887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, Hewitt Tan said:

I like to thank to this group for all the valuable information of 887 visa.

I received my grant this morning at 8.27am. My application information as below for your reference.

Applied: 21 March 2019

Granted: 19 May 2020 (Direct Grant)

Number of Applicant : 1

18 January 2019: Uploaded all required document

19 April 2020: Uploaded new police clearance for Australia and overseas

14 May 2020: Uploaded university certificate, academic transcript, enrollment letter and completion letter (Due to some COs request for English requirement in this forum)

18 May 2020: Uploaded my resume at 10.30pm

Congrats 

Dear All members,

Last week, I complaint that CO’s are asking for functional English requirement. Can they accept old IELTS results which already provided in 2016 almost expired? What will be the solution in my case?

This is the home affair answer

Dear Ms Jasmeen,

The Department of Home Affairs has received your feedback on 15 May 2020.

The Feedback Form enables us to respond to clients who provide us with suggestions, compliments and complaints about the service the department provides. As the matter you raise is a general enquiry, it is not possible for the Global Feedback Unit to assist you with this matter.

If you have a question regarding visa, citizenship, travel or trade, including bringing goods in and out of Australia please see the information on our website at www.homeaffairs.gov.au

Edited by jasmin FR

On 5/18/2020 at 1:28 PM, New18 said:
On 5/18/2020 at 1:02 PM, VM0101 said:

have lodged their 489 application from offshore (which is still unfair) Can a 489 onshore application prove me wrong in here? Your response would be highly appreciated. Cheers,

Irrespective of the location, i am 100% sure they may ask to pr

yes

1 hour ago, Megrand1 said:

Guys who got stuck with bloody proof of English. I called Home Affairs right now and got a different response again. Now, they recommend to sit IELTS. Ridiculous

did you specifically say the request is against the legislation? 

1 minute ago, Megrand1 said:

I did. They put me on hold for a few minutes, said about heaps of requests about this matter, and then said "Sit it"

what the fucking fuck.... means have to wait till IELTS exams are open again. 

• Sad 1

Case officer asked for overseas pcc which I applied 1 month ago but because of pandemic I couldn’t get it yet. But I traveled overseas for less then 2 months . Should I get functional English evidence, can they ask for it again?

Edited by jahidul

8 minutes ago, jahidul said:

Case officer asked for overseas pcc which I applied 1 month ago but because of pandemic I couldn’t get it yet. But I traveled overseas for less then 2 months . Should I get functional English evidence, can they ask for it again?

How many weeks in total you were overseas.? Or your Pcc expired.