887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

4 minutes ago, root said:

Form. 80  and resident agreement as for form 80 there are separate options in account and there is option in character as well. Also I saw that in relation ship docs they have provided the option for lease agreement so can I upload that in resident and relationship as well. 

It shouldn't be any problem if you upload the identical documents in different section, just be careful that you only have 60 doc limit.  I also uploaded bank statements in both residential and work sections. But I only uploaded form 80 in the form 80 section not character because it is very easy for CO to find that. 

Edited by nudgee

11 minutes ago, Moksha said:

FINALLY GRANTED

Application date: 18/02/2019

CO contact : 11/05/2020

Asking for English ability for main and secondary applicants. I have had uploaded functional English for secondary applicant only previously. I uploaded it again and uploaded OET test results 'with B in all sections' that was dated 3.5 years ago. It was valid at the time of application but not valid now. I complained twice after CO contact explaining that Functional English is not a requirement for main applicant

Grant date 25/05/2020  CO Wilson 

So the CO accepted your explanation regarding proving functional English that you didn’t provide for it to case officer? 

4 minutes ago, nudgee said:

It shouldn't be any problem if you upload the identical documents in different section, just be careful that you only have 60 doc limit.  I also uploaded bank statements in both residential and work sections. But I only uploaded form 80 in the form 80 section not character because it is very easy for CO to find that. 

Thanks nudgee 

13 minutes ago, Moksha said:

FINALLY GRANTED

Asking for English ability for main and secondary applicants. I have had uploaded functional English for secondary applicant only previously. I uploaded it again and uploaded OET test results 'with B in all sections' that was dated 3.5 years ago. It was valid at the time of application but not valid now. I complained twice after CO contact explaining that Functional English is not a requirement for main applicant

When you applied the expired one did they as mail you back saying it is expired or you straight away complained?

1 minute ago, memphis said:

So the CO accepted your explanation regarding proving functional English that you didn’t provide for it to case officer? 

I only provided for main applicant  OET test results 'with B in all sections' that was dated 3.5 years ago. It was valid at the time of application but not valid now. and I complained at the same time

4 minutes ago, oalabi said:

i have been asked to provide polio vaccination certificate which i already uploaded. applied 8th April 2019.. was really hoping for direct grant. guess i have to wait more now.. thanks guys\

CO veeneta

GSM QLD

Of you dont mind me asking what is country of origin?

have you provided it with 489?

thanks

43 minutes ago, Moksha said:

FINALLY GRANTED

Congratulations! How did you raise the complaint? Did you do it on the website or by replying to the 'request for more info' mail?

21 minutes ago, toibz said:

Of you dont mind me asking what is country of origin?

have you provided it with 489?

thanks

nigeria. I already uploaded before request. i am currently waiting on queue to call and ask what they want. To the best of my knowledge as an adult i could be asked to get a booster shot only 10 years after last shot.  

28 minutes ago, Moksha said:

I only provided for main applicant  OET test results 'with B in all sections' that was dated 3.5 years ago. It was valid at the time of application but not valid now. and I complained at the same time

Hi moksha,

First of all congratulations 🙂

i am following your particular case, as they have asked me same English proof for main applicant.

i don't exactly understand your reply. You mean, you have uploaded same English result, which you uploaded at the time of 489 application?

my second question is what's your 887 application date and how many days/ months difference between your English test date and 887 application date? I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

in my case, IELTS done in December 2015 and 887 date was march 19. Should I need to upload my IELTS again? Btw I have uploaded my university degree and transcript with English medium mentioned.

please help me.

thanks

55 minutes ago, Moksha said:

FINALLY GRANTED

Happy for you even I had lodged complaint for same in my case.Lets see what happens next.

4 minutes ago, CD-Waiting-For-PR said:

Hi moksha,

i am following your particular case, as they have asked me same English proof for main applicant.

i don't exactly understand your reply. You mean, you have uploaded same English result, which you uploaded at the time of 489 application?

my second question is what's your 887 application date and how many days/ months difference between your English test date and 887 application date? I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

in my case, IELTS done in December 2015 and 887 date was march 19. Should I need to upload my IELTS again? Btw I have uploaded my university degree and transcript with English medium mentioned.

please help me.

thanks

It was a different test than I uploaded for 489

OET date 12/11/2016 with B in all sections, I did not upload it initially because I thought it was not required

I upload it on 11/05/2020 which was expired at the time I upload it but it was valid on the time of visa 887 application 18/02/2019 because it is valid for 3 years. I am not sure if it was ok or my complain worked.

8 minutes ago, CD-Waiting-For-PR said:

Hi moksha,

please help me.

thanks

Your University degree & transcript is more than enough .

1 hour ago, Moksha said:

FINALLY GRANTED

Congratulations... two weeks is a good turn around time after a query.

7 minutes ago, Jessi said:

Your University degree & transcript is more than enough .

I did the same.. should suffice.

I had also requested my college for the letter even though was not confident to receive it in time considering the current restrictions.  Fortunately got it last week and have uploaded that as well. So wait and watch now. 

• Like 1