887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

9 hours ago, Sunnysideup said:

Well.... that's a problem..... I didn't kept my phone bill..... and as for Utility bill.... for 1st year was included in rent..... so there is no utility bill for 1st year..... Ouch! I just thought bank transaction of 2 years might replace it..... For car rego is every 1 year..... not 3 months.... wonder if it will make any difference even if I upload it.

What do you think?

U should definitely upload it

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Delfin said:

Hi 4jan18, it’s a good thing you still follow this forum 😁.

do you still remember what work documents u gave to immi?? And did you get a direct grant?

payslips, work contract, employer reference letter, notice of assessment, super statement, payg summary, bank statement showing pay.

9 hours ago, Delfin said:

Hi 4jan18, it’s a good thing you still follow this forum 😁.

do you still remember what work documents u gave to immi?? And did you get a direct grant?

I did not got a direct grant because I forgot to answer 1 of the question in form 80 n did not upload all utility bills so they asked for residential proof.

10 minutes ago, 4jan18 said:

I did not got a direct grant because I forgot to answer 1 of the question in form 80 n did not upload all utility bills so they asked for residential proof.

Do you mind sharing the documents you submitted for residential proof ? 

16 minutes ago, 4jan18 said:

payslips, work contract, employer reference letter, notice of assessment, super statement, payg summary, bank statement showing pay.

How is employer reference letter and work contract different ?

What do you guys think about my proof of residency?

1. Optus mobile phone plan monthly bills (26 bills)

2. My statutory declaration stating I live with my sister/489 sponsor rent-free and all utility bills are in her name.

3. Sister/sponsor's statutory declaration stating I live with her rent-free and all utility bills are in her name.

4. Few random mails that have my name and address.

Hi guys,

I just realised that my family name and given name was swapped each othe in the application.

I have updated the notification of incorrect answers in the application in the immi account. 

Is this ok? Or I need to fill the form 1023 and upload it.

thank you.

regards,

wilson

4 minutes ago, Wilson said:

Hi guys,

I just realised that my family name and given name was swapped each othe in the application.

I have updated the notification of incorrect answers in the application in the immi account. 

Is this ok? Or I need to fill the form 1023 and upload it.

thank you.

regards,

wilson

Sorry guys. Just ignore it.

I found that it automatically made a PDF file into the attach documents after I submitted the online

13 hours ago, Delfin said:

What do you guys think about my proof of residency?

1. Optus mobile phone plan monthly bills (26 bills)

2. My statutory declaration stating I live with my sister/489 sponsor rent-free and all utility bills are in her name.

3. Sister/sponsor's statutory declaration stating I live with her rent-free and all utility bills are in her name.

4. Few random mails that have my name and address.

What is that few random mails?

28 minutes ago, Delfin said:

Like new debit card from anz, letter from super fund (not super statement), promotional credit card letter from anz, letter from ato when i registered for abn, etc. 

I might be in your situation too. Maybe need to get a consultant to help. Just for advise . 

Hlw, i have a question? I applied for 887 on feb13th. I m going for holiday nxt week. My 489 will expire on november 19. Do i need to inform immi about my holiday? Is it necessary?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I applied for 887 and I am currently in overseas. I didn't inform immigration about my travel plan. I hope you don't need to inform as well.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Sunnysideup said:

I might be in your situation too. Maybe need to get a consultant to help. Just for advise . 

That might be the safest way to go.

I’m sponsored by my sister and we live in victoria. The designated areas in Vic basically cover the entire state. So, i hope this fact will play in my favor.

FAQ Updates 9.0 

Disclaimer: All information below is at your own risk. The work and ideas below is not mine alone. It came from a collection of discussion.

READ THIS 

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/skilled-regional-887#HowTo

I got my eyes on you….. (Samuel L Jackson, Avengers)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ApeHDAjEH60WFBNLeq14wvGzegiqGC4KD0U-OyH_w6U/edit#gid=0

What to upload???? I still do not understand!!

·       Tax doc, employment contract, superannuation, bank statement showing salary, pay slip, PayG/ Group Cert

·       AFP, Oversea Police cert (longest time to acquire), Military release cert

·       Passport

·       Notification of incorrect Answers

·       Marriage cert, lease agreement

·       Form 80, 1221

·       Bank statement for 2 years, Car Rego/ Utility/ Phone bill/ Internet bill

·       Drivers license Aussie

·       Rental agreement

·       Passport photo

·       Child - passport, birth cert, photo

·       Spouse- same as above, language is a letter from school/ IELTS

I hate filling in those forms! Especially notification of incorrect Answers

Go to your immi account à update details. See if there is an online version of it. It is a lot shorter and lesser stuff to fill in than those forms

Bridging Visa for 887 is like IPhone Plus minus the headphone jack

Once you have bridging, you will have some difficulty travelling oversea. All you get is a Medicare card. Other condition in 489 remains.

