887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hello guys,

i applied on 25th june 2019, they touched my file  today and request for :(Cynthia case officer)

1)employment evidence in the form of bank statement showing salary credit .

2)relation evidence , bit surprised as i already provided while my wife applied For 489 subsequent.??

3)indian pcc for my wife as she did her bachelor in India , submitted while applying 887 and never been to india after that, bit surprised too?

lastly i am the main applicant for both 489 and 887, didn’t asked for english requirement, as i did post graduate here.

Can you guys sour some advice in regard to Getting indian pcc for nepalese student.?

Many thanks.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Manoj said:

Hello guys,

i applied on 25th june 2019, they touched my file  today and request for :(Cynthia case officer)

2)relation evidence , bit surprised as i already provided while my wife applied For 489 subsequent.??

3)indian pcc for my wife as she did her bachelor in India , submitted while applying 887 and never been to india after that, bit surprised too?

lastly i am the main applicant for both 489 and 887, didn’t asked for english requirement, as i did post graduate here.

Can you guys sour some advice in regard to Getting indian pcc for nepalese student.?

Many thanks.

Did you provide an old pcc from india when applying for 887?

1 hour ago, Dona said:

lodge a complaint using your immi account if you receive a generic email without the grant take it to the ombudsman , waiting since 2017 is too much and them pushing you to go through all that unpleasant domestic dispute situation for far this long must have been really stressful , if they don't provide the grant within next week after a complaint contact the ombudsman , another good thing will be to contact one of your local good mp or a senator office who might be able to give dha a call which might help speed things up for you

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jasmin FR said:

Dear All,

Today case officer contacted me and asked me regional residential details

Payslips (Provided in 3 June,2019) They are not satisfied with hours, despite I worked at 3 place.

Form 80 and new AFP

Police clearance

Evidence of English ability

Applied 7 June,2019

You might have to compile a spreadsheet mentioning the weeks and which payslips are included in that particular week to meet the 35 hour requirement do that for all 52 weeks , make it clear for the co to see that you have worked 35 hours when you combine those payslips

also is there a reason why co requested form 80 ? didn't you upload it with your application or co wants an updated one for some reason

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Manoj said:

It was valid when i applied for 887 , just got expired on jan.2020. 

don't know why they want you to waste your time and money obtaining a new one specially under current situation when they can see that she has never been back to india 

7 hours ago, Bipin said:

Hello everyone

I am the main applicant.
applied 887: end of October 2018 through agent

Is anyone from 2018 oct

Thank you  

Yes i applied on 28th Oct 2018

Still waiting

Edited by Shazi

8 hours ago, Manoj said:

Hello guys,

Many thanks.

For 

1) Submit bank statements

2) Submit marriage certificate and utility bill where your both names mentioned or home lease, id proof where your name mentioned behind her name, marriage card and photos.

3) if pcc which you submitted is not expired yet and if your wife not been to India then c.o can’t ask about it. Do complain and mention she is not been to home country after visa file submitted and pcc issued.

9 hours ago, dar8 said:

lodge a complaint using your immi account if you receive a generic email without the grant take it to the ombudsman , waiting since 2017 is too much and them pushing you to go through all that unpleasant domestic dispute situation for far this long must have been really stressful , if they don't provide the grant within next week after a complaint contact the ombudsman , another good thing will be to contact one of your local good mp or a senator office who might be able to give dha a call which might help speed things up for you

Exactly. 2017 is really really alarming not to get grant. They just took 3 yrs of your life.

15 hours ago, Maj said:

My child didn't speak Infront of doctor but he was upset was missing her mom otherwise he has started speaking recently, could you please tell me the paediatrician where your friend's child apper as it will ease my problem probably

Thanks

We are in Brisbane... i have to call them to find out.

But i just want to assure you that speech delayment is not uncommon...he was 4yr at that time .He is now 6 and a brilliant kid with favorite subject Mathematics. And i would suggest u call your GP as he/she might suggest some good pediatrician 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Megrand1 said:

Cos are supposed to reply to some questions, but... they don't bother

ha ha.true. I mailed both addresses. But did not get any response. Then I complained yesterday through immiaccount. I dont understand why they just touched my file and flew away.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Dona said:

I know and it is mainly because of a 7 month delay of an updated 1229 from my child's father who is my ex-husband and is re-married now and living overseas. He used this document as  a bargaining chip in the divorce matter and delayed it. Now we are suffering..but I have provided the department all requested documents up-to now; court documents..consent forms, police reports..etc. However this delay is not acceptable from our side. That's why I am wondering if this is the general reply people get they do a complaint of a delay...?

Really a thing to go to ombudsman.

9 hours ago, Bipin said:

Hello everyone

I am the main applicant.
applied 887: end of October 2018 through agent

Is anyone from 2018 oct

Thank you  

Complain ASAP. We have seen in trends that CO's forgot to ans 2018 files. when they complained, then CO's come from caves.. 😛

I had to translate some of the documents which were not in English ,  they were done by sworn legal professionals back home , i used those documents for my 489 visa and now used the same for my 887 application , they were not Australian embassy approved translation services or naati accredited translation services , anyone know if this should be fine ? or do i have to get them translated by naati accredited people again??

32 minutes ago, trx said:

I had to translate some of the documents which were not in English ,  they were done by sworn legal professionals back home , i used those documents for my 489 visa and now used the same for my 887 application , they were not Australian embassy approved translation services or naati accredited translation services , anyone know if this should be fine ? or do i have to get them translated by naati accredited people again??

It should be fine. Don’t worry.