887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi everyone. Just to let everyone know that I have got my PR today. Thank you all senior members to keep this wonderfull page running. I have been silently following you guys for quite sometime. 

Applied - 27th Dec 2018

Finalised -  1st of may 2020 (Direct grant)

Complained - once 3 days ago, I did not  complain to be honest, I sent a feedback. But I was confirmed by a reply email that my concern will be passed on to  the immigration ASAP. Not really sure whether it worked or not. I believe no harm to complain.

applicant number - 2

CO-  Nikhila

Best of luck to all awaited applicants. InsaAllah We all will get it sooner or later. Just an advise - "DO NOT WAIT FOR THE CASE OFFICER TO ASK YOU FOR ANY DOCUMENTS, ALWAYS KEEP THEM UPDATED INCLUDING PAYSLIPS, RESIDENTIAL PROOFS"

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, shohag said:

Hi everyone. Just to let everyone know that I have got my PR today. Thank you all senior members to keep this wonderfull page running. I have been silently following you guys for quite sometime. 

Applied - 27th Dec 2018

Complained - once 3 days ago, I did not  complain to be honest, I sent a feedback. But I was confirmed by a reply email that my concern will be passed on to  the immigration ASAP. Not really sure whether it worked or not. I believe no harm to complain.

applicant number - 2

CO-  Nikhila

Best of luck to all awaited applicants. InsaAllah We all will get it sooner or later. Just an advise - "DO NOT WAIT FOR THE CASE OFFICER TO ASK YOU FOR ANY DOCUMENTS, ALWAYS KEEP THEM UPDATED INCLUDING PAYSLIPS, RESIDENTIAL PROOFS"

Congratulations 

Applied - 27th Dec 2018
applicant number - 2
CO-  Nikhila

Congratulations, enjoy your day :)

17 minutes ago, shohag said:

Applied - 27th Dec 2018

applicant number - 2

CO-  Nikhila

Congratulations. 

Hi,

I have been following this group for a month. 

Thanks to people who are so active on this and the person who created it. great job.

Am applying my 887 next month but I have been gathering information from this group and seems like don t require an agent.

I have noticed the more complaints people do the faster they have stated processing files. I recon people who applied in 2018 should all make complaints

what do you all think about it? 

37 minutes ago, shohag said:

Applied - 27th Dec 2018

applicant number - 2

CO-  Nikhila

Congratulations. happy for you.

I applied 4/12/2018 and did not hear any thing yet.

I sent a complaint last week. Just got genic reply. 

What do you mean you did not actually compliant?

What did you write to them?

With the feedback options, did you choose complaint or others?

Thanks

Hi guys

i am just wondering how many times are 489 visa holders allowed to travel to metropolitan city In a month.

i traveled to metropolitan city 1-2 times to catch up with friends in a month. I have been working at the same company in the regional area for 4th year (it has been more than 3 years now) and I used annual leave to attend the conference. I rarely stayed over night, I just came back to my home (regional area) on the same day when i needed to go to metropolitan city. 

i know there is no travel restriction on 489 visa but I am wondering if immigration department will question about this. 

1 hour ago, shohag said:

Applied - 27th Dec 2018

applicant number - 2

CO-  Nikhila

Congratulation man......have a good life fella...the wait is finally over ...really happy for ya....

Now I hope it rains of grants today

58 minutes ago, memphis said:

Hi guys

i am just wondering how many times are 489 visa holders allowed to travel to metropolitan city In a month.

i traveled to metropolitan city 1-2 times to catch up with friends in a month. I have been working at the same company in the regional area for 4th year (it has been more than 3 years now) and I used annual leave to attend the conference. I rarely stayed over night, I just came back to my home (regional area) on the same day when i needed to go to metropolitan city. 

i know there is no travel restriction on 489 visa but I am wondering if immigration department will question about this. 

You are good based on what you have stated above.. there is no written rule on travelling outside regional area. ..as long it is reasonable and justified it will be accepted. 

End of the day .. please understand 489 is not a jail term in regional area.. as long as conditions are met ..any applicant will be good to move on with this.. So dont stress yourself much on this things.. 

Thanks to ALMIGHTY ALLAH

what is this...

i just wished someone 5 minutes ago and now i got my GRANT just now...Unbelievable

I applied on 01/01/2019

Direct Grant today 01/05/2020 (exactly 16 months) 😍

complained once last week

CO -Nikhila

Hope everyone gets there visa sooner rather than later....Thanks to this forum and everyone for every encouraging word ever been said

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2

Thanks to ALMIGHTY ALLAH
what is this...
i just wished someone 5 minutes ago and now i got my GRANT just now...Unbelievable
I applied on 01/01/2019
Direct Grant today 01/05/2020 (exactly 16 months) [emoji7]
CO -Nikhila
Hope everyone gets there visa sooner rather than later....Thanks to this forum and everyone for every encouraging word ever been said

Congratulations, great news. Have a big meal tonight :)

3 minutes ago, Muhammad said:

Thanks to ALMIGHTY ALLAH

what is this...

I applied on 01/01/2019

CO -Nikhila

hey Salman, I can see 2019 now 🤩

3 minutes ago, toibz said:

They clear some back log till last day of month. To show reduce processing time on the website.

Main reason is they want us to stay as long as they can push in regional Area.

based on experience since 2017 feb. 

Edited by Peace

5 minutes ago, Muhammad said:

Thanks to ALMIGHTY ALLAH

what is this...

I applied on 01/01/2019

CO -Nikhila

Congrats

6 minutes ago, Muhammad said:

Thanks to ALMIGHTY ALLAH

what is this...

I applied on 01/01/2019

CO -Nikhila

Finally, it's here.

Contractions bro.

Very happy for you. Enjoy

1 hour ago, Wilson said:

Congratulations. happy for you.

I applied 4/12/2018 and did not hear any thing yet.

I sent a complaint last week. Just got genic reply. 

What do you mean you did not actually compliant?

What did you write to them?

With the feedback options, did you choose complaint or others?

Thanks

Hi Guys, Just got my direct grant, applied 4/12/2018.

single applicant.

Co, Andrej

Edited by Wilson
  • Like 11