887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

15 minutes ago, Andy.L said:

Great,  and what about e medical consent  form,  we just need to sign it  or it has to be signed in front of GP?

So in nutshell,  we need to submit a letter from GP along with this e medical consent form signed by us for new born, is that right?

Thank you in advance. 

Yes you just sighn and send it back

1 hour ago, Shazi said:

You just need to go to your GP and tell them that for visa purpose you need a letter about baby health check. They have their own template.

I submit this letter from GP by myself with birth certificate.

Hi Mate, I am in the same boat, requested for a HAP ID on 26th April and I saw the update (required health examination notification) in the immi account for my newborn. I printed out the medical form which has a HAP ID with it. But it looks like we need to go through Bupa for this medicals? 

As per Bupa they are not accepting any request atm and opening applications tomorrow (1st of may). 

Could you please explain to me whether I am doing it right ? (since you guys are taking about GP ?)

Thanks in advance 

Dee

999361040_Screenshot2020-04-30at5_03_14PM.png.9a0f2794a31e5fb4adb8d8fd251f89a9.png

3 minutes ago, Deepan said:

Hi Mate, I am in the same boat, requested for a HAP ID on 26th April and I saw the update (required health examination notification) in the immi account for my newborn. I printed out the medical form which has a HAP ID with it. But it looks like we need to go through Bupa for this medicals? 

As per Bupa they are not accepting any request atm and opening applications tomorrow (1st of may). 

Could you please explain to me whether I am doing it right ? (since you guys are taking about GP ?)

Thanks in advance 

Dee

999361040_Screenshot2020-04-30at5_03_14PM.png.9a0f2794a31e5fb4adb8d8fd251f89a9.png

Hi 

this is the Medical requested for my child , she born here in Australia and 1.5 years old now. i guess that GP letter thing applicable to a newborn less than 6month old?

Thanks 

Dee

Screenshot 2020-04-30 at 5.09.28 PM.png

2 minutes ago, Deepan said:

Hi 

this is the Medical requested for my child , she born here in Australia and 1.5 years old now. i guess that GP letter thing applicable to a newborn less than 6month old?

Thanks 

Dee

Screenshot 2020-04-30 at 5.09.28 PM.png

If the child is older than 6 months then it's required the medical to be done at Bupa center,  and if the child is under 6 months then it just needs to be done with the GP.

Hope it helps.

3 hours ago, nmit07 said:

Thanks @Anthony so much, i did the same as you did & mentioned that i will upload the passport to immi account when the lockdown conditions will be alright. I got the same auto response email back about the same - they are processing before Jan2019 at the moment. 
hope that i receive the same for my baby as well & hapid.

can you tell what test do normally gp do with 1 month baby 😞

thanks once again

7245E1A9-53F5-4AE0-95EF-A6DE8861B2AF.png

Our GP unfortunately has no idea what to write. She just wrote us a short letter to say no issues with health according to hospital discharge report. I don’t know if it’s enough, hopefully someone here can share other GP letter samples.

2 minutes ago, Andy.L said:

If the child is older than 6 months then it's required the medical to be done at Bupa center,  and if the child is under 6 months then it just needs to be done with the GP.

Hope it helps.

Thanks Andy, that make sense to me. 

~dee

On 4/29/2020 at 3:11 PM, sid said:

Grant...

Just received direct grant, applied 17/12/18

Family of three.. 

Indian PCC expired. complaint yesterday and attached one cover letter in IMMI account mentioned issues like PCC expired but not visited india, asked HAPID in advanced for son(subsequent entrant in 489), updated AFP etc.  

NO medical of son,..Not visited India after 887 lodge.

CO-NIKHILA

Thanks all of you , for your support.This forum really helps me alot. 

Hoping to get soon, those are waiting..

Hi Sid, congratulation on you grant. Is your son subsequent entrant ? Was he born outside of Australia ? My son was too born out side of Australia while me being the primary applicant have been here to meet the 887 criteria. Then both (Mother and child) came over to apply 887 and never left ever since, still waiting.

on my immi account it says "No medical required" for three of us. Will they request medical later stage when they start processing the application ? 

Thanks in advance. 

29 minutes ago, Anthony said:

Our GP unfortunately has no idea what to write. She just wrote us a short letter to say no issues with health according to hospital discharge report. I don’t know if it’s enough, hopefully someone here can share other GP letter samples.

I will share 

No worries

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Shazi said:

You will get a consent to sighn for e medical.they will ask you a GP letter for newborn.

You just need to go to your GP and tell that you want a letter for your newborn, like general check thats it.

No need a hapid for newborn

Last week i emailed to skill support and attached birth certificate, form 1022 and GP letter.

After three days they sent me consent to sighn and today i checked my immi account 

All done for my newborn medical. 

Thanks @Shazi for that info,

actually i attached gp letter -(in which gp conformed baby dob and parents name & mentioned if any further info required call gp for details)

Thats sufficient shazi?

along with all form1022, birth certificate & current visa, 887 immi acknowlgment same updated to immi account as well?

Cheers

Edited by nmit07

42 minutes ago, nmit07 said:

Thanks @Shazi for that info,

actually i attached gp letter -(in which gp conformed baby dob and parents name & mentioned if any further info required call gp for details)

Thats sufficient shazi?

along with all form1022, birth certificate & current visa, 887 immi acknowlgment same updated to immi account as well?

Cheers

Screenshot_20200430-193659_Gallery.jpg

• Thanks 1