887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

16 minutes ago, Tawkii said:

So once I submit my application I can still attach documents? if that's the case then that's good.
however I got my AFP today although I applied during Xmas holidays thinking they would take 15-20 business days but apparently it was processed immediately.
So do you suggest I should get a new one by end of feb or this one should be fine as well?

That will be fine. You can attach documents till CO assigned. so you have plenty of time,

On 12/30/2018 at 1:09 PM, Delfin said:

Like new debit card from anz, letter from super fund (not super statement), promotional credit card letter from anz, letter from ato when i registered for abn, etc. 

These are helpful letters, as they are from respectable institutions: bank, tax office and super fund. Definitely upload as a proof. 🙂 

• Thanks 2

Hi everyone,

Wish you all of you and your families peaceful 2019!

I just joined this portal and expecting to apply for PR in coming February. I would like to have your advice as I just started collecting required documents for the submission. I have couple of specific question, I would appreciate,if anyone can answer. 

• First two months once I came to Australia stayed with one of my friend so I can't prove my accommodation there as I don't have any utility bills?
  • I worked casual (but full time) during my first year and then I got a permanent job. My question is that the payslips of my first job doesn't have logo in it. Do I need to certify them?
  • I haven't created a IMMI account yet, any suggestion for that?
  • Anything else  that I should know 

Thanks in advance

37 minutes ago, Roma said:

Hi everyone,

Wish you all of you and your families peaceful 2019!

I just joined this portal and expecting to apply for PR in coming February. I would like to have your advice as I just started collecting required documents for the submission. I have couple of specific question, I would appreciate,if anyone can answer. 

• First two months once I came to Australia stayed with one of my friend so I can't prove my accommodation there as I don't have any utility bills?
  • I worked casual (but full time) during my first year and then I got a permanent job. My question is that the payslips of my first job doesn't have logo in it. Do I need to certify them?
  • I haven't created a IMMI account yet, any suggestion for that?
  • Anything else  that I should know 

Thanks in advance

You can ask your friend to write stat dec that you stay with him for 2 month.

I think if you paying tax while working casual it should accepted.

you should create account only than you can apply 887 yourself.

Rest Good Luck

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Happy New Year to all of you.
I want to ask the people who applied through their agents that what's their agents feedback on this hopeless situation that February files are not picked up even to mid of Feb?
The petition prepared by Russki, was it shared with immigration minister by email?
I believe we should send it to immigration minister individually by quoting current scenarios.
Suggestions???

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, Butt said:

I want to ask the people who applied through their agents that what's their agents feedback on this hopeless situation that February files are not picked up even to mid of Feb?
The petition prepared by Russki, was it shared with immigration minister by email?
I believe we should send it to immigration minister individually by quoting current scenarios.
Suggestions???

Let's wait for one week. let them commence their work and see how they go.

1 hour ago, Butt said:

Suggestions???

Yes, the petition was emailed to David Coleman and Shaynne Neumann - alas, not changed anything for us. 😞 I guess, our petition is for a very small circle and it is not well supported, we have less than 1000 signatures. If in our petition we were fighting to stop global warming, stop killing the whales or reduce use of plastic, we would have a very different level of support! 🙂 🙂  But it is what it is. 🙂 

Possibly the Immigration don't take our complaints seriously because they have more pressing people to process, like refugees in detention centres (it was in the newspaper yesterday). The government is getting rid of many detention centres and in a hurry to process the remaining detainees files. Compared to the detainees, we are "safe" candidates - we work, look after our families without Government help and we have medicare now. Government do not have to spend any funds on us, as we do not live in detention centres. So the immigration ministers simply do not understand why we are complaining... 🙂  This is how I see this situation.  We are hostages of the system! 

• Like 1

Yes, the petition was emailed to David Coleman and Shaynne Neumann - alas, not changed anything for us. [emoji20] I guess, our petition is for a very small circle and it is not well supported, we have less than 1000 signatures. If in our petition we were fighting to stop global warming, stop killing the whales or reduce use of plastic, we would have a very different level of support! [emoji846] [emoji846]  But it is what it is. [emoji846] 
Possibly the Immigration don't take our complaints seriously because they have more pressing people to process, like refugees in detention centres (it was in the newspaper yesterday). The government is getting rid of many detention centres and in a hurry to process the remaining detainees files. Compared to the detainees, we are "safe" candidates - we work, look after our families without Government help and we have medicare now. Government do not have to spend any funds on us, as we do not live in detention centres. So the immigration ministers simply do not understand why we are complaining... [emoji846]  This is how I see this situation.  We are hostages of the system! 
Hi Russki
What if we share the same petition with media houses. The idea behind that is not fasten up the individual cases but may help collectively for many in the time to come.

