contact at all.

Hello TTTF,

I am not sure about your current status, however, dont be shy in marking an email to your local MP and PM..... It works sometimes....

On 2/14/2020 at 8:30 AM, Dee said:

First try writing and calling DIBP and share your situation with them. If that works well otherwise please be aware that even if one person be it secondary is offshore at the time of decision you will only get pre-grant and grant only when then that person is onshore. The best way is to wait but i understand that your situation is tough then if she plans to go she should come back before your visa expires Unfortunately you are in tough situation will pray for your grant.

Hi There 

This is just a general advice I am not a professional person but so far my knowledge.  I think both primary and secondary applicant must be in Australia( onshore) while the decision is made otherwise You will get pregrant only and full grant on her arrival back to Australia but this is case before your 489 expires. Bridging A will immediately in effect when your current 489 visa expires and you can only apply for bridging visa b (BVB) afterthat. To apply for BVB you must have to hold BVA and its must be onshore. The cost will be arround 150$ and length of BVB around 35 days or multiple entry depends on case officer and scenario ( not quite sure). You must have apply BVB onshore at least one month ago. 

I try my best to answer your question but as I said I am not professional person plz correct me if am wrong 

note : best advice tell the secondary applicant enter Australia before 489 expire and applied BVB and then she can travel back. Hopefully everything will be alright 

• Like 1

On 2/13/2020 at 5:50 PM, DANISH RAZA said:

Dear All fellows 

need serious advice 

my wife’s father is seriously ill and she wants to go overseas till Ausgust 2020.

Our 489 visa will Expire June 2020

887 application still in process since 19 months.

so I want to ask will visa be granted if she is overseas?

do she need need bridging Visa B? 

will I get 887 grant because I am not going with her?

Can she go overseas for 6 months on 489 visa or no? 

Hi There 

This is just a general advice I am not a professional person but so far my knowledge.  I think both primary and secondary applicant must be in Australia( onshore) while the decision is made otherwise You will get pregrant only and full grant on her arrival back to Australia but this is case before your 489 expires. Bridging A will immediately in effect when your current 489 visa expires and you can only apply for bridging visa b (BVB) afterthat. To apply for BVB you must have to hold BVA and its must be onshore. The cost will be arround 150$ and length of BVB around 35 days or multiple entry depends on case officer and scenario ( not quite sure). You must have apply BVB onshore at least one month ago. 

I try my best to answer your question but as I said I am not professional person plz correct me if am wrong 

note : best advice tell the secondary applicant enter Australia before 489 expire and applied BVB and then she can travel back. Hopefully everything will be alright and she can take care of her father 

21 hours ago, DVR said:

I submitted my wife's 4 years degree certificate, transcript, and a Language confirmation letter from the uni. for 489, and hoping to attach the same for 887 application next month. Does it matter if we do IELTS after applying 887, as she is not in Australia for the moment, and will be here prior to lodgment. 

Yeah you can do that. As long as its not older than 12 months before lodgement.

18 hours ago, Megrand1 said:

Congrats!

Hope you're not a case officer posting jokes here😂😂😂

I think you guessing is correct

Anyway CO must know how stressful this process, the level of commitment and impact for the life of immigrants how are qualified to make a positive change to the countries development

This is not a game I am really struggling to take childcare support due to expensive service eachday me or my wife has to stay at home to take care kids, hope thats a great lost to the country keeping productive time at a silent mode.

Hope there are to maney examples

4 hours ago, Liveyourlife said:

Hi There 

This is just a general advice I am not a professional person but so far my knowledge.  I think both primary and secondary applicant must be in Australia( onshore) while the decision is made otherwise You will get pregrant only and full grant on her arrival back to Australia but this is case before your 489 expires. Bridging A will immediately in effect when your current 489 visa expires and you can only apply for bridging visa b (BVB) afterthat. To apply for BVB you must have to hold BVA and its must be onshore. The cost will be arround 150$ and length of BVB around 35 days or multiple entry depends on case officer and scenario ( not quite sure). You must have apply BVB onshore at least one month ago. 

note : best advice tell the secondary applicant enter Australia before 489 expire and applied BVB and then she can travel back. Hopefully everything will be alright 

Thanks a lot for your reply 

I think you guessing is correct
Anyway CO must know how stressful this process, the level of commitment and impact for the life of immigrants how are qualified to make a positive change to the countries development
This is not a game I am really struggling to take childcare support due to expensive service eachday me or my wife has to stay at home to take care kids, hope thats a great lost to the country keeping productive time at a silent mode.
Hope there are to maney examples
We will find out what's going on next week. I hope it's a legit one. November and December applicant expect their first contact or direct grant.

4 hours ago, Maxzone said:

We will find out what's going on next week. I hope it's a legit one. November and December applicant expect their first contact or direct grant.

Hello, as a November applicant, why do you mention that November and December applicants will know next week? Have there been any recent updates or progress? 🙏🏻

applied 16/11/2018
granted 14/02/2020
family of two 
good luck comrades [emoji1531]

Who is the case officer mate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

silent follower

Application date 15 Nov 2018 

First Contact 14 Feb 2020

ask for Polio vaccination certificate

I Visited one of those listed countries, but less than 28 days. On this basis, I need to respond with a declaration state l didn’t spend more than 28 days in the listed countries.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello, as a November applicant, why do you mention that November and December applicants will know next week? Have there been any recent updates or progress? [emoji1317]
When did you apply ? We have seen two applicants contacted recently applied on 15&16 November. I hope you will be contacted soon. Just hold on there.

silent follower
I Visited one of those listed countries, but less than 28 days. On this basis, I need to respond with a declaration state l didn’t spend more than 28 days in the listed countries.

Who is the case officer please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, AminAaaaa said:

silent follower

Who is your case officer? Plz let us know