887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

3 hours ago, Snorlax said:

Hi everyone,

Granted today. 

Apply date : 15/1/2018

First contact: 14/7/2018

Grant date: 23/11/2018 

Approximately 10 months,  this is a great forum. Hope everyone will get their grants before this Christmas ! Best of luck to all !!!!

Congratulations 

Hi Guys,

Im just wondering about my Police clearance. I applied for it on Dec 15th 2017 and submitted it with my proof on Jan 10th 2018. On July 30th, CO Dat asked for form 80 for partner, medical for daughter and 1 yr employment further evidence for myself which i submitted on Aug 23rd. But my question is, if a CO picks up my application after Dec 15th, will my Police Clearance be out of date?

FAQ Updates

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/skilled-regional-887#HowTo

Proof of residency

At least 2 types, bills and rental

Proof of employment

At least 2 types, salary and employment letter

Need to submit form 1221?

Yes

Need to submit form 80?

Yes

Relationship with Spouse

Rental proof include wife and husband staying together

Spouse English

Yes

Oversea AFP

Yes

My Agent told me not to submit

So far 3 to 4 cases I can think of agent's decision was wrong. Unless you have a complex history, else submit all documents

*** Food for though

Risk of not submitting = wait another 6 months

Finally, after 2 years and 11 months living in outback, yesterday I submitted my application for 887 visa. Can someone add me to the tracker please ?

Applied 22 November 2018 with 124 payslips full time job from several employers in Hospitality and Engineering industry (sure, with superannuation). Country of origin, Japan.

Let me see how long I should wait as I am not intending to apply Australia Citizenship

Thank you 

• Like 1

Hi Russki,

Hope you remember me... The baby was born and applied for evidence of citizenship 2 days ago and today it is finalised. Below is the notification in the immi account. I haven't received any email . As per the below statement , Is the application successful or Do  i need to wait for the registered post to be received?

The application has been finalised.

Unless you have been advised that your application was unsuccessful, the requested evidence of citizenship has been sent by registered post.

Delivery times within Australia are generally between 3 to 5 days.

12 hours ago, 11Dec2015 said:

Finally, after 2 years and 11 months living in outback, yesterday I submitted my application for 887 visa. Can someone add me to the tracker please ?

Applied 22 November 2018 with 124 payslips full time job from several employers in Hospitality and Engineering industry (sure, with superannuation). Country of origin, Japan.

Let me see how long I should wait as I am not intending to apply Australia Citizenship

Thank you 

Hi there, did you also submit other documents like PAYG summary, tax return, employment reference letters, and work contracts?

12 hours ago, 11Dec2015 said:

Thank you 

I submitted payslips, contract, employer references and payment summaries and they asked me for further information. I had to then submit superannuation statements and notice of assessments (received from ATO after you file a tax return)

I wouldn't have received a direct grant anyway because I had a baby after my 887 was filed so I had to get a medical for her but if you are hoping for a direct grant and a shorter wait time, I would suggest submitting all of the above documents as well as your payslips. Make sure you (and your partner) fill out the F80 form too.

Hi everyone, 
I just wondering, bank statements and health insurance bill, is it alright to proof 2 years of residency? 
The reason I asked because I am staying with sister. So I do not have rental bill and I am using prepaid phone bill. 
Thanks. 

Just take a statutory dec from ur sister

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Voon said:

Hi everyone, 

I just wondering, bank statements and health insurance bill, is it alright to proof 2 years of residency? 

The reason I asked because I am staying with sister. So I do not have rental bill and I am using prepaid phone bill. 

Thanks. 

Hey, we have the exact same situation. In my case, I got my sister to write a statutory declaration plus my monthly optus phone bills plus a number of random mails. I'm not really sure how it's going to turn out but I'm in Victoria and the designated area covers the whole state. So hopefully my CO will use a little bit of common sense. LOL 

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Applied 10/01 said:

I submitted payslips, contract, employer references and payment summaries and they asked me for further information. I had to then submit superannuation statements and notice of assessments (received from ATO after you file a tax return)

I wouldn't have received a direct grant anyway because I had a baby after my 887 was filed so I had to get a medical for her but if you are hoping for a direct grant and a shorter wait time, I would suggest submitting all of the above documents as well as your payslips. Make sure you (and your partner) fill out the F80 form too.

Hi mate, I'm a bit curious. Did you CO specifically ask for your super statement and notice of assessments or were they being vague and said sth like "please provide further proof" for 1 year full-time employment?

28 minutes ago, Delfin said:

Hey, we have the exact same situation. In my case, I got my sister to write a statutory declaration plus my monthly optus phone bills plus a number of random mails. I'm not really sure how it's going to turn out but I'm in Victoria and the designated area covers the whole state. So hopefully my CO will use a little bit of common sense. LOL 

Hopefully they will understand. My bank statement has all my daily expenses on it. Finger crossed. 

21 minutes ago, Delfin said:

Hi mate, I'm a bit curious. Did you CO specifically ask for your super statement and notice of assessments or were they being vague and said sth like "please provide further proof" for 1 year full-time employment?

Co asked me to provide further proof of employment - specifically tax assessment notification and super statements. 

Hi everone

I’m going to Overseas for 18 days. I haven’t travelled overseas on my 489 visa till now. And I’m going to lodge my file in the month of Feb 2019. Do I need to compensate that 2 weeks or can I lodge with out compensating please make it clear. I don’t want to wait that 2 weeks. 

1 hour ago, Delfin said:

It said :

1 Year Employment - further evidence required

but then on the next page is said:

1 Year Work Specified Regional Area
Please provide certified copies of your evidence of full time (35 hours per week) employment in a specified regional area of Australia for at least one year as the holder of an eligible visa. Evidence of employment may include:

Tax Documents: Notice of Assessments
Superannuation statements showing employee contributions

According to legislation full time work is defined by Australian Bureau of Statistics -
“The Australian Bureau of Statistics states that a full-time position is one in which normally requires 35 hours a week work.”