Parents appearing in health assessment Immi account

Family Unit ....... Family members......family unit...... Family members..... Riddle me this

In the 887 application and reference to form 1497i

1.     Accompanying / non-accompanying Family unit = Spouse and child

2.     Other family members = brothers, sisters, mistress, father, mother

Now you understand, go and prepare a notification of incorrect answers.

If you make your CO life difficult your LIFE will be backlogged

If you name your files like "%2467.pdf" or "14Nov2018.pdf", and the CO look at it, it will definitely be stash under the table. But I think the CO has stash too many that the processing period is getting longer and longer. Give it clear names like "Bank statement january.pdf" or "Marriage Cert.pdf". Also if your competitor has more documents uploaded than you do, your life will be backlogged.

My Baby look different from the passport!!!

1.     This is actually for 501 medical

2.     Download the form from this link  https://www.australia.gov.au/information-and-services/public-safety-and-law/statutory-declarations

3.     Select a few your baby's photos (4x6cm) from the passport date to the medical exam date then stick them at the form's footer.

4.     Get support from someone (not your relatives) to fill the form and do JP it.

5.     Example of the declare's content: "The passport's photo and the rest of other photographed are of the same child <your child full name> <DOB> <Address>".

I want to go for holiday, as my bridging Visa has not kick in.

Do you want to wait for 3 more months?

I am reluctant to submit a document due to “ (enter your reason)”

When everybody got their 887….. (Backstreet boys - show me the meaning of being lonely….)

Do I need to submit form 1221, F80, spouse English, oversea AFP, Local AFP?

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes..... Now take a deep breath and repeat that 100 more times.

Can I have new friends?

You can have new friends unless they are going to become your wife, Facebook friend, tinder mate or you intend to kidnapped …cough cough….. adopt a child. Please do it after you get your 887.

My Agent told me not to submit

So far 3 to 4 cases I can think of agent's decision is wrong.

Proof of residency****

At least 2 types, Rental and bank statement showing expenditure for 2 years. Print and show it to us too. ^_^

Proof of employment****

Salary and employment letter, Superannuation statement, Tax document, notice of assessment

Spouse English

Get your University to write a letter as university course materials might not be recognize by Australia.

Relationship with Spouse

Marriage cert is not enough, need to prove continuing relationship

7 hours ago, Wilson said:

Sorry guys. Just ignore it.

I found that it automatically made a PDF file into the attach documents after I submitted the online

Sorry guys, it’s me again.

As I noticed the family name and given name were swapped each other in my 887 application, I thought it was my mistake and provided notification of incorrect answers.

I just checked my current 489 visa on VEVO and it showed family name and given name were swapped.

I found out my VEVO record that was checked on August 2018 and it was all correct. I have no idea why this happen.

The 887 application just submitted early December.

Anyone know what is going on here?

how can I correct the information in VEVO?

6 hours ago, Delfin said:

Like new debit card from anz, letter from super fund (not super statement), promotional credit card letter from anz, letter from ato when i registered for abn, etc. 

I am guessing you need to prove your 2 year stay ... I was looking at the drop down box in immi account , bank statement is one of the options , otherwise .... try getting a reprint of rego or any company that can help to reprint your invoices. Like car insurance . 

1 hour ago, Wilson said:

Sorry guys, it’s me again.

As I noticed the family name and given name were swapped each other in my 887 application, I thought it was my mistake and provided notification of incorrect answers.

I just checked my current 489 visa on VEVO and it showed family name and given name were swapped.

I found out my VEVO record that was checked on August 2018 and it was all correct. I have no idea why this happen.

The 887 application just submitted early December.

Anyone know what is going on here?

how can I correct the information in VEVO?

There is no way the change the VEVO info once submitted. 

2 hours ago, Wilson said:

It was all correct before in VEVO.

I just don’t know why this happened.

any suggestions what to do?

thanks.

If you have a screenshot or any proof. Make a feedback through homeaffairs portal.

21 hours ago, Sunnysideup said:

I am guessing you need to prove your 2 year stay ... I was looking at the drop down box in immi account , bank statement is one of the options , otherwise .... try getting a reprint of rego or any company that can help to reprint your invoices. Like car insurance . 

Hey Sunny, could you send me a screenshot of what you were talking about? via PM maybe?

I applied through an agent so I don't know any of this. What other document options are there besides bank statement in the drop down box?

I have one question to be asked. I applied for 887 earlier this month. Currently I am in overseas, can I stay 4-5 months in overseas? Do you think it will effect my application or not. Please reply me if you can. All the best for all the sufferer I hope next year we will see some movement.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1