887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

4 minutes ago, lpcallen said:

Is there anyone with CO Andries?

Two weeks passed after I uploaded my documents and no response yet.

All co’s are not picking up the files after you upload the documents. I don’t understand the logic behind this. They ask for documents, we provide them and they don’t pick up our files again and delay everything. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 5/20/2020 at 1:38 PM, dar8 said:

Hello everyone, 

I have a question in regards to my 887 visa, I have just completed my 2 years in regional and was about to file my 887 visa, However my partner also got subsequent entry 489 visa(she has never traveled to Australia before), unfortunately she is stuck in India due to covid-19, I need advise on should I file my 887 without including her in the application, or just to wait until she is allowed to travel to Australia. 

Hello Guys, its been almost 2 months I posted this Question , and got suggestions to wait for my partner to come here first and then apply 887 together, it seems like with the current situation, she will not be allowed to travel to Australia soon, and iam very confused as to what should I do, please can someone suggest me what should be the right move here??  

8 hours ago, nmit07 said:

@sha_adelaide 4th June 2020 first contact only

nothing back heard yet....

yep i uploaded my AFP already so that CO dont request that....:(

really bad mate ...

not sure when my file will be picked up now...

same here. I have been contacted on the same date and still waiting. One of my friend got his grant today. His first contact date was 29/5/20. I think we are in queue so we might get the grant in late this week or earlier next week.

43 minutes ago, Dev123 said:

Hello Guys, its been almost 2 months I posted this Question , and got suggestions to wait for my partner to come here first and then apply 887 together, it seems like with the current situation, she will not be allowed to travel to Australia soon, and iam very confused as to what should I do, please can someone suggest me what should be the right move here??  

maybe you could try exception. but to be honest, I don't think would be working

2 minutes ago, Yash said:

same here. I have been contacted on the same date and still waiting. One of my friend got his grant today. His first contact date was 29/5/20. I think we are in queue so we might get the grant in late this week or earlier next week.

looks like they are clearning backlogs of May recently. June will be soon

47 minutes ago, Dev123 said:

Contact Mark(Migration SOlution), I think he has good knowledge about this visa. Or you can call Immigration and ask them whether to submit or not.

Finally... Grant Grant Grant

Applied: 22-May-19
First contact: 2-June-20

Asked for primary and secondary applicant's functional English proof. Submitted on 3-June-20.

Complaint 4 times.

Finally got my grant today @ 10:10am.

Thanks everyone for your help.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, Yuvi said:

Asked for primary and secondary applicant's functional English proof. Submitted on 3-June-20.

Complaint 4 times.

@Yuvi well deserved mat heaps congratulations 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Yash said:

@Yash all the best mate 

Edited by nmit07
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Yuvi said:

Complaint 4 times.

congrats, who was the CO?

12 minutes ago, Journey said:

Thanks for sharing, good to know she's working and it's all progressing!  Second waiting after contact is torturing even more!  

they are clearing backlogs recently. when did you get first contact?