887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi guys, just want to ask a question about working requirement.

does paid annual leave can be calculated as working hours? for example the payslip shows 38 annual leave hours and 38 working hours, total 76 hours fortnightly, is this fullfill the working requirement?

thanks

I request everyone to write to the co and explain there is no need for English proof when we already provided that during 489 visa. 

if enough people write back to them to complain they will come back to their senses and stop asking us to do something which we did before. 

otherwise all the co will start asking for English proof from all 887 applicants resulting in loss of money and many months of delays. 

don’t just provide them, fight back and tell them they are wrong for asking something that’s not even mentioned in their policy. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, MMM said:

Hi guys, just want to ask a question about working requirement.

does paid annual leave can be calculated as working hours? for example the payslip shows 38 annual leave hours and 38 working hours, total 76 hours fortnightly, is this fullfill the working requirement?

thanks

Hi MMM,

Everyone is entitled for annual leave per year and yes it is counted as working hours.

• Like 1

HI Guys I am in Darwin i have applied for 887 visa on 27 December along with my wife and kid. My wife is the main applicant my kid is 4 years now. My questions are

1 Can i leave darwin and move to other place in australia or do i have to live here till i ger my visa.

2 Do i have to prove my kids identity saying it is the same kid on the passport which has a photo of him at 6 month and his photo when he is 4 years. If so how can i prove it.

Thanks in advance guys.

56 minutes ago, prash49 said:

HI Guys I am in Darwin i have applied for 887 visa on 27 December along with my wife and kid. My wife is the main applicant my kid is 4 years now. My questions are

1 Can i leave darwin and move to other place in australia or do i have to live here till i ger my visa.

2 Do i have to prove my kids identity saying it is the same kid on the passport which has a photo of him at 6 month and his photo when he is 4 years. If so how can i prove it.

Thanks in advance guys.

A1- As long as your 489 visa is valid ,you have to comply with its condition.once 489 is expired ,bridging visa will kick in with no condition.

• Like 1

On 5/15/2020 at 8:56 AM, BoddyFam said:

🤗 Grant Grant Grant!! 🤩 

Received today at 7:40am

Applied: 2 February 2019

Requested additional info: 23 April 2020

Complained: Once before being contacted (in March). Complained again 3 days after submitting additional info (27 April). 

Family of 4

South Africa 🇿🇦

CO: Lisa

Thank you to everyone in this forum! It helps keep you sane and not feel so alone. Thank you friends!!! 💛

I hope everyone gets their visas as soon as possible! 🌈

*Regarding additional docs - They asked for detail around all the travel I did (I did lots of business travel) And they specifically asked if I ever went back home (I think they were wanting to see if I needed to get an updated PCC - which I never got or added as I had not been home since arriving in Aus). 

Fantastic, Congrats!!

• Like 1

On 5/16/2020 at 2:39 AM, mick LU said:

Thanks for your quick reply.

I have submitted the employment letter as well as employee contract, and the salary credit also shown on my bankstatement.

Just dont know how to should I wirte a letter to CO to explain this, or just resubmit these two modified payslips again

If you have applied through an agent, better to ask them. Or else, there is a section you can provide incorrect details. Under that you  can state the reason out why you made such mistake. Simply said your company accounts sections did that. TBH, i have uploaded all my salary slips (that is almost 2 years during the residency). I don't think they would go through each and every salary sips though They only cross check if you the payments have been made to your bank account.

21 hours ago, justaguy said:

I request everyone to write to the co and explain there is no need for English proof when we already provided that during 489 visa. 

if enough people write back to them to complain they will come back to their senses and stop asking us to do something which we did before. 

otherwise all the co will start asking for English proof from all 887 applicants resulting in loss of money and many months of delays. 

don’t just provide them, fight back and tell them they are wrong for asking something that’s not even mentioned in their policy. 

well said , it's absolutely unfair what they are doing 

21 hours ago, justaguy said:

👏👏👏👏

On 5/16/2020 at 6:50 AM, Hans said:

So r u preparing for ielts then?

No .. main applicant in 887 according to the homeaffair web site NO need to ielts..I’ll just provide ielts for dependent applicant and writing letter for CO and mention it this is wrong request 

if u have miss one ducument like AFP or dependent applicant ielts or bank statement’ Co 100% ask you( main applicant) functional english

Edited by Ali39

Guys, I checked the spreadsheet and found 2 grants for 15 and 16 march. Are these genuine grants?

9-  Applied Date Latest Request 15/05/20   

CO Request Date
Latest Grant  15/05/20

Grant Date
Country
Abhinandan Varthaman 15/03/19   14/05/20 India
Salman Rushdie 16/03/19   15/05/20 India

Guys, I checked the spreadsheet and found 2 grants for 15 and 16 march. Are these genuine grants?

CO Request Date

Latest Grant  15/05/20

Grant Date

Country

I don’t know, someone updated these but I also not seen these grants post anywhere

Hi Guys,

i'm just bit curious regarding the space i could use to upload the documents on immi account.

What if i used up all the space (60 spaces) on immi account and CO asks for more information/document, where could i attach "the more documents"? since all the space on immi account has already been used? 

12 minutes ago, memphis said:

Hi Guys,

i'm just bit curious regarding the space i could use to upload the documents on immi account.

What if i used up all the space (60 spaces) on immi account and CO asks for more information/document, where could i attach "the more documents"? since all the space on immi account has already been used? 

I think CO allocates more space in that scenario. 

24 minutes ago, Megrand1 said:

CO Request Date
Latest Grant  15/05/20

Grant Date
Country

Fake

27 minutes ago, Megrand1 said:

CO Request Date
Latest Grant  15/05/20

Grant Date
Country

But I have seen Salman Rushdie name in list for long. May be 3 months plus