887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

11 minutes ago, Shahtab said:

Are you aware how to check my application status, as mine was done by a migration agent. Does the agent has access to the account? 

If you have a old immi account, you can import your application and you can check the status. You can also create new immi account as well.

GRANT GRANT GRANT

Love you guys for all your support and help..special thanks to Nudgee and Dee for all your motivation..

Application Date: 30 March 2019

Case Officer : Andrej

Three weeks before I uploaded Indian PCC and AFP for me and my wife.

Due to the English requirement, last week I uploaded English proof Letter from my University and my school along with  Degree and Marksheets  

Also uploaded latest super and bank statements, some of the latest payslips.

Thank you again.

All the very best for the 2018 and 2019 guys. 

• Like 22

GRANT GRANT GRANT
Love you guys for all your support and help..special thanks to Nudgee and Dee for all your motivation..
Due to the English requirement, last week I uploaded English proof Letter from my University and my school along with  Degree and Marksheets  
Thank you again.

Wow congratulations, enjoy your big day :)
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Sunny_March19 said:

GRANT GRANT GRANT

Thank you again.

Congratulations

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Sunny_March19 said:

GRANT GRANT GRANT

Thank you again.

See I told you.

Congratulations. Enjoy now.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sunny_March19 said:

GRANT GRANT GRANT

Thank you again.

Congrats 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Sunny_March19 said:

GRANT GRANT GRANT

Thank you again.

Congrats!!! Celebrate Celebrate Celebrate 🎉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Sunny_March19 said:

GRANT GRANT GRANT

Thank you again.

Your Processing Office is Adelaide??

Applied on 03/03/19 

First contact from CO : 13/03/20 

CO: Judith, QLD

Was requested for PPC and functional English as both were expired. Updated my PPC today. 

I've raised a complaint on home affairs website and replied to my CO's mail saying that functional English should not be a requirement. 

I will also be calling the home affairs this afternoon to discuss and get more clarity on their request. 

I finished my bachelor degree in India and don't have a document that says medium of delivery was English.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kaysavan said:

Applied on 03/03/19 

Was requested for PPC and functional English as both were expired. Updated my PPC today. 

I've raised a complaint on home affairs website and replied to my CO's mail saying that functional English should not be a requirement. 

I will also be calling the home affairs this afternoon to discuss and get more clarity on their request. 

I finished my bachelor degree in India and don't have a document that says medium of delivery was English.  

Check with ur college/university they can provide a letter stating medium of study as English. It is very easy to get such letter 

9 minutes ago, Kaysavan said:

Applied on 03/03/19 

did you visit home country since issuance of last PCC? If yes, new PCC is required?

9 minutes ago, Kaysavan said:

Applied on 03/03/19 

Generally in transcript , it's mentioned that medium of education is English. Double check of your transcript.

12 minutes ago, Sunny_March19 said:

Yes..

I knew it.

I saw before CO Andrej has asked for English requirement to someone on this forum. I think those Applicants shud follow up on this. If Adelaide Office and CO Andrej are processing Direct Grant, Must be something is there which only they know.

Anyways, Good on you, Celebrate now

Edited by Scorpio2011

46 minutes ago, Sunny_March19 said:

GRANT GRANT GRANT

Thank you again.

Congratulations mate...

wait is over

Enjoy your freedom

Cheers

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, MAH said:

Generally in transcript , it's mentioned that medium of education is English. Double check of your transcript.

Not mine unfortunately. But I'd like to raise a complaint and for feedback to be passed on to CO's. The legislation does not state an English requirement. So I'm not sure why it's being asked. I spoke a consultant friend last week who said that since offshore visas are not being processed now, those CO's have been assigned to the 887 queue and some of them may not be aware of the requirements.

21 minutes ago, Scorpio2011 said:

I knew it.

I saw before CO Andrej has asked for English requirement to someone on this forum. I think those Applicants shud follow up on this. If Adelaide Office and CO Andrej are processing Direct Grant, Must be something is there which only they know.

mine is Andrej and requesting same English requirement...

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Scorpio2011 said:

I knew it.

I provided functional english proof from my college and school

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kaysavan said:

Applied on 03/03/19 

which state in India did you complete your education... It will worth to google the institution.. they normally would have curriculum which states the medium of english.