887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

When ever I complaint they send me new documents request. 4th time document request I received today.
They want polio recent certificate of all family and overseas police check of my wife as she stuck overseas.

1- son medical 

2- daughter e medical 

3- declaration 

4- polio certificate + Overseas police check 

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

8 minutes ago, DANISH RAZA said:

When ever I complaint they send me new documents request. 4th time document request I received today.
They want polio recent certificate of all family and overseas police check of my wife as she stuck overseas.

1- son medical 

2- daughter e medical 

3- declaration 

What 😞

9 minutes ago, DANISH RAZA said:

1- son medical 

2- daughter e medical 

3- declaration 

Why they asked for your son medical, if you have already submitted 

11 hours ago, Anthony said:

We also don’t have our newborn passport yet due to Covid 19 and we included this explanation in the email. We got a generic email response about visa conditions and processing times. But the update from the CO and email today included the hap id, visa grant for our newborn, confirmation of inclusion in the 887 application and the request for medical through GP.

Thanks @Anthony so much, i did the same as you did & mentioned that i will upload the passport to immi account when the lockdown conditions will be alright. I got the same auto response email back about the same - they are processing before Jan2019 at the moment. 
hope that i receive the same for my baby as well & hapid.

can you tell what test do normally gp do with 1 month baby 😞

thanks once again

7245E1A9-53F5-4AE0-95EF-A6DE8861B2AF.png

15 minutes ago, AJEETS said:

Finally the wait is over. Got 887 grant yesterday

Family of 4 (Two Adults, Two Kids)

Applied : 14 July 2018

First CO Contact : 20 Sep 2019 (asked for more documents) CO Michael

Submitted : 10 Oct 2019

Grant 29 Apr 2020 CO Theresa

Congrats, thats awesome! Did you ever complain?

15 minutes ago, AJEETS said:

Congratulations

33 minutes ago, nmit07 said:

Thanks @Anthony so much, i did the same as you did & mentioned that i will upload the passport to immi account when the lockdown conditions will be alright. I got the same auto response email back about the same - they are processing before Jan2019 at the moment. 
hope that i receive the same for my baby as well & hapid.

can you tell what test do normally gp do with 1 month baby 😞

thanks once again

7245E1A9-53F5-4AE0-95EF-A6DE8861B2AF.png

You will get a consent to sighn for e medical.they will ask you a GP letter for newborn.

You just need to go to your GP and tell that you want a letter for your newborn, like general check thats it.

No need a hapid for newborn

Last week i emailed to skill support and attached birth certificate, form 1022 and GP letter.

After three days they sent me consent to sighn and today i checked my immi account 

All done for my newborn medical. 

Edited by Shazi

31 minutes ago, DANISH RAZA said:

1- son medical 

2- daughter e medical 

3- declaration 

And is it always the same CO? I know you might not want to, based on the above, but I would complain immediately about the fact they have contacted you 4 times. and that they could have asked you for these things in the first instance.

29 minutes ago, DANISH RAZA said:

1- son medical 

2- daughter e medical 

3- declaration 

You will receive pre grant soon 

I also received 2nd request for kid medical but now no appointments  I got one after 2months with Bupa it's really hard to pass the time 1st co don't need medical but 2nd co need it 

17 hours ago, Anthony said:

The email was just to inform the immigration about our newborn, we didn’t asked for Hap id. We have updated our immi account when baby was born in January 2020, then found the discussion here about emailing homeaffairs to inform the change in circumstances. 

The medical is through Gp only and they provided the hapid in the email received today. 

Hi Anthony,  I have received the similar email to yours about my new born's  medical to be done by GP , Just wondering do you or any members from this group has/Have a template which I can use to complete my son's medical please. 

Appreciate all your help. 

Thank you

1 hour ago, AJEETS said:

Congrats