887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi everyone, The co request me for AFP and created hap I’d for my daughter and she is 18 months old. But when I call to bupa, they said you don’t need medical because hap I’d not working on system, and I asked my agent he said you don’t need it because on other page it says ‘ no health examination required ‘. So I just uploaded my AFP and submitted 2 days ago. Hope some one answer.

361F1CA1-D047-4284-BC00-C1A655877FDD.jpeg

9 hours ago, Narinderjit Singh said:

Hi everyone, The co request me for AFP and created hap I’d for my daughter and she is 18 months old. But when I call to bupa, they said you don’t need medical because hap I’d not working on system, and I asked my agent he said you don’t need it because on other page it says ‘ no health examination required ‘. So I just uploaded my AFP and submitted 2 days ago. Hope some one answer.

361F1CA1-D047-4284-BC00-C1A655877FDD.jpeg

Why don’t you mail at skilled.support@homeaffairs.com.au and clarify it . They reply within a week. 

17 minutes ago, AK10 said:

Yes me too , Im going mental I guess ... 

what is ur co contact date and douments submitted date.

I applied on 14th march 2019, first contact 15th may 2020 (for afp and english proof for primary applicant which is myself).

I submitted afp and ielts booking in approx. 13 days.

and submitted my ielts results on 15th june 2020 (after 31 days) and clicked "i have submitted requested documents".

THe only thing I am concerned is, because i submitted my ielts result after 28 days, they might have pushed me back in the queue. Any body any advice on this?

1 hour ago, AK10 said:

Yes me too , Im going mental I guess ... 

@Hans @AK10

I know the wait is difficult as i was thr in the same spot last week ..... but you will get it soon have faith .. try and raise a complaint that its been more than 28 days and case officer has not touched the file .. they will reply with the automated reply in 1 day that file within time frame .. but after the complaint wait for 7 days .. Hopefully you will get it 🙂 🙂

13 minutes ago, Prab Singh said:

@Hans @AK10

I know the wait is difficult as i was thr in the same spot last week ..... but you will get it soon have faith .. try and raise a complaint that its been more than 28 days and case officer has not touched the file .. they will reply with the automated reply in 1 day that file within time frame .. but after the complaint wait for 7 days .. Hopefully you will get it 🙂 🙂

I did complained yesterday, and as u say i will wait for 7 days.

since i applied via agent so the reply will for sure go to my agent although i complained through my gmail and not through immi account.

do you think complaining through immi account and through personnal email is same thing?

1 hour ago, Hans said:

what is ur co contact date and douments submitted date.

I applied on 14th march 2019, first contact 15th may 2020 (for afp and english proof for primary applicant which is myself).

I submitted afp and ielts booking in approx. 13 days.

and submitted my ielts results on 15th june 2020 (after 31 days) and clicked "i have submitted requested documents".

THe only thing I am concerned is, because i submitted my ielts result after 28 days, they might have pushed me back in the queue. Any body any advice on this?

I dont think they pushed u back because of IELTS , as its not fair and not possible in the covid situation to do the ielts in 28 days. Mine app date is 8th March , requested form 1399 on 14 May and did it on the same day. Which I dont even get it why the asked for this form. Im like you trying to figure out the reason why ours is still on the queue. 

16 minutes ago, Prab Singh said:

@Hans @AK10

Honestly thaaank you for this message. Its getting so difficult and mentally its very draining... 

What should I say through the complain ? I mean actually write Im complaining that its been couple of months after providing the documents ? I did through agent too and my agent just kee saying dont complain and wait!! But what if they just forgot ours? 

1 minute ago, Hans said:

I did complained yesterday, and as u say i will wait for 7 days.

since i applied via agent so the reply will for sure go to my agent although i complained through my gmail and not through immi account.

do you think complaining through immi account and through personnal email is same thing?

I used below link to make the complaint .. I m not sure how to make the complaint via immi .. 

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-and-support/departmental-forms/online-forms/complaints-compliments-and-suggestions

If u made the complaint and entered your email then the reply should come to you ...

