887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

52 minutes ago, TAS887 said:

ohh thats a long wiat.. when did CO contact you and did they contact you more than once

They contact me on 25th June 2020 for my daughters medical, she is 8 months. Did the medical and form 1229.

waiting for the grant from June 2020. what about you mate ? did you receive your grant?

5 minutes ago, vish887 said:

Hi All

I'm a new member to this forum and seems like this is a very helpful forum.

I have a question on "family member" section in 887 application form and thought someone from this forum will be able to answer this.

I have included my parents and sibling under other family members. However I'm unable to save or continue to the next section due to the error " an accompanying member of your family unit or non-accompanying member of your family unit must exist". Please can someone help me with this?

Thanks

Can you send screen shot so I can understand more

screenshot of the error and and the place where you filled family details 

1 minute ago, Namal said:

They contact me on 25th June 2020 for my daughters medical, she is 8 months. Did the medical and form 1229.

waiting for the grant from June 2020. what about you mate ? did you receive your grant?

Not yet bro I applied end of jun... 1 n half month more files to go.

2 minutes ago, Namal said:

did you try complaining.. As I have seen in this group  so many people complain once they did not hear after 28 days 

Hello all, a silent follower here.. Got our golden email today at 12:35pm... applied on 17 May 2020

CO- Lisa

Family of 3 (baby 11 months)

We sent an email to Doha with our daughter’s documents to request for Hap ID. Got the hap ID in 2 days, booked the medical for next day..  so will suggest those waiting for Hap ID to please send their baby’s documents and get it earlier as there are not much slots available with Bupa these day...

All the best to all those waiting...

• Like 4

4 hours ago, rsnnlcnns said:

Then you should apply for Bridging Visa B that allows you to travel back to Australia. You won't be granted the 887 unless you're onshore. You will receive a pre-grant, use your BVB to fly back, then you'll be granted the 887.

Edit: I read the BVB conditions and apparently you also need to be onshore when they grant it.

ya thats my worry now, Dont know what to do. Is there an email address i can reach out to the home affairs to let them know about it ?

13 minutes ago, AvnSub said:

Hello all, a silent follower here.. Got our golden email today at 12:35pm... applied on 17 May 2020

CO- Lisa

We sent an email to Doha with our daughter’s documents to request for Hap ID. Got the hap ID in 2 days, booked the medical for next day..  so will suggest those waiting for Hap ID to please send their baby’s documents and get it earlier as there are not much slots available with Bupa these day...

Congratulations!

13 minutes ago, AvnSub said:

CO- Lisa

Congs m8 ..can you share the email you send and who you send it to so people can see

5 minutes ago, NSINGHh said:

Grant Grant Grant!!!

Finally got the grant after 2 contacts!

Application date: 26 August 2019

Grant date: 26 August 2020

All the best to those who are waiting!

Congratulations! can you give more info please? What did they ask for the first and second time?

Visiting the forum after a long time (haven't really been since my direct grant 😊 !! )

Someone has asked (can't remember who) about showing daily expenses and salary deposits by the employer. My Advise is to just maintain two bank accounts (One saving and one every day transactions - I have had two accounts in Commbank and do think other banks allow you to do so..) So Salary deposits you may use the Saving accounts whereas for groceries, and other daily expenses, normal account can be used with a Debit card. By the time you apply, it is just a matter of exporting all the bank statements of your Savings account. Further, when you are applying for a mortgage (after 887 being granted) Saving account can be shown as "Genuine Savings". You don't have to show every daily transaction you have been doing for the lat two years ... 

Just a thought ... Good Luck everyone !! 😍 

• Like 1