887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

56 minutes ago, sid said:

Grant...

Just received direct grant, applied 17/12/18

Family of three.. 

Indian PCC expired. complaint yesterday and attached one cover letter in IMMI account mentioned issues like PCC expired but not visited india, asked HAPID in advanced for son(subsequent entrant in 489), updated AFP etc.  

NO medical of son,..Not visited India after 887 lodge.

CO-NIKHILA

Thanks all of you , for your support.This forum really helps me alot. 

Hoping to get soon, those are waiting..

Did you upload passport for your newborn?

2 hours ago, new member 1004 said:

From I see, it still has waiting applicants from June 2018,  July 2018 ,  Aug 2018,  Sep 2018 ,  Oct 2018 .

anyone applied before that date and haven/t got grant yet ?

Yes July 2018. We should make list how many of us are left behind. 2019 grants started and 2018 June - Oct just waiting 

Edited by DANISH RAZA

24 minutes ago, DANISH RAZA said:

Yes July 2018. We should make list how many of us are left behind. 2019 grants started and 2018 June - Oct just waiting 

According to our tracker, We still have 🤣

12 applicants left from July 2018

7 applicants left from Aug 2018

8 applicants left from Sep 2018

14 applicant left from Oct 2018

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Silent follower here. Thanks for the advice here to email skillled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au to provide update about our newborn and consideration to review our application. We emailed April 26 and got a response today for medical exam for our newborn😀. Just happy we got an update with our application. Keeping our fingers crossed everything goes smoothly from here. We’ve already submitted an updated AFP last December as the old one expired already I think. 

Applied: Feb 23, 2019

Family of 3

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, nudgee said:

f1f5f29a59cc31646afebfc2c3e71dc5.jpg

Forward from Facebook

Good to see grants still being given (even if It is a little slower than previous weeks)! And I’m glad to see Lisa still giving out grants as she is my CO 🙂

and great letter you have shared! I will be emailing everyone in that list and my original list!

1 hour ago, Anthony said:

Silent follower here. Thanks for the advice here to email skillled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au to provide update about our newborn and consideration to review our application. We emailed April 26 and got a response today for medical exam for our newborn😀. Just happy we got an update with our application. Keeping our fingers crossed everything goes smoothly from here. We’ve already submitted an updated AFP last December as the old one expired already I think. 

Applied: Feb 23, 2019

Family of 3

Good for you.

Did you just email for asking Hapid without CO asked for it? Is the medical of your newborn simply from GP?

2 minutes ago, Mirza said:

Good for you.

Did you just email for asking Hapid without CO asked for it? Is the medical of your newborn simply from GP?

The email was just to inform the immigration about our newborn, we didn’t asked for Hap id. We have updated our immi account when baby was born in January 2020, then found the discussion here about emailing homeaffairs to inform the change in circumstances. 

The medical is through Gp only and they provided the hapid in the email received today. 

4 minutes ago, Anthony said:

The email was just to inform the immigration about our newborn, we didn’t asked for Hap id. We have updated our immi account when baby was born in January 2020, then found the discussion here about emailing homeaffairs to inform the change in circumstances. 

The medical is through Gp only and they provided the hapid in the email received today. 

Thanks Anthony for the quick response. I hope I'll get soon, As I updated few months ago.

3 hours ago, Anthony said:

Hey @Anthony thanks for information about adding newborn to immi file & sending email to homeaffairs.

can you please let me know do we need passport for baby or its optional while get hapid in email as due to covid 19 its hard vfs melbourne closed to public.

baby born march 2020 (in australia )

thanks man waiting for your reply

Edited by nmit07

1 hour ago, nmit07 said:

Hey @Anthony thanks for information about adding newborn to immi file & sending email to homeaffairs.

can you please let me know do we need passport for baby or its optional while get hapid in email as due to covid 19 its hard vfs melbourne closed to public.

baby born march 2020 (in australia )

thanks man waiting for your reply

We also don’t have our newborn passport yet due to Covid 19 and we included this explanation in the email. We got a generic email response about visa conditions and processing times. But the update from the CO and email today included the hap id, visa grant for our newborn, confirmation of inclusion in the 887 application and the request for medical through GP.

Grant...
Just received direct grant, applied 17/12/18
Family of three.. 
Indian PCC expired. complaint yesterday and attached one cover letter in IMMI account mentioned issues like PCC expired but not visited india, asked HAPID in advanced for son(subsequent entrant in 489), updated AFP etc.  
NO medical of son,..Not visited India after 887 lodge.
CO-NIKHILA
Thanks all of you , for your support.This forum really helps me alot. 
Hoping to get soon, those are waiting..

Hi Sid, Do you mind sharing the cover letter sample which you uploaded through immi account

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ceb80dbcfb6ee83a72e53ea8d82f1c0f.jpg&key=93047935cbd5b51429589235664c5e82b6ebe2b9a477ab4667bc5cc03fe08bc3

a0b6fd73a961dd062725e777ca106805.jpg&key=43bd0014340c3c19cf242cafe8f0fffa2eb564a58c792f57bb0a5fd1c5b360f5

Good morning. If you have a look at the FOI, they are granting around 40000 189 and 20000 190 each year. While 887 only have 3154 applications on hand as of 31th August 2019. So literally they are granting 3000 189 application each month!

And if they can apply the same efficiency to 887, the backlog can be cleared in 1 month! So we know they have the ability to do it but they just don’t want to. So we need to continue to fight for it.

And it’s the last day of April, hopefully we see plenty of grants today as the COs need to catch up with the KPI for the month after the massive complaints from us. Good luck.

• Like 7