16 minutes ago, Butt said:

Hi Russki
What if we share the same petition with media houses. The idea behind that is not fasten up the individual cases but may help collectively for many in the time to come.

It is a good idea, I wouldn't know where to start though! 🙂 

8 minutes ago, 489 to 887 said:

Hi Legends, 

I am just filling the application for 887, my wife and me we are in the application so i have to fill her details in accompanying members or not.

Thanks in advance.

Yes. 🙂  Your wife (and kids) will be in "accompanying members", but your parents and siblings in "other family members"! This is important. 🙂 Please don't make a mistake of putting them in "non-accompanying members" section. Good luck!

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, 489 to 887 said:

Hi Legends, 

I am just filling the application for 887, my wife and me we are in the application so i have to fill her details in accompanying members or not.

Thanks in advance.

FAQ Updates 9.0 

Disclaimer: All information below is at your own risk. The work and ideas below is not mine alone. It came from a collection of discussion.

READ THIS 

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/skilled-regional-887#HowTo

I got my eyes on you….. (Samuel L Jackson, Avengers)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ApeHDAjEH60WFBNLeq14wvGzegiqGC4KD0U-OyH_w6U/edit#gid=0

What to upload???? I still do not understand!!

·       Tax doc, employment contract, superannuation, bank statement showing salary, pay slip, PayG/ Group Cert

·       AFP, Oversea Police cert (longest time to acquire), Military release cert

·       Passport

·       Notification of incorrect Answers

·       Marriage cert, lease agreement

·       Form 80, 1221

·       Bank statement for 2 years, Car Rego/ Utility/ Phone bill/ Internet bill

·       Drivers license Aussie

·       Rental agreement

·       Passport photo

·       Child - passport, birth cert, photo

·       Spouse- same as above, language is a letter from school/ IELTS

I hate filling in those forms! Especially notification of incorrect Answers

Go to your immi account/ update details/ XXXXXX. This is the easier way.

Bridging Visa for 887 is like IPhone Plus minus the headphone jack

Once you have bridging, you will have some difficulty travelling oversea. All you get is a Medicare card. Other condition in 489 remains.

Parents appearing in health assessment Immi account

Family Unit ....... Family members......family unit...... Family members..... Riddle me this

In the 887 application and reference to form 1497i

1.     Accompanying / non-accompanying Family unit = Spouse and child

2.     Other family members = brothers, sisters, mistress, father, mother

Now you understand, go and prepare a notification of incorrect answers.

If you make your CO life difficult your LIFE will be backlogged

If you name your files like "%2467.pdf" or "14Nov2018.pdf", and the CO look at it, it will definitely be stash under the table. But I think the CO has stash too many that the processing period is getting longer and longer. Give it clear names like "Bank statement january.pdf" or "Marriage Cert.pdf". Also if your competitor has more documents uploaded than you do, your life will be backlogged.

My Baby look different from the passport!!!

1.     This is actually for 501 medical

2.     Download the form from this link  https://www.australia.gov.au/information-and-services/public-safety-and-law/statutory-declarations

3.     Select a few your baby's photos (4x6cm) from the passport date to the medical exam date then stick them at the form's footer.

4.     Get support from someone (not your relatives) to fill the form and do JP it.

5.     Example of the declare's content: "The passport's photo and the rest of other photographed are of the same child <your child full name> <DOB> <Address>".

I want to go for holiday, as my bridging Visa has not kick in.

Do you want to wait for 3 more months?

I am reluctant to submit a document due to “ (enter your reason)”

When everybody got their 887….. (Backstreet boys - show me the meaning of being lonely….)

Do I need to submit form 1221, F80, spouse English, oversea AFP, Local AFP?

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes..... Now take a deep breath and repeat that 100 more times.

Can I have new friends?

You can have new friends unless they are going to become your wife, Facebook friend, tinder mate or you intend to kidnapped …cough cough….. adopt a child. Please do it after you get your 887.

My Agent told me not to submit

So far 3 to 4 cases I can think of agent's decision is wrong.

Proof of residency****

At least 2 types, Rental and bank statement showing expenditure for 2 years. Print and show it to us too. ^_^

Proof of employment****

Salary and employment letter, Superannuation statement, Tax document, notice of assessment

Spouse English

Get your University to write a letter as university course materials might not be recognize by Australia.

Relationship with Spouse

Marriage cert is not enough, need to prove continuing relationship

23 hours ago, Honey said:

It's always safe to inform them. You can notify them by call. Please call them and inform that you going overseas.

You can request them to see your case on compassionate grounds when you inform them. Your case near for taking the decision again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1