As your agent applied .. i hope you have imported you application to immi account ... 

GRANT GRANT GRANT

Applied on the 22 Dec 2019
Granted today 10 July 2020
CO Andries 

So happy! It's a Direct Grant! Applied through an agent as we were sponsored by NT but lived in SA so was abit worried but everything worked out well 😃

Good luck to everyone!

• Like 9

1 minute ago, AK10 said:

Honestly thaaank you for this message. Its getting so difficult and mentally its very draining... 

What should I say through the complain ? I mean actually write Im complaining that its been couple of months after providing the documents ? I did through agent too and my agent just kee saying dont complain and wait!! But what if they just forgot ours? 

@AK10

I know exactly what you're going from .. as i tried to explain my Wife and she wouldn't understand ( may she was right as thinking about it didn't helped ) .... Have faith you have done everything right and you will get you deserve .. no 1 can take that away from you .. You have done your bit .. so leave it on them 🙂

29 minutes ago, Prab Singh said:

@AK10

I know exactly what you're going from .. as i tried to explain my Wife and she wouldn't understand ( may she was right as thinking about it didn't helped ) .... Have faith you have done everything right and you will get you deserve .. no 1 can take that away from you .. You have done your bit .. so leave it on them 🙂

Thaaank you, Your words made me feel better, and yes thinking about it and trying to figure out is not helping. Just hope they didnt forget some applications, I use the link you sent to write to them too. Thanks again for all you said 🙂 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SMA 887 said:

GRANT GRANT GRANT

Applied on the 22 Dec 2019
Granted today 10 July 2020
CO Andries 

So happy! It's a Direct Grant! Applied through an agent as we were sponsored by NT but lived in SA so was abit worried but everything worked out well 😃

Good luck to everyone!

so u never lived in NT and u got any release letter from NT gov? please do reply, it will be helpful for others as well.

1 hour ago, Prab Singh said:

I used below link to make the complaint .. I m not sure how to make the complaint via immi .. 

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-and-support/departmental-forms/online-forms/complaints-compliments-and-suggestions

If u made the complaint and entered your email then the reply should come to you ...

As your agent applied .. i hope you have imported you application to immi account ... 

Hi new follower here, when sending a first feedback( not complaint) which option to choose from below

Type of feedback 

Complaint

Suggestion

Compliment

On 7/3/2020 at 1:30 PM, Kevin said:

Hi, I just want to correct your advice. The functional English must be conducted within 12 months prior to lodge the 887 visa regardless of the test validity. 

Also, it's not 2 years full-time study, just one year is enough for functional English prove.

I did see in DHA website, one of the condition to prove functional English is "you completed a degree, a higher degree, a diploma or a trade certificate in an institution in or outside Australia that required at least two years of full-time study and all instructions were in English"

I am wondering why people are taking IELTS or PTE exam again. Here is the link https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/meeting-our-requirements/english-language/functional-english

17 minutes ago, alsk said:

I did see in DHA website, one of the condition to prove functional English is "you completed a degree, a higher degree, a diploma or a trade certificate in an institution in or outside Australia that required at least two years of full-time study and all instructions were in English"

I am wondering why people are taking IELTS or PTE exam again. Here is the link https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/meeting-our-requirements/english-language/functional-english

Because of COVID-19 most of the universities are working on really low staff or not working at all. So getting a letter from them proving that you have studied in English is really really hard nowadays. That’s why most of them are going to ielts and pte exams. 

Because of COVID-19 most of the universities are working on really low staff or not working at all. So getting a letter from them proving that you have studied in English is really really hard nowadays. That’s why most of them are going to ielts and pte exams. 

We don’t need letter I guess. Isn’t the medium of study indicated as English in degree certificate. I have it clearly in my certs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, alsk said:

We don’t need letter I guess. Isn’t the medium of study indicated as English in degree certificate. I have it clearly in my certs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not all of them have that written on the certificate. Like me, my certificate has no mention of English as medium of instructions and I had to run around so much just to get it as everything was closed due to COVID-19. 

• Like 1