887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

5 minutes ago, sunnycoast said:

Hi mates, applied 8 Sept 2019, CO requested PCC. I applied PCC today visiting  VFS if they take more than 28 days can I request for more time.

I applied PCC at Adelaide VFS on 21st May but not received yet.Is there any way to follow up?Their call centers are not working

13 minutes ago, sunnycoast said:

Hi mates, applied 8 Sept 2019, CO requested PCC. I applied PCC today visiting  VFS if they take more than 28 days can I request for more time.

Upload your acknowledgement in the meantime & write a small cover letter stating there might be delay in Pcc due to Covid 19

13 minutes ago, sunnycoast said:

Also I have to provide proof of functional English.  I have done BSc (Hons), but nowhere on the transcript or degree it is mentioned medium of delivery or examination is English. I am thinking to take PTE test

did the CO contact you?

23 minutes ago, sunnycoast said:

Also I have to provide proof of functional English.  I have done BSc (Hons), but nowhere on the transcript or degree it is mentioned medium of delivery or examination is English. I am thinking to take PTE test

Why taking PTE 

Get a letter from college/Uni and they can mention that medium of study was English, very easy to get from college....

Grant Grant Grant 

Direct Grant 

Applied:- 15/09/2019

Granted:- 11/06/2020

Regional state:- Tasmania

Family of Two

CO:-  Andrej

This group has been really helpful throughout the time, I would really appreciate information from all the members. Thank you.

I wish Best of Luck for everyone.

cheers.

Edited by SmN
  • Like 5

the case officer asked me to provide employment evidence by saying:

Your work reference, pay slips, Australian Tax Office Notices of Assessment and
superannuation statements are acknowledged. Please do not send these again.
Please provide bank statements showing salary deposits, Pay As You Go (PAYG)
summaries and detailed tax returns that were lodged with the Australian Tax Office,
for the entire period worked at Oz Pathway Pty Ltd. You may also provide any other
evidence that supports your employment claims. 

Now I attached my bank statement for 1 year, tax return details for 3 years and Payg for two years... To be honest, this is a bit too much to provide.....

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SmN said:

Grant Grant Grant 

Direct Grant 

Family of Two

This group has been really helpful throughout the time, I would really appreciate information from all the members. Thank you.

cheers.

Congratulations on your Grant! Which country are you from originally? 

7 minutes ago, SmN said:

Grant Grant Grant 

Direct Grant 

Family of Two

cheers.

Congrats!