887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi there
Been a silent follower and really appreciate what you guys are sharing
Applied on 09-04-19 and had first contact today and asked for a 1022 consent form and have submitted that and don’t know how long I have to wait now.!!

Why they ask you for form 1022? Did your circumstance changes after submitting 887?

48 minutes ago, nudgee said:

PR Granted!! ON 25/5/2020

Applied 7/10/18

2 applicants, From Pakistan.

First contact 23/12/2019 for supporting docs for Functional English for secondary applicant i.e completion certificate and transcript. (Innitially only submitted uni letter stating 4 years full time study, and medium was in English)

Submitted documents the next day. (Degree + transcript)

Complained multiple times, last was done a month ago.

Visa 489 expired on 20/4/2020 (restrictions lifted) moved to metropolitan area from regional. Had 14 days to imform immigration- last night updated the new address with a letter to CO explaining the scenario. Today recieved the GOLDEN MAIL!

All the best to you all!

Total duration: 19 months and 18 days.

Forwarded

Congrats!!!!

Can we direct address CO? I applied Oct 2018 as well. First contact Dec 2019. Till now nothing. 

PR granted

Hi guys we just got a grant for family of 2

Applied on 25th sep 2018

1st contact by CO Rajani on dec 2019 and asked for working proof and my Wifes english proof, for english i sent them fucnctional english certificates from back home country

Grant on 25th may 2020

I got one question  aswell we just had a baby on 20/25/2020 and i applied for birth certificate of baby but i havent notified immi yet. So just wondering what should i do next to apply for baby??

If you can please help me out with this.

Thank you all for your suppport and information this forum and members always been helpful to me

• Like 7

PR granted
Applied on 25th sep 2018
1st contact by CO Rajani on dec 2019 and asked for working proof and my Wifes english proof, for english i sent them fucnctional english certificates from back home country
Grant on 25th may 2020
I got one question  aswell we just had a baby on 20/25/2020 and i applied for birth certificate of baby but i havent notified immi yet. So just wondering what should i do next to apply for baby??
Thank you all for your suppport and information this forum and members always been helpful to me

Wow congratulations , they are clearing the backlogs
  • Like 1

Dear all, wanting to seek your advice re form 1022 - Notification of changes in Circumstances .

Would this form is required if:

a) I or my spouse changed jobs?

b) We moved to new address?

All the above changes were updated in immi, however I just want to check to make sure if form 1022 is required? 

Thanks a lot. 

Dear all, wanting to seek your advice re form 1022 - Notification of changes in Circumstances .
 All the above changes were updated in immi, however I just want to check to make sure if form 1022 is required? 
Thanks a lot. 

If these were changed after 887 is submitted you will need to submit form 1022. Yes both A and B are required to update the home affairs.

2 minutes ago, nudgee said:

If these were changed after 887 is submitted you will need to submit form 1022. Yes both A and B are required to update the home affairs.

Thank you very much Nudgee. I already updated on immi account using the "Update Details" function. Will prepare and submit form 1022 to be on safe side now. 

On 5/22/2020 at 10:31 AM, 489 to 887 said:

Can anyone please share me the complain template or nice wordings to write to them.

I applied 20 feb 2019 and they have skipped my file.

😪

I applied on 10 March 19, also still no response, i know how you feel...

Finally PR Granted - Direct Grant

Date submitted - 09 Apr 2019

Grant Date 25th May 2020 at 01:33 PM

Case Officer - Nikhila

Time Taken 1 year & 1 month & 16 days = 412 Days

Thanks for much Nikhila....

Best of luck guys, hope you will get the good news very soon. Stay Safe and Happy

Forwarded from Facebook

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Moksha said:

FINALLY GRANTED

Application date: 18/02/2019

CO contact : 11/05/2020

Asking for English ability for main and secondary applicants. I have had uploaded functional English for secondary applicant only previously. I uploaded it again and uploaded OET test results 'with B in all sections' that was dated 3.5 years ago. It was valid at the time of application but not valid now. I complained twice after CO contact explaining that Functional English is not a requirement for main applicant

Grant date 25/05/2020  CO Wilson 

Congrats

31 minutes ago, Tracy D said:

Thanks a lot. 

I think it may not be necessary to submit form 929 once you have updated on your immi account according to DoHA.

Capture+_2020-05-25-16-39-53.png

Edited by olaade

2 hours ago, TNTA said:

Hi, hi just received request for my spouse functional English. His test date is 20 Oct 2016. Our application date is 8 April 2019. 

CO Julie GSM Adelaide office.

I remember someone said IELTS score is valid for 3 years for immigration and as long as it is valid at the time 887 application was lodged it would be fine?

My IELTS score is even before my spouse but they did not ask for mine. I am main applicant in both 489 and 887. Do you seriously think my spouse needs to retake ielts?

C47C661C-775F-4715-A1CF-F39C56C940B4.jpeg

As per website, functional English document should not be more than 12 months old at the time of application. In your case, it is deemed expired.

Grant!!

My wife(Primary) and I(2nd) applied 887 on 27/9/2018, 

17/12/2019 first contacted, CO, Andres, asked us to provide1) new AFP  2) my functional English proof. But I just sent the certificate. ( I've paid for Functional English and the 2nd Visa Application Charge (VAC) when I applied for 496 VISA and finished the lessons and got the certificate. )

Granted on 25/05/2020!!

Thank you everyone here!!

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, Sunjay said:

PR granted

Applied on 25th sep 2018

Grant on 25th may 2020

Congrats

Just now, Sean3075 said:

Grant!!

My wife(Primary) and I(2nd) applied 887 on 27/9/2018, 

17/12/2019 first contacted, CO, Andres, asked us to provide1) new AFP  2) my functional English proof. But I just sent the certificate. ( I've paid for Functional English and the 2nd Visa Application Charge (VAC) when I applied for 496 VISA and finished the lessons and got the certificate. )

Granted on 25/05/2020!!

Thank you everyone here!!

Congrats

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, olaade said:

Thanks. I have checked again, it seems that for address change or job change, form 1022 is not required. However, if you have new baby then form 1022 is required, that's why Kumar123 was asked. However, to be on save side, I will upload the form anyway. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, zeeban said:

Hi everyone, 

I lodged 887 visa 2 days ago and today I had email from immigration asking about my wife’s afp in next 28 days. 
Does it mean my file is currently being processed as I lodged it 2 days ago. 

Regards

You will get grant in 28 days